Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 46. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 02:34:16 AM
Before WP reading I try to check it on the plagiarism. And after I read about idea, team, roadmap and token distribution. If I find this interesting I can to read more about model or other details.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 02:29:52 AM
I necessarily study all the documents. Practice confirms that such efforts fully pay off. After all, today you need to carefully and carefully select the appropriate ICO for investment.
Activity: 105
May 30, 2018, 01:33:54 AM
I don't read the white paper, because they tell their ico like story telling and its quite tired to read it, if you wanna doing a research you could see from the website, sometimes they telling the main project on their web. You could see what their offering. Smart contract or eco friendly product could be the option. If there is no explaination about main project on web then you could see from whitepaper just see the vision and mision, who is the team, what project, who will sponsor and who will use the product or services.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
May 30, 2018, 01:32:25 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

Let's be real if you are an investor especially long term you will need not just to read the whole white paper but also to understand it. Plus doing some research on the devs and other things that are also necessary. Otherwise it would be stupid to put money into something you don't know. 
Activity: 224
May 30, 2018, 01:13:18 AM
Yes, I read it but not all of it. Just a roadmap and plan. I will not see any team members because I certainly do not know who they are. To be sure I judge a project from the Manager who will manage the project, how the project is going and what company will cooperate and support the project.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
www.thegeomadao.com
May 30, 2018, 01:02:24 AM
Yes, I read that's why I have the knowldege about the company's plan or what they are proposing and what are the road ls that might see in their way. This is good when you participate in any campaign it will help you a lot in campaign.
Activity: 462
May 30, 2018, 01:01:39 AM
Yes. I always read the White Paper from projects in which I want to invest money. Or those projects where I participate in the bounty campaign. Useful from this little, but it gives an opportunity to assess the seriousness of the project
Activity: 56
May 30, 2018, 12:58:51 AM
Yes, I even read a white paper because in a white paper all information are there, the purpose of the project, there signature campaign and of course it is also noted everything that the participants should know so very important to us to read more of the white paper.
Activity: 608
May 30, 2018, 12:45:58 AM
When I was really interested in the project then yes I read white paper and when I am going to invest in some kind of project then I also read it.
Activity: 42
May 30, 2018, 12:44:24 AM
Yes I read whitepaper usually before investing in any ICO project. I don't invest before making sure that the project is legitimate and promising, and the whitepaper is an essential factor showing us if this exist or not. In addition I check the website of the project, its team, roadmap and concept.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
May 30, 2018, 12:36:58 AM
To be honest i did not even try to read a white paper or a road map before i join a bounty or a signature campaign because im a lazy person when it comes to reading a deep meaningful technical stuffs. Even though i read them  i think i wont understand a single word because my brain is to weak to handle complex words. I only understand generic statements.

But overall reading those important stuffs can greatly help you choose a promising bounty although there are still a risk of scams because scams are always part of the game.
Activity: 29
May 30, 2018, 12:31:09 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

I normally start with the website and social media if that is interesting then I move to one pager. If everything seems legit I move on to the WP (No way arround that) but you can mostly filter out some projects through the former steps
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
May 30, 2018, 12:23:31 AM
This is a MUST when you invest in an ICO. I always look at the team, read the whitepaper before i invest. Do not rely on somebody else just do your own research by reading the whitepaper.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 30, 2018, 12:21:12 AM
After I made a big mistake with several projects of my investments, I immediately began to study these documents to the smallest detail. It is very important to reduce possible risks and reliably invest money.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 11:10:21 PM
Whitepaper contains many information about ICO. So of course you need to read whitepaper before you invest in any ICO. Don't miss any detail and analyse whitepaper if you want to invest your money and to get profit in future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 29, 2018, 10:25:29 PM
At leastby reading in, you could get to learn something about the project you are joining. I do read white papers but it's true that it was time consuming if you're going to read it first before you going to register on the ICO you're going to join with. Though it may seems time consuming but i need to read it first to check the background of the ICO and if it is worth it to work on with this ICO.
Activity: 112
May 29, 2018, 10:00:57 PM
Usually I don't read white papers because I don't have this patience.I often rely on ICO rating and Google search to find out the extent of this project.
Activity: 112
May 29, 2018, 10:00:30 PM
Actually, you have the option to read the whitepaper and you have the option not to read it. But I can say that reading it is pretty useful so you can learn a lot from the project.
Activity: 26
May 29, 2018, 09:58:11 PM
I take more time and check the roadmap, technical info, if the project is transparent, if team members are real and so on. Usually, it doesn't take more than 30 minutes but depends on the project.
Activity: 139
May 29, 2018, 12:19:20 AM

Sometimes I read. Whitepaper gives report on a specific topic that provides a solution. It gives knowledge on a particular issue, or explain and promote a particular methodology. Sometimes it guides. It inform me how their company work or how much token they can contribute.
Pages:
Jump to: