Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins? - page 35. (Read 51050 times)

Activity: 752
Merit: 501
The only altcoin that has any chance against Bitcoin right now is Ethereum.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Alt coins recieve short term success but none have been bitcoins equal. in fact most coins only last a few weeks after the initial hype.
Activity: 159
Merit: 101
I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?
I'd say that you're going to be kind of hard-pressed to find any kind of altcoin that has a real fighting chance, but there are a few competitors that can have their own potential to take some of a market share from Bitcoin. For the most part, however, it is far more likely that you're never going to see an alt pass Bitcoin simply because of the services and communities built around Bitcoin. It's hard to break into a market like the one Bitcoin has secured for itself.

i think so too
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Right now, I still cant imagine any alt yet to replace bitcoin. It is too early to speculate. Though there is possibilities but too little I guess. But now I will enjoy the benefits I got from bitcoin. So no need to stress out about what will happen in the future..
I agree with you, it is too early to speculate or to stress ourselves for the possible replacement that can happen in bitcoin because as of now, it is impossible to happen because of the foundation that bitcoin has right now and also because of the enough support from the community and continuous adoption and demand from different part of the world that expanding or extending the life of bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
Always there is chance but in my opinion the chance is very small. I think there will be one or 2 alts will rise in future which can be bitcoin competitor but i am not sure. Just see how it goes.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
currently all alt coins are basically just copies of bitcoin if we had a alt coin which came out with news ideas and concepts then i think we would see a challenge to bitcoin especially if the coin could solve the size issue that bitcoin will encounter.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Right now, I still cant imagine any alt yet to replace bitcoin. It is too early to speculate. Though there is possibilities but too little I guess. But now I will enjoy the benefits I got from bitcoin. So no need to stress out about what will happen in the future..
Activity: 546
Maybe someday someone will invent something better than bitcoin. Is it possible or not?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
All crypto-belongings have a likelihood apart from for frauds (even individuals win sometimes). Diversification is important to investing...
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Right now I don't think there will be an altcoin that can surpass bitcoin. Not only that bitcoin has the most established market but it also has the most number of users and transactions which are factors that concludes whether the price will increase or decrease and those factora alone are already more than enough proof that no altcoin can surpass bitcoin now.

Its not just the price that decides it but also the market capitalization which bitcoin has the most. if you look at the charts the second to bitcoin who has the largest market cap

among all cryptocurrencies is ethereum and to be honest the gap is way too wide to catch up furthermore theres a big chance that it'll keep widening as the time goes by. So if

they something big doesn't come up for altcoins even a close fight has a low chance of happening. oh maybe if somethng big happens to bitcoin resulting in severe damage on

peoples trust, they might have a chance
Bitcoin is a way ahead of all other digital currencies and the gap is really a huge one. Even the number one altcoin is miles away from it and nothing that much disastrous can happen to bitcoin which will cause its investors to run away. We all know that. Everyone is actually predicting high future values of bitcoin and by watching the present performance, they all are saying the truth.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
I think no, even etherium will not replace bitcoin because the market capital of bitcoin is still higher and its keep growing.
Activity: 27
Just as well numerous out there. None stand a opportunity
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
I do not see altcoins have any chance of overtaking BTC. Altcoins have to base their value off of BTC because they are all speculative and nobody is buying to hold they're buying to sell.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?

Every day there are new coins coming out in exchange. Yes it is good but the most they need is the finishes of bitcoins. That's why we can say that yes they can surpass the bitcoins. But it's a person or a decade before it's going to happen and they really need to get a good idea of how much more bitcoins are
It is true that some alt coinr right now are better than Bitcoin in tes of feature, but what they fail to understand is that it is not the right timing for them to enter the market. Right now Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency out there in terms of market share. And when we still consider the cryprocurremcy market as still new newcomers tend to go to the most popular coin and that is Bitcoin. The best time to enter the market is when this market matured and when the majority of the world's population understand it.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
I think Bitcoin will maintain it strong position, I do think there is also room for other alt coins - not necessarily 2,000 of them though, I dont know what the number is but some of them are very useful and provide valuable functions and utility.
Activity: 434

Every day there are new coins coming out in exchange. Yes it is good but the most they need is the finishes of bitcoins. That's why we can say that yes they can surpass the bitcoins. But it's a person or a decade before it's going to happen and they really need to get a good idea of how much more bitcoins are
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
It is difficult to make any predictions about the future. Because Bitcoin is very unpredictable and unstable. Alternative crypto currencies are unpredictable as well. But I do not think so. Bitcoin is the strongest. There are many strong alts but it can not be compared with Bitcoin.
The worth and the value of the bitcoin are unable to predict and it is unable to make any kind of prediction. The importance of the bitcoin  is now very high it is good to try the both but be careful that don’t invest all of your money in the bitcoin and don’t invest the all of your money in the pother currency so maintain the balance between both.
Activity: 14
My guess would be either IOTA or ETH to take Bitcoins crown. You never know about Bitcoin cash as well.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
No, do you? Your question implies that you believe that this exists out there, I would love to know which one you have in the back of your mind. These are keys moments in the learning curve of the new guy, when the information settles into places that there is nothing that he thinks that is new and nothing that has not been thought before and nothing that is ever going to change the basic facts of the universe. Bitcoin is always the top.

Activity: 280
Merit: 111
Currently, I do not see any altcoin that can stand a chance again Bitcoin. Etherum is showing some great potential but it will still take heck lot of time for Etherum to match Bitcoin as it is very new whereas Bitcoin is in play since 7 years. So I do not think any altcoin has the chance to stand against Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: