Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 31. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Surely, I still have confidence in the crypto market, and fully believe it. Now, many people do not believe the market situation, and this then leads to the collapse of the price of the entire market. When I go down, I will instead choose to buy, because I like it and I am sure that prices will rise with certainty, it will be very profitable for me.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Of course, I still believe in crypto currency. It's the best time to be patient and not panic. The market will soon finish correction and will turn green)) Crypto currency is the future. Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley

There are so many reasons why I am still into crypto world. First, I am earning her2 by joining bounties . Second, I learned trading because I am here. I Been scammed once but I didn't lost any money but only time and effort. So as long as I am earning, that is the beat reason why I am still here.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Not all cryptocurrency or bounty campaigns are the same. They are not all scam campaigns. some of them are legit and can still give us financial support. However, we must be wise in thinking which campaign should we work on to for us not to get scammed so easily. Reading white paper would be so much helpful.
copper member
Activity: 266
Yes, I still believe in the cryptocurrency market and my belief will always be on cryptocurrency market because cryptocurrency markets are a very good source of earning money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
I still believe in the crypto market, I believe because the crypto market now will definitely be in the best position. and we always have to trust crypto to whatever price is available. because this is an advantage that must be carried out.
Activity: 98
Just because I'm here for more than just money, I trust the technology and what's coming in the future, so I don't worry too much about the dips in the market, they're just more opportunities to buy the coins I've always wanted at a good price.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
works should be done as first as disputing customs on indication as might to gives of reference as investors to work with decision on expends as targeting customs on field as objective with the manage on applying use with details on systematicals to gives with reference of returns on account as extending as might with use on entrance as managing tasks with the higher level on shifts with the level on compliance as managing tasks on work with evaluation.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Although the crypto market is currently falling and the price of coins is cheap, I still believe in the crypto market, because here has given me many benefits, but this is not as easy as imagined, must have experience and expertise in trading.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Crypto gives financial freedom and most importantly "hope".

Hoping to become free of banks, 9-5 work system and modern slavery.
Activity: 42
I have been scammed, I have been dumped,  I regret selling some coins at their hype, I regret selling some of my coins. But despite all these negative traits I like crypto and the abilities it  gave to us, ordinaty proflt
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
Of course, I still believe in the cryptocurrency market. I know that in cryptocurrency has some challenges. I faced some of the challenges. I invested some ICO project, few of them was a scam. Some project didn’t give me my payment. That time I was very shocked. But still, now I believe in cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency can be very challenging, as well as interesting.
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Cryptocurrencies are a lot more different subject then any other stores of value like gold, securities they are too volatile, which is unstable but can make a big profit to people who are trying to invest in to them a lot of new ico's which have a good perspectives to earn attention and create a new form of connection between users and currencies   
Activity: 194
Merit: 1

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Almost all the bad experiences listed here are things I have experienced in the past. In spite of all, you still need to have a positive believe about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
I still believe in the cryptocurrency, Now crypto market is unstable and I believe crypto market full recovers end of the year 2018. Now is good time for investing of cryptocurrency, if you have  flat money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I just hope that I did the right thing when I bought more ethereum last year)
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
because the market is still operating that's why I'm here and I hope everything returns to normal as when every coin rises to 1000%. there is no beautiful view when you see the colour green on the market
Activity: 140

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

In my side I always believe in crypto based on experienced I earn my token as what they promise. Although I also experienced scam but its not enough reason to give up crypto. Instead it inspire me to research more before joining any project to prevent it happening again.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
Of course, I believe the market has a very promising future for the crypto currency because it is a trend of our society, but many say that the current situation on the market speaks about the end of the existence of the crypto currency, but this is just their opinion
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
There is no sat-bell crypto currency for this mopent, as the market as a whole is unstable, the stability of the token for the market is very rare, for such a daily injection of large funds is necessary in order to keep the exchange rate at the level
and nevertheless for today all the same there is a certain infusion of funds into the crypto currency. The capitalization of some coins is growing, including the etherium and Bitcoin. But for some reason, the crypto-currency market negatively reacts to this trend.
Pages:
Jump to: