Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 13. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
Crypto was intended to flourish. It may not be this year or next year, but it will surely get there. Which is why we are fortunate to have been able to catch the ride just in time before things got a bit more complicated (if you know what I mean). Crypto will stay that's for sure! We just need to hold on tight because there will be more and more rough roads ahead of us.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
of course, i still believe in cryptocurrencies,,
thats why i always collect more a good cryptocurrencies such as ethereum, bitcoin and others
i have a few coins and tokens in my wallet, and i will hold it for long term
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Yes, i have no doubts that crypto and blockchain will achieve fantastic results and i am ready to wait. Even if it will take some years.
Activity: 94
I still believe that bitcoin will be able to win and change the current financial system
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
for this issue I see the development of the cash crypto is still great and consistently there is dependably a decent refresh on the stock or something unique, so right now regardless I trust that crypto will give incredible advantages to its clients and individuals next to it. I trust that what I say is right.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I still believe in the bright future of the crypto despite the market is red.I think that is our future,but if you have some doubts about this better that you forget the crypto world. Keep strong and think positive.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

until now I still believe in the bright future of crypto. Although not all coins have a bright future, but we should be able to choose where the good coin. I strongly believe that btc and ethereum are one of the coin that has a bright future. With the current market price of btc and eth down, of course it makes investors who have invested to be worried, but it's good if we make another investment, because I think this is a good time to make an investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
Yes, I strongly believe in that. The market is correcting now to show the true value of every coin out there and that doesn't mean cryptocurrency is dead when it gains mass adoption, you will look back at today and see reasons why the future is bright. The future of cryptocurrency is something everyone looks up to.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
The bright future is loudly spoken. When the excitement around the crypts subsides. it will simply become another option of money relations. Along with the currency and credit cards. Meanwhile, on the crypt everyone is trying to earn as much as possible. While there are such races. I do not think it will last long. Maybe 5-6 years. In the format of such jumps. And there everything will be completely different. without hype.
Activity: 32
Some people are still pessimistic when they talk about crypto. Even after billions and billions invested in the market.
And they are wrong if they think that the value of the market is counted in dollars, the true value is the technology.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250

I believe in crypto, a lot of coins will die but new coins will come and innovate and some strong ones with real use case will stay in the future.

I believe in crypto, but the statistics are disappointing. Bitcoin needs fresh blood, new income from people. But where do these new people come from? In 2010 there was a similar situation with the poker boom.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Yes of course my friend.This is future. No need to fear .Block-chain technology will rock the word for sure.This 2018 year is still testing their investors & getting mature day by day.So be confident you will be fine.
Activity: 210
Fluctuations in the prices of crypto-currencies are earnings for players and speculators.
But there is every reason to believe that markets will become more stable.
Activity: 85
Day by day we hear news about regulations in crypto..this might affect in the short term..but in the long term..the future  looks bright apparently. Let us embrace together in the journey.
Activity: 168
I think that we all in here believe in the bright future that crypto is going to have in a near future, there is nothing left to discuss about this because we all know that it is inevitable.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
Maybe I'm an optimist ... but I still believe in crypto and its bright future

I'm optimist too, but I think this year won't be good for crypto. The price already dropped very much and there is much pessimism in crypto circles.

I guess next year will be more profitable for people who invested.
Activity: 42
Maybe I'm an optimist ... but I still believe in crypto and its bright future
Activity: 111
Yeah, I still believe the bright future of Crypto , Blockchain and Crypto Currencies with my heart. You should believe too, you have to because They are our future.
Activity: 224
Yes, i do still believe in the bright future of Crypto. I'm pretty confident that crypto will rise again soon and at this moment the market was quite good, so don't be panic just need to keep patience.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

I am also frightened by the constantly ups and downs of the market, but I still do not want to retire from the market, as I have earned good money here and I may regret it if I leave it here.
Pages:
Jump to: