Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 39. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 08:17:11 AM
I do not want to lose profits with us selling low prices, because we will hold some time forward at a price higher than the current price. so we will get more that we get.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 08:08:35 AM
At the moment there is no point in selling our assets, the active growth phase has not started yet, I expect to see good numbers after the summer, and at this moment only wait and do not panic, our worst enemy is ourselves. I wish you all peace of mind and confidence in your own forces and analytics.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 08:06:21 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

I'm participating in bounty campaigns, I'm just a beginner in this forum and I don't received any rewards yet but if I got my reward, I probably sell it immediately because I want to buy a brand new mountain bike. Also, if I already got my bike and received a reward again I probably hold it for a while then sell it if the value of the coin reaches a decent price. Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 09, 2018, 08:01:32 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

I hold tight on my token that i've earn in my bounty campaigns then i always want to release that when the price ok and high. I don't want to sell that quickly because i learned to my mistake, that be patient all the time.
Activity: 600
May 09, 2018, 07:58:21 AM
for us to wait is a very good idea, so we will get great profits, by the way we wait for higher price increases, so we will generate the many benefits you get
Activity: 322
May 09, 2018, 07:57:10 AM
the first step I did was to do some research that would give me an answer to the next step I would take. if the coin is worth for the long term then I will hold it. and vice versa.
Activity: 69
May 09, 2018, 07:53:30 AM
Depending on the current market conditions. If the market price goes down then I will hold all the alcoin I have. Even I will buy more alcoin if the market price falls and I will save it. But if the market goes up I will soon sell all the alcoin I have in order I get a profit. The market in the world crypto so quickly changed. Then I will soon sell all the alcoin I have because I fear if it waits too long later the market will fall. But it all depends on the decision of each person. Because our decision will be different in analyzing the state of the market.
Activity: 75
May 09, 2018, 07:52:24 AM
When the market for cryptocurrency is good I would sell it but because I am new to ICOs I have not receive any bounty so far that was having a good price and so I am just holding the coins.
Activity: 370
May 09, 2018, 07:49:12 AM
This might depend on what coin or ICO that i am hold if it can be sold now and i research it why not but if it not i will hold it but whenever i do not feel it will gp up any more i will sell it and buy new coins and sone sorts
Merit: 11
May 09, 2018, 07:44:59 AM
i usually wait for a few weeks before selling my tokens but that is if i need to and if values aren't really good at all. though most of the time, i hodl my tokens and wait until it surpasses ico price then i reinvest it. though there were times when i really need my tokens so i sell them right away but mostly, i hold on to them and wait.
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
May 09, 2018, 07:40:31 AM
I choose my ICOs carefully so I wait a few months to see how they are doing on the exchange and then decide if I will hold or sell
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
May 09, 2018, 07:20:43 AM
I wait at this time but incase I need to sell I will do especially if there is an emergency. The purpose of my bitcoin is to provide my childrens needs and to save money so I won't think many times if I need to sell/convert it for them I will do to give them the best.
Activity: 294
May 09, 2018, 07:19:17 AM
I sell about 60% of coins, another 40% I leave in my portfolio for good luck if it will be growth in further. I have sold coins after ICO and after 2-3 months this coins made X2.
Activity: 134
May 09, 2018, 07:16:19 AM
I think It varies in some instances. If I set a profit target and if it hits it immediately, I sell off and move on. If not i hodl till it hits it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
May 09, 2018, 07:12:37 AM
Long-term investments can make a huge profit. The downward trend seems to be going on at the moment, but hold is the right choice. Do not rush into your investments and wait Smiley we will see higher prices
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 09, 2018, 06:13:27 AM
I will wait for a little time to see if the price will be higher. Then, it it is high I will awit for some time. But it it begins to goes down, I will sell the coins.
Activity: 51
May 09, 2018, 06:05:42 AM
I will not sell my tokens immediately. I think the current market is still at a low point. It is slowly picking up. I believe that the bull market will come. I will hold my tokens waiting for the arrival of the bull market and then sell it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 06:03:52 AM
The decision to sell or hold the tokens from the ICO will depend on the condition of the market at that time. It needs to consider the value, price, and also the market consideration after the token distribution. Sometimes, I will sell my tokens when the price is higher than the ICO or when I really need the cash. But, I will hold them when the price is dropped. Just make a good wise decision at that time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
May 09, 2018, 05:42:08 AM
I always wait and never sell below the ico price. Even if takes more than 6 months. I try to pick decent projects so usually when the price of the token goes up at least 3 times, I cash out. If I know that the projects hasn't reached its potential, I'm willing to wait even longer.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
May 09, 2018, 05:39:30 AM
Depending on the current market conditions. If the market price goes down then I will hold all the alcoin I have. Even I will buy more alcoin if the market price falls and I will save it. But if the market goes up I will soon sell all the alcoin I have in order I get a profit. The market in the world crypto so quickly changed. Then I will soon sell all the alcoin I have because I fear if it waits too long later the market will fall. But it all depends on the decision of each person. Because our decision will be different in analyzing the state of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: