Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 36. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 12:27:06 PM
Unfortunately, after entering the exchange, only a few and a thousand grow, basically all lose about x10 to their price. Therefore, it only remains to sit with these tokens and wait for growth at least to the ICO price
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
May 09, 2018, 12:25:31 PM
I just hold and forget about it for a good period of time.. I'll sell when I see and believe there is enough profit to sell. I trade small fraction, but will need a good tool like the Ftec ecosystem to help me do the right trading in the near future https://ftec.io/en
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
May 09, 2018, 12:15:52 PM
In different ways, I determined for myself a threshold of less than $ 50 not to sell, but if the project is promising, I can HOLD!)
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 09, 2018, 12:14:39 PM
cryptocurrency is a new market, it has great potential, with the benefits it brings, I believe in the future this market will grow very strong. When investing in this market, I always have a plan. I will patiently hold and wait until the market rises, I only sell when the price reaches the level in my plan. The market has not recovered yet, but I believe that in the coming months the market will increase, so I will buy a few more altcoin like Cardano or Ethereum.
Activity: 196
May 09, 2018, 12:08:36 PM
For high quality and potential encryption, I will always hold it and not sell it in a short time. BTC and eth are examples.

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
May 09, 2018, 12:03:11 PM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

I always wait for my coins to increase before selling it because some of the ico's do really have the potential to grow their coins if their platform is good for long term investment.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
May 09, 2018, 12:00:33 PM
At the moment the market is in the trend of bulls.  That's why I still hold my positions.  And in general the situation for criptocin is positive there is no reason to sell it now
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
May 09, 2018, 12:00:26 PM
I think now it's better to wait rather than sell right away, especially if a start up has a bounty campaign. In this case bounty hunters will sell a lot right after a token is listed on exchanges and this way dump the price. Besides all ICOs have roadmaps with concrete milestones achieving which usually gives a great boost to a token price.
Activity: 66
May 09, 2018, 11:58:45 AM
it depends on my mind. but if i want to get bigger profit. I choose to wait until the price starts to be profitable for me.
Activity: 560
May 09, 2018, 11:53:10 AM
I'll wait for a while until the price goes up, because usually when the token goes in exchange, the price will drop drastically because a lot of people are also selling their tokens. I will wait some time until its price reaches the ico price, because at that moment I can have many advantages.
but if the price keeps falling, then I will hold until it becomes a useless token.
Activity: 220
May 09, 2018, 11:52:12 AM
Many of them want to sell it right away and they do not understand that the coin is still premature need to be developed again, but for me HOLD is the best choice and waiting for the right moment to sell it.
Activity: 238
May 09, 2018, 11:49:58 AM
It depends on conditions. If the token has value that fit with me, I will sell it right away. But sometimes I have to wait for some times before selling it.
Activity: 112
May 09, 2018, 11:49:33 AM
It depends how the market condition at that time, if if the market conditions are green then it is good to sell it. But if you are in the red be patient and wait for the right time.
Activity: 336
May 09, 2018, 11:47:28 AM
I prefer waiting,if I dont see immidiate rise of the coin I just forget about it for a while and skip to another promising Ico.Sometimes it needs time to be listed to a proper exchange with high liquidity so I have to wait.
Activity: 196
May 09, 2018, 11:44:24 AM
Well i choose to be hold as of now ,last month i recieve some token for bounty campaign since it was too low value i decide to hold until have a little gain.but reminder it will depend upon to your token you have ,because some of them are not totally gain according to you speculation value and price..Must better take time to read and search in the market to what token do you have before you decide to sell or to hold.
Activity: 136
May 09, 2018, 11:42:58 AM
Not expect miracles, chudite yourself:) So when they say become boring to live. It is also necessary here, as the only way of direct selling.
Activity: 574
May 09, 2018, 11:40:11 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

I sell right away if I think the project did not click well in the industry or the project did not achieve their goal after the bounty campaign since I think that the value of that token is bound to fall but sometime I do hold them if they look promising or if I like the project itself.
Activity: 88
May 09, 2018, 11:23:36 AM
Since I'm not ready to be not profitable, I'm holding my coins. I will wait till the price is good then i can trade for me to be profitable.
Activity: 6
May 09, 2018, 11:17:45 AM
I HODL
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 11:13:18 AM
Being a new member on this business, if giving a chance to have a crypto coin by joining bounty campaign, I will sell directly if the certain coin that I've earned has already a good market price, but if I see that my coin belongs to the bottom level of market price, I will rather hold it and wait until the price grows.
Pages:
Jump to: