Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you join ICOs that requires KYC? - page 44. (Read 4552 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 11:20:43 PM
Its not problem at all for KYC because I am eligible not came from country that not allowed by kyc. But I hope every ICO should give information at the earlier time to every one about KYC.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 11:16:48 PM
I do not join airdrop, which require KYC, because airdrop can really use my data when I participate in the ICO and I am sure in the project, then I fill in the KYC.
Activity: 15
June 11, 2018, 11:11:54 PM
If it is a good ICO with the reasons why they need KYC, that is not a problem, especially if there is a decent team. If that is a doubtful ICO, I am not risking to provide them my documents, will better buy from the exchange then.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 11, 2018, 04:45:10 AM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?
Yes i do, it's fine to do kyc for icos that you think is great and have a lot of potential, it is normal thing yo do as they have to follow the regulation to run the project, in fact that means they have consider a lot of things especially about regulations. It is different thing though for bounty or kyc as i don't want to do it most of the time.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 04:42:23 AM
Personally, I don't like passing KYC procedure, but the most top ICOs requires this procedure due to the government regulations. Today, it looks suspicious if the ICO doesn't requires KYC its participant to complete KYC.
Activity: 18
June 11, 2018, 04:15:15 AM
Much depends on banking relations maintainance)when I invested in Localcoinswap,they told they  perform KYC on all fiat purchases made through their bank account. The great thing about this project is the platform itself,  LCS does not transact any fiat currency.
Activity: 92
June 10, 2018, 08:51:19 AM
I don't like to join ICO that requires KYC especially on bounty because I got disappointed on it. I joined one and reject my KYC application. They ask this after the ICO my effort came useless and I didn't received my token.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
June 10, 2018, 03:47:13 AM
I join ICO's that require KYC because now a days that is the only thing which is keeping the ICO under tighter regulations. Why this one is important anyway? Well, this ensures that they are legit and if they someday run away with your money then you can actually legally take them down as they will also have registered themselves with regulatory bodies with their own KYS forms. Thus making you and the company completely open to trade and publicly available all the time. The previous ICO had chance to get away leaving behind just the company name and nothing else. So I believe I like the concept of sending my KYC to the KYS verified ICO.
Totally agree! It is a good thought. I also know that some ICOs have requested KYC for Bounty campaigns and the reason explained by ICO is to prevent users from having their participation with multiple accounts.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
June 10, 2018, 03:26:29 AM
I was unbelievable about ICO needed KYC document, what for we have upload our document to participated and buy an ico token. By the way I was agrre if KYC needed for bounty campaign participant to keep away from multi account participated by bounty campaign member, but why have to upload our KYC document for investor, there are will be some ico leave by investor because many rule have allow to invest on ico project and will be unsuccess ico.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 09, 2018, 09:18:46 PM
I am also not in favor of using the KYC. We're not using this before and we are able to complete transactions without any problem. This will only add additional task to the members. It is not only the crypto currency that we are are putting our time. We also have other chores in life that we need to attend to.
Yes, I agree with we spend time for other importants matter so I decided not in favor using KYC because it can delays our attended matter and it will share our details that too confidential so for me it is good to join ICO with no KYC.
Activity: 266
June 09, 2018, 09:03:25 PM
I am also not in favor of using the KYC. We're not using this before and we are able to complete transactions without any problem. This will only add additional task to the members. It is not only the crypto currency that we are are putting our time. We also have other chores in life that we need to attend to.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 08:58:18 PM
Yes, I like this process.
There is a good system for stop spamming. Nowadays we see many people using multi-account and creating spam.
So, for this KYC is really good process. Which is identify a legal investor. Who wants to success the project and he also gets profit.
I support KYC.
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
June 09, 2018, 07:25:03 PM
I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?
KYC is one of the worst things getting a hype now. ICOs with KYC bring only disadvantages to the customers like if the team disappears with all the personal information. It's a kind of new stasi establishment in crypto. I really hope we get rid of it!

The absurdity regarding KYC for bounties or better airdrops I think we don't need to talk about.  Undecided
Activity: 125
June 09, 2018, 07:14:59 PM
Before I do join ico that have KYC even bounty if I join it and I lately know it has I will stop the Ico but now am now know the reason of KYC and am now doing it
Activity: 4
June 09, 2018, 07:13:30 PM
Yes, I have done. Honestly I really dont want to do it.
I try to choose the good one that can give me a big return though.
Activity: 303
June 09, 2018, 04:39:46 PM
Yes! Any ICO that required kyc is a great project and the developer will abandon such a project. Moreso, such project will do well in cryptocurrenc world.
Activity: 294
June 09, 2018, 04:26:53 PM
Yes, I do.  Cool More than 70 percent of the ICOs require KYC-verification, and all of the major ICOs do. Like rest 30 percent is only the crap ones. So anybody that need to join an ico have to submit their information to get approvel in kyc. There is no other way  Undecided
Activity: 95
June 09, 2018, 04:15:11 PM
Oh, I do not take such a Bounty company. And if it's a mosquito, I do not know where or how my personal information will be used.
Activity: 126
June 09, 2018, 11:54:52 AM
I'm never join that because I'm too lazy to fill that. Even there is many rumor that ICO which require KYC just SCAM and just steal your personal information. Si I avoid to join that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 11:48:05 AM
Yes i do join it because i am totally sure that certain ICO that have kyc it true and also has more potential to not be a scam but their is some problem on it because your information will be shared to them as well
Pages:
Jump to: