Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 37. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 09, 2018, 11:12:02 AM
If I have a tokens today, I will hold that until that token meets my expectations and if it’s really necessary. Waiting to goes hype is the best feeling and if that tokens goes hype that is the right time to sell that tokens.
Activity: 574
May 09, 2018, 11:11:32 AM
I think it is necessary to act on the situation. Perhaps you should wait or sell all the coins at once. It all depends on the project. But I still prefer to wait about 3 to 4 months, and then have to sell it or not.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 11:10:51 AM
I'm waiting for the price of these tokens to increase and sell them at good prices, because if you first sell the project tokens, then after the release of the tokens on the stock exchanges, the price may skyrocket.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 11:08:32 AM
I am a bounty hunter for almost 4 months already. I have witnessed that when many bounty hunters wait for their bounty tokens to hit on exchange after a day, the price of that tokens goes so low. My advice keep an eye on when will it hit on the exchange because I am sure that many bounty hunters will surely dump their tokens and didnt care of the price of it.
Activity: 378
May 09, 2018, 10:54:43 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
Depending on the crypto market price if the crypto market price is good then probably selling half coin/token it is the best thing to do and buy back if the price dump so u can get more profit better than waiting higher price to come.and always look the project is good potential or no if good potential u can buy back if no better sell all coin before going no price Smiley
Activity: 370
May 09, 2018, 10:50:38 AM
Yes i do sell them right away when i am not sure of that but if i am sure i will holding it but more of the time i do sell because i am adding it to ny capitak for my bitcoin investment because i do believe that bitcoin will pump much more
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
May 09, 2018, 10:49:55 AM
I always wait or hold until the day of profit comes. But what I usually do is that, I am selling some portion of my tokens specially when I need money bad and then hold the remaining tokens that I have. I do hodling for almost two to three months.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 10:48:21 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

To sell or wait is still depends on the kind crypto and the capital we invested but i suggest if your invested in popular coins like ethereum and bitcoin i think you should hold it because its very profitable in long term.
Activity: 210
May 09, 2018, 10:46:43 AM
I will check first the trading position crypto.his business is clear, then I can take a sale decision or hold first.
Selling tokens directly is not necessarily a profit.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
May 09, 2018, 10:46:24 AM
I usually won't sell right the way, i like keeping tokens in my MEW. Cool tokens could grow and effected by bitcoin pumps which is really cool for token hodlers.If you get tokens for 0 fiat or invested time/efforts, i highly suggest keeping tokens and not selling.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
May 09, 2018, 10:45:28 AM
I just follow the trading method I created myself I share my bitcoin assets means I sell some and do daily trading and the rest I hold to get back to the price of $ 20k again, I really hope the price of bitcoin can be more than the previous price, so I do not miss to take advantage of coin that experienced price increases and can provide benefits for me.
Activity: 420
May 09, 2018, 10:43:37 AM

I will do the first two things after the exchange, I will sell the part I get with the price of ICO. and the second I will wait the price is higher.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
May 09, 2018, 10:42:02 AM
I prefer to sell as soon as possible because I'm sure there will be a massive dump after the token in the listing to the exchange, I have analyzed the long time it happened repeatedly happened the first sell is the most profitable. better we can buy at the bottom price then we can hold until the update of the project so that the coin will rise again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 10:38:26 AM
Selling the token right away won't give you a significant profit as the value won't increase a lot after ico end although there's a few exception coin that perform immediately like neblio but you also can get better profit if you hold it for several months.

Selling tokens at this market is not beneficial with current prices if your cost is not the cheapest that we faced 2 months ago. You need to become a good trader and holder. You need to watch the market carefully not to make a mistake.
Activity: 131
May 09, 2018, 10:37:39 AM
People panic when things get worse. Some investors don't understand and accept the risk. In any endeavor, there is always a risk and that is normal. We need to learn and to know what we are engaged in. Cypto currency, does not give you a 100% bounty that is why there is a risk. The value is fluctuating and we need to understand the graph. This business is not a gamble, if we just learn how to calculate, observe and search then we could understand. Selling is not bad if this is the only way to save your ass from the dump pit but patience is a must and being positive.
Activity: 70
May 09, 2018, 10:36:07 AM
It depends on the conditions and registered in which exchange if the price is good to sell then I will sell immediately,but if their team has a good plan like registering in the top 10 exchanges then better hold
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
May 09, 2018, 10:35:15 AM
I always wait for the coin to settle down because many people invest in ICO's for a listing gains and sell their coins immediately if they get some profits and it create a selling pressure on the coin. I hold all my altcoins and sell them when selling pressure over and weak hands leave that coin,then market decide the value of the coin and that is best time to sell.
Activity: 117
May 09, 2018, 10:29:46 AM
As for me i don't think i can sell my coins now. I am holding many good coins in my wallet and if the price did not increases to the rate that i can be more profitable, I'm not selling out my coins.
Activity: 356
May 09, 2018, 10:24:22 AM
If the project has a good potential or a bright future, I will certainly hold these tokens,but if project is not good or there is no clear product, I will sell it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
May 09, 2018, 10:20:42 AM
Selling the token right away won't give you a significant profit as the value won't increase a lot after ico end although there's a few exception coin that perform immediately like neblio but you also can get better profit if you hold it for several months.
Pages:
Jump to: