Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 33. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 636
Merit: 10
Yes, I still believe in cryptocurrency market and cryptocurrencies, because they are based on the blockchain technology, which is very progressive and advanced technology. This technology will change in the nearest future a lot of things in our life.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
Depends on why you are here. If becoming rich is your main motivation
* you will easily get scammed
* feel dumped on
* wake up in complete shock
etc..

Have a goal — What aspect of your society would you love to see decentralized? Learn Blockchain programming, Cryptography and General programming. Try to see that you solve the problem yourself and no day will be boring in crypto world.
You like  Blockchain/decentralization and Transparency? If no, you may have hard time coping in this world.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
Yes, I still believe that crypto currency is a very powerful tool for making money. In addition, I believe that growth will begin soon. At the moment I take the opportunity and invest in different coins.
Trusting what you are investing in and participating in is essential because I believe you will not be able to succeed without having confidence in what you are investing. Things are getting better with the market as the good signals have returned and helped the green market in recent days.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I believe that whatever happens in this space and that makes me to loose money, is mean for me to learn more. I am not afraid of mistakes, because i know they are stepping stones to greater height.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I believe crypto market conditions will return to stable. although lately there are many scams, crypto currencies always make money from many aspects. as long as it's profitable, I keep believing.
The blockchain is the future as it gives ease in every project and companies if only they know it, once it is discovered widely crypto will gain its importance again to those who already lose hope in it.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
This happens and will occur in any market. Despite the fact that the market has long been falling, it gives a lot of options to make good money. Of course, this does not work for everyone. But we must understand that this is a market and not a free distribution of candy!
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
yes I still believe, because I'm sure the crypto market is the way for people to get rich.
Activity: 140
I believe in this market. So  I my faith on it remains constant. The market is down now and the prices of coins are falling everyday, but that fall will not be for long. 
Activity: 171
Just because it's interesting. Something new than I like to do. Understand the technology is more interesting than just buying everything in the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Yes, I still believe that crypto currency is a very powerful tool for making money. In addition, I believe that growth will begin soon. At the moment I take the opportunity and invest in different coins.
Activity: 308
I believe in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. As for the market - it is quite speculative and not always an adequate tool for its popularization. So you just have to believe and hope for the best.
Activity: 56
Helper
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
This is happened because of lack of knowledge, Educate new arrivals in the crypto community and don't create a panic "scam is every where", so many good concepts are in the market, appreciate & support them.

Activity: 107
There're still projects that are rocketing despite market falling!
Activity: 30
I still believe in this market so that is the reason why I'm here right now, I think everything will be fine in the future
Activity: 69
I still believe in the cryptocurrency market, ups and downs of prices are normal there. For me, both that situation is needed because it's good to buy when it down and sell when it rises. In the crypto world we will not always win or succeed, we also encounter losses and trials but we need to fight, to stand for our goals, to earn more, so we need to do more research, more knowledge in order to be a successful one.
Activity: 126
no matter what happens I believe in the crypto market, the ups and downs of prices are normal. just look when you shop in the market, the price will also go up and down, just like the crypto market.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
This all will happen if we are not so much careful about security and if we invested our money on shitcoin or fake projects. But I still believe on cryptocurrency. Cause there have lot of good projects and I can get profits by investing on this good projects.
Activity: 182
Trade is indeed a very difficult market and getting down. A lot of people who panic so selling coins at low prices. I own up to now still waiting for the market recovered. And we know when it started to grow and this Bitcoin is very positive for the development of Altcoin.
I think many people do not want to wait for the market to recover and they believe that the cryptocurrency bubble, which is on the verge of that would burst.

I think that rumors is the worse thing that can damageall good idea. Many people don't think like that and they still believe in crypto
Activity: 210
The digital currency showcase is youthful, and the majority of the things that are recorded identify with simply such a period. I imagine that later on digital currencies will have the capacity to end up full and along these lines I trust in them. As I would see it, this might be a decent sign, in spite of the fact that it might sound terrible. Be that as it may, as the intrigue develops, thus tricks imply that crypto can turn into a genuine story perceived by the entire world. Future is splendid ,no uncertainty.
Activity: 98
There are also many legit ICOs, Coins, and programs that have been giving us many profits and benefits. Although the market is very fluctuating, we can take the advantages from this condition. And many more reasons why I still believe in crypto. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: