Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 38. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 09:52:46 AM
I think it depends on my understanding of the coin, and if I know enough about the coin, I'll see if I'm waiting for it to go up or sell it right away.
Activity: 154
May 09, 2018, 09:39:30 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

My first bounty campaign has just ended and the token is no listed yet. I do not know why? But, in the case of having already the token listed, I would rather hold it a bit longer because there is really a great possibility that the rate will rise up. Anyway, I still got my job to support our daily need so I can wait for a bit for the token to increase its rate in the market.
Activity: 56
May 09, 2018, 09:26:43 AM
Maybe this time is not bad enough to sell it now. Coins are in the green zone this week. But if you want to wait a little longer is not a problem, because it seems like market conditions are pretty good.
Yes. But it depends on the coin or token that you have. If that coin have a great opportunity to rise in the coming months or years. It is better to hold  and wait for the right time  when the price can achieve the expected amount you want. And if that tokens are not popular in the market. It have a less opportunity to rise. It is better to sale your token when the price are high to gain a bigger profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
May 09, 2018, 09:10:27 AM
usually I keep coins for some time even if they fall in price and if I lose a little because of this I will compensate it with other coins
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 09:08:29 AM
Maybe this time is not bad enough to sell it now. Coins are in the green zone this week. But if you want to wait a little longer is not a problem, because it seems like market conditions are pretty good.
Activity: 98
May 09, 2018, 09:06:20 AM
I sell coins immediately if they are bad coins.  If this is a promising coin, then I hold it for several months.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 08:53:41 AM
Usually I dont sell when I see the red market days,like today,when it turns into green and the coin that I'm holding makes ×2 from the price I bought it,I normally sell it cashing my profit out.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 08:53:10 AM
I invested with ICO to have the goal of developing my money and getting the most profit. If I`m in a hurry to sell it, then what I`ve done with ICO so far has no avail. If the token is already registered in the market, of course, I`ll hold it and wait for a price higher than the purchase price. So from there, I can get the benefits from my activities, and I get a profit from my investment.
Activity: 141
May 09, 2018, 08:47:43 AM
the decision is in your because if you think that is profitable you can sell it but if your prediction in the value will increase or became more profitable you can wait ^_^
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
May 09, 2018, 08:38:01 AM
I am not participating ico for quick money I am always seeing solution yes as if now I am looking for the project which is already having running business or atleast mvp or beta . So that we don’t need to wait for the product launch soon after ico in couple of month we can see the returns.
Activity: 38
May 09, 2018, 08:35:52 AM
What's the rate, if large, all sell. If a little, sell a part of it, in case it is generally worthless.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
May 09, 2018, 08:35:00 AM
It depends in the progress made by the ICO. If the ICO didnt reach hardcap i do dumping but if ever they do reach Hard cap i hold it maybe it will rise jn the future.
Activity: 88
May 09, 2018, 08:34:20 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

when the market is low, I prefer to hold it. wait until the price will rise. I believe about 4 months again, it will happen. believe it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 08:32:46 AM
If in my opinion, To maximize your profits on investment, it would be better to HODL and wait until the prices are more rewarding. But it all depends on the need because everyone has a different economy if we have a lot of money then you have to wait for bigger market because big market has high volume which will make the price high and we will also get profit
Activity: 141
May 09, 2018, 08:29:59 AM
for me, i think the best choice is to sell it because a lot of people or participant are sell token so that the value of the token will low ^_^...
Activity: 112
May 09, 2018, 08:27:07 AM
For me, the most important thing is to recapture the time invested. If trading continues to take time, I just leave them in my portfolio and forget.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
May 09, 2018, 08:25:51 AM
it all depends on our needs, because if the token we have is quite expensive then it would be better to immediately sell it, and if still less tolerable then the solution is just waiting for the right price to sell it.
I do wait, because waiting for something might be worth it. I don't rush things, like selling coins to make an easy money because I know I can make a bigger profit If I have to wait until the market price gets high and higher than it's original price. In this world, you need to wait and so you can be successful.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
May 09, 2018, 08:25:39 AM
Depending on the current market conditions. If the market price goes down then I will hold all the alcoin I have. Even I will buy more alcoin if the market price falls and I will save it. But if the market goes up I will soon sell all the alcoin I have in order I get a profit. The market in the world crypto so quickly changed. Then I will soon sell all the alcoin I have because I fear if it waits too long later the market will fall. But it all depends on the decision of each person. Because our decision will be different in analyzing the state of the market.
Its depend the situation of the market, i sell my coin when there's a pumping in the market but when there's or have dumping im going to wait until the market is become good again. For me its better to check the market first before you do selling or waiting so you can decide what the best thing to do, also its better to watch the movement of the market so you have decision.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 08:21:54 AM
it all depends on our needs, because if the token we have is quite expensive then it would be better to immediately sell it, and if still less tolerable then the solution is just waiting for the right price to sell it.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 08:19:52 AM
At the moment there is no point in selling our assets, the active growth phase has not started yet, I expect to see good numbers after the summer, and at this moment only wait and do not panic, our worst enemy is ourselves. I wish you all peace of mind and confidence in your own forces and analytics.
Do you sell right away or wait? Hmm, for me, I totally agree on what other say. It is better to wait if you have any coins or tokens. Their value may get into a sudden change, you just need to be a more patience. Because if you rush to sell that coins it may get lower value than it can be. So buy, Wait and Sell.
Pages:
Jump to: