Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 45. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 04:07:12 AM
Be sure to read the entire document, especially if you are going to pour a large amount of money there!
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
May 31, 2018, 04:03:38 AM
almost any explanation on white paper is usually displayed also on the website.
Not if you're interested in the technical concept, competition and market prospects, or any other relevant details. I agree that most whitepapers are not pleasant to read, but they almost always contain lots of relevant info that's not on the website.
Activity: 1372
May 31, 2018, 03:35:27 AM
If the project interests me, I will study white paper. In white paper, you can always find answers to all the questions, just as you can understand whether it is worth taking on this project
Activity: 210
May 31, 2018, 03:32:57 AM
If you really want to your investment to be worth then you have to read the whitepaper then only you can get the clear idea about that project and can avoid investing your hard earned money into a scam ICO, you should at least be extra careful by reading it, if you are lazy to read word by word then go all over on the important points.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
May 31, 2018, 03:31:54 AM
Most bounty participants do not read white paper, and make a big mistake. It takes time, but can give a lot of information about the project. If you want to learn how to distinguish scammers, then you need to start by studying white paper.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 31, 2018, 03:28:01 AM
Yes I am reading a whitepaper but I am not reading all the words on the whitepaper. I'm reading only what is the important details and the diagram of their project. Because if your read all the words in whitepaper that can consume a lot of time.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 03:25:31 AM
I always do now.  Didn't do that in the Beginning & probably could have saved some heartache if I did.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 03:23:54 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

I do not usually read white paper because i am a bounty participant, what i am interested the most is to look on the platform if their coin does have a very great plan for the project in the next few years.
Activity: 294
May 31, 2018, 03:22:29 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
to encapsulate the contents of white paper, I usually only see the website. almost any explanation on white paper is usually displayed also on the website. or you can visit social media about them even all the information about them usually exists in social media projects
Activity: 156
May 31, 2018, 03:18:54 AM
As for the white paper, it should be read in its entirety. When choosing ICO projects, I often look first of all at the site and the team, because if something does not like the official site it is worth considering. I see no other way out.
Activity: 336
May 31, 2018, 03:12:00 AM
No I dont have much time to read it,I actually dont trust to any whitepaper with the exeption of bitcoin's WP written by Satoshi Nakamoto.Especially I dont trust Ico's whitepapers.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
May 31, 2018, 03:08:47 AM
Of course, I do not read all the white paper at once. In the beginning I read superficially and if interested in the project, it is already more detailed. Sometimes projects make comfortable light paper, which is enough to understand the general information about the project.
Activity: 224
May 31, 2018, 03:06:15 AM
I do not read often, because you can write anything, but it's impossible to verify the reliability of the facts stated. Therefore, we have to trust the organizers, although they often deceive.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 31, 2018, 02:44:46 AM
yes.i am investing to ICOs after reading whitepaper.it is important to read before investing in any ICO.we can decide the quality of the project by reading the whitepaper.and also can find all the necessary information in whitepaper.not only whitepaper,everything related to the ICO must closely research before investing in any ICO.   
I didn't care much about these details before because I was investing with my friends! It was useful to read your message today! thank you! I hope to see more meaningful messages in the future!
Activity: 154
May 31, 2018, 02:43:46 AM
I discovered the white papers very later when I was doing research in the crypto-currency market. I think investors are very useful and read constantly.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
May 31, 2018, 02:42:26 AM
If you feel that its very hard to read all of them then I would suggest that you read all the things that are needed for your purposes. If you are a bounty hunter, find the information about their ideas, team and soft cap.
Activity: 154
May 31, 2018, 02:41:36 AM
Read the white paper is one important step, I believe that there are a lot of people have not read them before participate in the project of the white paper, which is why they might choose the wrong investment ICO defrauds or disappointment.
Activity: 308
May 31, 2018, 02:39:40 AM

Reading the white paper is very necessary because in this way you are going to determine if the ico you are planning to join in will be really successful more than on failing in it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 02:38:34 AM
When I have time and expecially when I want to do some big investment I read whitepaper for sure.... but if I join a bounty normally I only read the onepager... simply don't have  time to read all!
Activity: 162
May 31, 2018, 02:36:54 AM
Sure does I read them, they are important to read, to know how good the ICO are and their project goals. Well sometimes I didn't read most of them, the only thing that I need to know is the information in there.
Pages:
Jump to: