Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 95. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

For my speculation i think it wouldn't goes red coz for today's update has green already. We don't know what happen in the future so just believe that this year will be a great year as green. You
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
I think that such a sharp increase in prices as last year will no longer be, but we see that the market began to recover after the winter licorice and the main currencies slowly began to return their positions, I think that we are waiting for a good end to this year

There is some disadvantages are happen in many time so it can be common in all fields but I don’t think this year will not be red the value will grow again soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
In my opinion, this will be the year, when the market of cryptocurrency will show its highest volatility. I think that this year the end will definitely be green.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I don't think it will be a red year for us. Last year at the same period, Btc was at 1kUSD compared to this year where it actually increased ten folds. I think the stability value of BTC right now will still range at significant five digits and even more.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
I think that this year will be very very green. I love crypto and it seems to me that this year I will become much richer thanks to crypto.
Activity: 244
Blue0x.com

I keep a lot of crypto tokens in my wallet, until now I have not sold them, I just wait a moment right, this is the main capital of traders in the world crypto, patience is the main capital.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
If in the near future bitcoin still can not overcome the mark of $ 10,000, then perhaps this year will be very difficult for the crypto-currency sector as a whole, but we will still hope for the best and therefore believe good.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
How further low can it go? And what are the reasons? I can see none. Those internet companies who are banning cryptocurrency advertising will be replaced by those who are not doing that unless they see the error of their ways and change their attitude.
Activity: 364

as a true trader we must always be optimistic and believe that the price of the crypto market will grow and continue to grow. and I believe the price of crypto will be a significant increase over time. I never thought it would end in red because I'm sure it just happened for a moment and will come back green later on. as a sword must be prepared to face in the event of a fall in prices, if possible have sufficient capital I can use to buy coins that I am sure have a good future and show a significant increase.
Activity: 155
I think the market in the near future will be unstable.  And then in a couple of months there will be strong growth.
Activity: 159
I don't think so. Because if the year would be red it was when the price of eth was decreasing in March it would have gone total red. But now I think the price is coming up gradually. So I'm expecting a good year.
I think this month will be red and next 2 months will be red too but I know that this year will be a great year after all the struggles. The price is low today but I am confident that it won't last for a year.
Activity: 168
The red of cryptocurrency prices is already over as far as thus years is concern. We have already had gruesome price dump on many quality altcoin. From this point forward will see more price ATH across board!
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
At the time of creation of the theme, of course, the market was red and was going through hard times. But now the picture on the market is quite positive. I think that this year we will observe the green market.
Activity: 151
I think this year the market will be green.  And for more than 2 months the market has been stable.  And in the future, a strong price increase is expected.
Activity: 205
I don't think so. Because if the year would be red it was when the price of eth was decreasing in March it would have gone total red. But now I think the price is coming up gradually. So I'm expecting a good year.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
The first half of this year was terribly red, but now the market is strengthening and we see a bullish trend  Grin

Hopefully the trend is maintained and we finish strong this year, both for ETH and BTC. The one thing that can potentially disrupt this trend is the new set of regulations coming in place for crypto. Hopefully they all end out leveling the playing field and be generally friendly for our industry.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
The first half of this year was terribly red, but now the market is strengthening and we see a bullish trend  Grin
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
I'm not sure what will happen by the end of this year but I know that in the long run I see nothing but growth and that's what's most important to me.
I agree with you. There is no big difference when the price peaks will be surpassed in August - December 2018 or early 2019. The most important thing is that the main trend of the crypto market is growth, so we all need to be patient.
Activity: 280
many thought so until the market started growing again. now prices are slowly recovering. it looks promising to buy today that would sell in a few months. so I would just wait.
Activity: 238
I think that such a sharp increase in prices as last year will no longer be, but we see that the market began to recover after the winter licorice and the main currencies slowly began to return their positions, I think that we are waiting for a good end to this year
Pages:
Jump to: