Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 72. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 05:54:48 PM
My bet will be ETH. BTC is not bad either but once I do math I have found ETH is the winner.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
February 01, 2018, 05:31:56 PM
Of course it's better to hold both Bitcoin and Ethereum. But I think Bitcoin it's better for a long-term investment, I think it has bigger potential this year, despite the fact that it's in crisis now.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Analyzing today's market hold Ethereum seems to me a good way forward on the other hand keep the Bitcoin is not bad at all as we know of its superiority and fame, we know that at any time its price may rise i intend and continue keeping both.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
Bitcoin and ethereum are my first choice coins. In my portfolio, both I place in the order of 1 and 2.
From the beginning of January I had hold up both of them, but as time went by the bitcoin price dropped and persisted between $ 10,082 to $ 11,400, maybe I'll hold it for longer and buy it to add some.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
I have both in my portfolio. But i have more expectations from ethereum than from bitcoin. Bitcoin was in the past weeks very strong, and the value grows so much. Bitcoin ist just a cryptocurrencie, while ethereum is a whole blockchain plattform not just to create cryptocurrencies. If you are skilled enough you can almost programm every tool on the ethereum blockchain. So if the people start using this potential of ethereum, it will rise very much.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
In my opinion, these two crypto currencies are good for buying. I would consider buying both of these coins. I hope that these crypto currencies will grow in 2018.  Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
bitcoin and eth always have many buyers, so the two crypto get bigger and bigger. Regardless of volatile prices in bitcoin and stable prices in eth, i will continue to buy both and keep them for some time. I think both courses will be going well again this year and we will make a lot of profit from it. January is always a bad month in crypto
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
for trading I choose bitcoin because bitcoin gives higher profit, and bitcoin price every year is increasing very high.
Activity: 924
Merit: 12
The first mounths of this year i think that eth is the best to invest in it but i believ that eth will hit the 20000$ again
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
I am still holding both Bitcoin and Ethereum. But Ethereum is standing a lot better now. Ethereum's potential is far greater at the moment, but I will continue to hold Bitcoin and will not write it off.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Both coins are good and I prefer to have them in the portfolio. I consider Eth has bigger potential on the relation of profit and according to 60% in him and 40% in bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Bitcoin's really drop a huge amount of value and many investors are starting to panic because they lose lots of money and most of them are surely doubting what will happen in the future. To be honest, I am still holding my bitcoin and ethereum because it is not a huge of money, but the thing is, I just don't need the money right now. As the matter of fact, I'm still waiting for the better result of crypto world.
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
For me it's better if you hold both of them because their growth in the past months and years has been very successful. Even though bitcoin's price is low right now, by the end of the year it always exceed its price during the start of the year. I personally believe that ethereum will reach the point where bitcoin is right now so it's a good investment specially in the long run. Grab the the opportunity to buy ethereum now while its price is not that high.
Activity: 172
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I will hold ETH. It has a stable growth when comparing Bitcoin. It also has a good team with a platform which supports the development of tokens. I also believe the future of ETH
Activity: 216
Merit: 0
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I prefer the ethereum because the price is cheaper, bitcoin and ethereum in my opinion have the same potential to grow so holding ethereum is better, with a little capital makes a lot of profit that's my economic principle
Activity: 336
No matter what I still choose bitcoin over ethereuem because even if the price of bitcoin fall below 20% it can never be compared to any other ALTs like ethereuem and the rest, bitcoin has the potential to rise in price at any point and what bitcoin has some thing that most investors don't understand. Despite the volatile nature of bitcoin it has not go down below $10000 since it went above that rang and bitcoin is good at what we call price correction that is if the price go up it will come down again because the chart can't just be moving upwards continuously like that.
Activity: 252
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I choose both, but my preference is bitcoin-more profitable and most of us using bitcoin. Ethereum is good for some but in our country we have to convert ETH to BTC and convert again to monetary value.
So, Btc is more convenient to use and in terms of price even Btc is not stable we can still hold until the price will go high.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
For me you should hold both, you should have both of this digital currency so that your profit will not stay in one side. Your money can grow from different sides and can increase not only in bitcoin and in other digital currency that you can access.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
As for me, I would prefer to hold ethereum due to its rate of increase in the market.  I believe in no time it will meet up with bitcoin and might even overtake bitcoin.

You are right but no one can judge the future value of crypto currencies holding is a good way to save your money for future but my opinion is holding both bitcoin and ethereum is a right way to move up your savings without confusions.

i think they are compliment , if the bitcoin is down the price of eth also will fall same scenario when the price ups of bitcoin or eth the other coin will raise also , so it is better to hold both coins , they are both has the potential to have a good future in crypto world .
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
As for me, I would prefer to hold ethereum due to its rate of increase in the market.  I believe in no time it will meet up with bitcoin and might even overtake bitcoin.

You are right but no one can judge the future value of crypto currencies holding is a good way to save your money for future but my opinion is holding both bitcoin and ethereum is a right way to move up your savings without confusions.
Pages:
Jump to: