Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 47. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 645
Merit: 145
May 29, 2018, 12:12:16 AM
I don't read whitepaper, because there are too much page for read. I don't participate in ICO so I don't need to know about coin. I'm trading with "older" altcoins and I only pick coin which is in first 30 on market cap list. Sometimes they can write all the best of coin in whitepaper but final product can be totally fail.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 11:59:29 PM
I do not read wp as a whole but I am more dominant to see from the results of the ICO project and the team that is working on the project.
Activity: 42
May 28, 2018, 11:57:42 PM
Yes, I think it's important to read it. This is the most complete resource, allowing to understand: Why did the project appear? What problem does he intend to solve? How will he do it? Each question must be answered one hundred percent, also by reading the Whitepaper you should be aware of the timing of the project, and the team who will do it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 11:52:01 PM
You need to read it or you lose everything you invest without cost. Because I think there is no easy way to make white paper easy to understand but to read it. If you are an investor, you need to know about the project in which you want to invest so you have no choice
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 10:55:09 AM
I always read the official whitepaper . How do you invest in a project you don't know what it is , Do you want to throw away your money?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
May 27, 2018, 11:36:02 AM
In the beginning, I also thought, why read compilations of an incomprehensible text of 100 pages. It seemed, it is possible and so to make impression about the project on other grounds. And this seems to be enough.
But as they say "The devil is in the detail". Therefore, all the missing nuances that can not be placed on the Landing pages are in Whitepaper.
And if there is no desire to be disappointed in the project and in its investments, it is strictly recommended to read Whitepaper.
Activity: 126
May 27, 2018, 11:20:12 AM
Yes. I'm reading whitepapers before investing in any ICO. For an example I read Daneel whitepaper and several other whitepapers to get clear understanding about the project. But honestly I'm not reading whitepapers for coins which give as Airdrops.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
May 27, 2018, 11:19:53 AM
I do some reading the white papers when I wanted to invest to their campaign but I usually participating their campaign for doing some task only that's why I don't read their white paper sometimes. Then I just read it clearly when I want to invest my money to sure for my good profit earnings after the campaign ends.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
May 27, 2018, 11:06:20 AM
I'm quite a lazy person. I sometimes read white paper in the event that there is a question - to sell now tokens or to keep on.
Activity: 142
May 27, 2018, 10:46:47 AM
If i want to invest in this project, then of course i do it. I agree that it's very boring, but i need to be sure that this project is really worth it.
Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/
May 27, 2018, 10:19:51 AM
I haven't read the white paper seriously in most of the projects, and of course it's not a good habit. It's necessary to do a careful study of the items you want to buy before investing.

How many times were you scammed? Because when you want to invest in the ICO and get profit, you need to check everything. There are a lot of scam ICO`s and while reading whitepaper you can find out it.
Activity: 448
May 27, 2018, 08:56:11 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
Of course i read  the whitepaper because it is important to know what i want to invest in, usually i just skip the introduction part and go straight to business plan and implementation because that's the important thing, how they will run the project and if the idea is actually impossible or not. I don't fully read the tech part because i'm not tech savvy and it's hard for me to understand that so i usually watch youtuber that describe it simpler than the whitepaper.
Activity: 137
May 27, 2018, 08:44:11 AM
"IF ICO IS THE BLOOD FUNDING A NEW PROJECT, THE ICO WHITE PAPER MUST BE ITS SPIRIT."
                                                                                                                             - ikiguide.com

Reading the project's whitepaper is very important before investing, why? what's in the whitepaper?
Whitepaper contains the project's vision, technology, what problem this project is solving in the marketplace, how the tokens will be distributed, timeline of milestones, and the core team and track record.

It is very important to understand first what is the project all about before investing, because if you invest without knowing what it is all about then it is just like investing blindly. invest wisely!
cr7
Activity: 364
May 27, 2018, 08:25:47 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

Yes because it is necessary. It may really kills a lot of time but I think it's worth it because if you you didn't do that,it will kill your investment in your portfolio. Many investors get broke because they forgot to do their responsibility.
I agree that the study of whitepaper is one of the important aspects when researching the project. But lately there they write shit, that mentally I ask myself the question: "What did I read right now?".
Activity: 644
Merit: 504
May 27, 2018, 08:09:15 AM
I read whitepaper when I will join a ICO in order to understand their purpose and project's quality. However, honestly, I don't read the whitepapers when I buying altcoins from exchanges.
Activity: 280
May 27, 2018, 08:05:44 AM
I don't check the whitepaper every time but to know more about the project someone needs to read the whitepaper so as to know what the project is meant for and to know maybe the project is not a scam. I do read the whitepaper well whenever I want to invest so as not to be scam.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
May 27, 2018, 12:25:25 AM
always, even I look closely about the project described in the whitepaper
if the project is ready to be a big project, it could be our consideration in making investments,
but, if whitepaper is just a story or narrative or a fairy tale only, and not to be trusted, I just delete it in a few seconds later
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money.
May 27, 2018, 12:22:25 AM
I make sure to read enough to understand the actual value of the project, the legitimacy of their team/advisors, and the scarcity of the coin. The price of the coin needs to be reasonable in relation to the total supply.
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
May 27, 2018, 12:12:34 AM
Sometimes i read them but not completely because ny brother guides me about projects, how to join and everything about them
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
May 27, 2018, 12:03:00 AM

modesty aside, i do read white paper but i skip the unecessary items. whitepaper is your guide to spot a good project and right team. dont do shortcuts because it is not the right way of doing business. if you follow your gut feelings be ready for the consequences. 
Pages:
Jump to: