Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you join ICOs that requires KYC? - page 48. (Read 4552 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 02, 2018, 07:00:53 PM
I'm not against KYC to join the ICO, but i never gave my data for airdrops and i gave my identity data for some signature campaigns. If the campaign is initially reporting KYC, i be glad.
I am against the usage of KYC in the campaigns and the ICO. The reason being is that the coins that we use for crypto should be left as anonymous.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
June 02, 2018, 06:52:26 PM
I'm not against KYC to join the ICO, but i never gave my data for airdrops and i gave my identity data for some signature campaigns. If the campaign is initially reporting KYC, i be glad.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 04:18:39 PM
I believe that you do not need to consider KYC a good guarantee for ICO. The best thing for the project is white paper and the team
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
June 02, 2018, 04:00:06 PM
KYC for ICO I think it's okay, it shows the seriousness of management, but sometimes there are some ICOs who take advantage of the situation. So, for that must explore the ICO information, so as not too chaotic and regret in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 03:56:25 PM
Well, if it's a good project, then of course I join the ico with KYC , and I see nothing wrong with it (
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
June 02, 2018, 03:54:17 PM
Very fortunate, I have never followed ICO which provides the requirements for the use of KYC. I prefer to follow ICO without using KYC terms, because for me KYC is a system that is quite troublesome to its participants, and KYC is also considered not to use principles such as crypto whose username is anonymous, because, with KYC, ICO has requested our original identity data, it is one of the most vulnerable things to the security and confidentiality of our identity data.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 02:38:11 PM
Yes I do join ICO's that require KYC but I usually get a notification that they need a KYC once the ICO is done and not from when I joined the bounty. And it is actually okay for me because it is just a form of verification that you are a citizen of whatever country you are from, but sometimes I don't think they need such verification including your very personal info.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
June 02, 2018, 02:33:56 PM
I try to avoid those projects that necessarily force the passage of the KYC. It seems to me that this is not what I need.   I do not really want to reveal my identity to someone I do not know.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
June 02, 2018, 02:33:28 PM
if ico is very safe and can be trusted then it does not matter if we do KYC but if airdrop ask for KYC I really don't believe it and avoid it because for me KYC for airdrop is just a scam trying to get our information, I am afraid my identity is used for thing not true
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 02, 2018, 02:26:31 PM
I always participate in ICO which I think will give me a profit, so if ICO is in need of KYC but I am sure the project will be successful then I will definitely follow.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 02:22:13 PM
Not to long ago, a particular ICO that i've participated in demanded KYC to everybody that participated in their bounty regardless. Be you an investor or bounty campaigner and added that campaigners will not be payed unless they do KYC. Most of the time the bounty campaigners declined to the idea. So the ICOS's admin changed their pinned message to " only people of interest will do KYC ". It's not necessarily a bad idea. If they will require me, definitely i will do it. Knowing that my payout depends on it. Who would want their hard earned payment go to waste in exchange of a simple task, doing KYC?
Activity: 89
June 02, 2018, 02:18:03 PM
Don't like KYC, so do not even enter into the bounty, which require to undergo KYC participants bounty. In the Russian branch write that it is dangerous to life, as all your data to God knows who
Activity: 112
June 02, 2018, 02:16:59 PM
Hi,

Yes I just joined Welltrado and it required to follow these steps.
Activity: 205
June 02, 2018, 02:14:44 PM
Sometimes yes, because KYC is for detailing the identity of the person, its for the safe keep records of the investors and participants, in order for you to have trust on the project KYC is for the security purposes.
Activity: 209
June 02, 2018, 02:10:58 PM
If the project is really safe I don't care to the KCY
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 02:07:11 PM
Yes I too have and I think there’s nothing wrong with a little security feature
added to ICO’s it simply makes things appropriate and accounted for. KYC can
help out filter those type of individuals that tend to corrupt and exploit certain
ICOs.
Activity: 289
June 02, 2018, 02:01:09 PM
Of course, if the project has good vision and mission, then I will keep investing even with KYC procedures. because with KYC we can be safer from theft
Activity: 67
June 02, 2018, 01:52:21 PM
the use of kyc on ico same as two sides of the coin, there are some people who mediocre to provide personal information,
and not a few who fear the theft or abuse of personal data,
I prefer who does not use kyc, because I do not want to complicate and provide my personal information,
Activity: 187
June 02, 2018, 01:50:49 PM
I do not trust airdrops in general, even if they don't require kys. There are too much scams! For bounties yes, I passed KYS. But airdrops doesn't worth it at all!
Activity: 154
June 02, 2018, 01:47:02 PM
In my opinion KYC required for ICO;s are good ICO because it is more secured from fraud and good team will be behind the project, so I suggest to join the ICO where KYC is required or mandatory. so only trusted people can invest money and the project will be more reliable and succeed, when you choose any ICO first you should learn about the project and study about the roadmap and team, that can help you
Pages:
Jump to: