Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Altcoins will be a big competitor to Bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 1558 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 10
maybe if altcoin can develop a lot of prices and altcoins there is one coin that could potentially be able to defeat altcoin but that requires a process and now bitcoin still dominates cryptocurrency rather than altcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
50% dominance is not that much, for a coin to claim no competence it would need a very high level of dominance, like 90%. But in any case, the marketcap is incorrectly called dominance.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Bitcoin dominance in the crypto market almost 51% right now. If bitcoin price will go to the moon again then this dominance percentage may increase! But we have many options in altcoins, and many altcoins are better than bitcoin in several ways! Do you think, in future, Altcoins will dominate the crypto market? Or will it be a strong competitor to bitcoin?
I don't think that the altcoin can become a competitor of BTC. At present, almost all cryptocurrencies must be exchanged for legal currency through BTC.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Not really, bitcoin is just one coin and there are thousands of altcoins in the market and yet bitcoin is still maintaining over fifty percent dominance in the market, that goes to show you that no matter how many altcoins are put in the market, bitcoin will always be in the lead and bitcoin will always be the better choice out of both of them.
Activity: 504
I think that bitcoin will always be in the first places, it is a kind of dollar to which all other coins will always be tied, and no one can bypass it
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Never ever. Altcoin will never be a competitor to Bitcoin. BTC is a coin that already achieved much fame and trust among crypto world, so it will remain till the end. On the other hand, most altcoins are losing faith just becasue of shitty development or scams. The gap between these two is huge which will never be covered by the alt market.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Bitcoin dominance in the crypto market almost 51% right now. If bitcoin price will go to the moon again then this dominance percentage may increase! But we have many options in altcoins, and many altcoins are better than bitcoin in several ways! Do you think, in future, Altcoins will dominate the crypto market? Or will it be a strong competitor to bitcoin?

i think there is no competition i bitcoin or altcoin even ethereum, bot of them have a great project, but since bitcoin and ether using as a universal coin. many of this project think that they ar competing each other.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
It will not, altcoin is about pump and dump. bitcoin has been holding a very strong value consider about the fact that bitcoin has been jused by so many crypto users to store their value. I thought that the bitcoin dominance will remain the same. ripple gets ridiculuos pump and that gives more to the altcoin dominance.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
Pages:
Jump to: