Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 40. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 04:53:32 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
I always wait for the price to go high atleast 3x the ICO price. If you want to earn a huge profit you need to learn how to wait. Patience is the key if you want to make a difference in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 03:30:17 AM
It depends on the situation if the exchange rate is high that time I do not hesitate to sell it or only half of my coins I will sell and hold the remaining coins for a long time because there is a big possibility that price value will go higher to earn a lot of money.
Activity: 124
May 09, 2018, 03:22:42 AM
According to the current market conditions, I think that the currency price will rise, so I will not take out my tokens. I believe that the bull market will come soon and the market will erupt again until the bull market arrives to sell my tokens. I will get a fortune.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
May 09, 2018, 03:21:24 AM
Depend on the results of analysis after the ICO ends, on the exchange, and the acceptance of people on the market.
If it is good enough, we may sell some and leave some to make such investment for the future. It is just about getting the profits and make a good investment. So, it will depend on the token itself to decide selling or holding.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
May 09, 2018, 03:21:01 AM
if me. i will see like a week or more maybe. if they grow up with stable price of course i hold. if not maybe i sell it because maybe the price will getting down.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
May 09, 2018, 03:20:04 AM
I prefer to wait when the token price is high, then sell it. because it is more profitable. and you can buy a good coin, from the sale of the token.
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
May 09, 2018, 03:19:09 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
Its up to the situation, If that project handled by amazix team. I will still hold and wait to pump. Because the followed their roap map and every successful thing on their road map they pump the price. And volume will raise, The key is if we have trust on the project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 03:16:49 AM
it all depends on each individual, if at that time the coin has entered in exchange the price is good enough, and when it is in an emergency need money better sell it directly, but if we have much money much better wait for more price high, to be able to get a much bigger profit.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 02:57:00 AM
when the bounty comes, I wait for some days because it pump a little bit then it dumps and it almost happen to some coin.  When the average price was come, I don't need to wait because at least I have a good money to get even I don't win or loss some coin.  It is good to have a sure money than to wait to loose your money if you have enough money right now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
May 09, 2018, 01:34:08 AM
I'm holding my bounty reward in a month, I experience starting price in the market is very low than the price in ICO so it's better to hold it in a month than to sell it right away with a low price.
Activity: 128
May 09, 2018, 01:29:07 AM
It depends on the situation at the time. At the moment in the currency exchange, I will sell half of the tokens. Half of the remaining ones will continue to be held for a long time. When the price rises to the expected price, I will sell the remaining half. Tokens.
Activity: 336
May 08, 2018, 07:19:57 PM

IMO, if you receive Token from the ICO project, you should hold for at least 2 weeks to monitor the exchange rate then make a decision whether to sell or not. Because if the time after receiving Token from ICO you sell immediately, then the exchange rate is going down very fast, and you will not have benefit. So you should hold at least 1 week to assess the potential of the crypto then make a decision!
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
May 08, 2018, 07:14:05 PM
i wait for a long time. because if you sell it right away many bounty token receiver is selling and the price become low because of the bounty receiver and the investor who earn the tokens in ICO.
if you wait and hold the coin for a long term there have a chance that exchanger's Price is higher than Ico price. that's why you really need to hold it
Activity: 422
May 08, 2018, 02:45:33 PM
Actually I am more fond of waiting for the coins to hit the exchanges properly and I let them spend some time in the market and on the exchanges that they are on because once trading begins and hopefully the coin gets pumped then I end up making a lot of money from my coins. I've always been a long term holder so I guess that could be the reason why I hold.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 08, 2018, 01:40:12 PM
If I participate in the ICO, then I invest my funds for a long time in the project. Therefore, I do not sell immediately. Only if the project does not immediately bring a big profit. Tokens of bounty, I usually do not immediately sell if the project I like.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 08, 2018, 01:32:25 PM

I think it depends on the circumstances, if need money I will sell it, but if I do not really need money, I will hold it for a better price.
Activity: 1204
May 08, 2018, 01:31:46 PM

It depends on the tokens of projects. if the tokens have high circulations in markets, I prefer to hold them, if not, I won't take any risk to hold due to the potential dumb of price.
you should do research on the ICO projects' plans and roadmaps.
Activity: 69
May 08, 2018, 01:27:58 PM
I just adjust myself and sit comfortably in my chair as i study the coin graphs, take a deep sigh and smile to myself because the fall in price of Bitcoin and alt coins set the good time for me to buy more coins and hodl. My way of earning some good amount of money as i sell during the rise in price.
Activity: 77
May 08, 2018, 01:23:50 PM
If the token i received has a potential I initially HODL and When i see that i gain a enough profit. I sell it.
On the other hand. When the token is not that good coin, i sell it right away.

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 08, 2018, 01:19:30 PM
I wait a little bit longer. But I am am cashing out small parts at the moment, just to derisk my bags a little bit. But, overall, not selling a lot. There is more in here for me.
Pages:
Jump to: