Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 134. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 05:01:39 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Yes i believe that crypto will grow up this year even I dont know when to rise it back, but I hope thtat some day in this year it will rise up again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 04:53:26 AM
Constantine Negachev, co-founder of the VRT World block-project, adheres to the optimistic opinion about the dynamics of bitcoin trading: "Undoubtedly, we are facing an explosive growth in the price of crypto-currencies, since after the next steps, the Etherium futures will be launched, as well as conversations in the market." "If this does not happen and the stock exchanges abandon their promises, I still assume that the growth of the bitcoin price will continue, as there are no factors influencing the reverse, in fact, the demand is colossal, the quantity is limited. ", He declared.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 04:50:08 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I think it will be good again in the middle of the year. MORE PEOPLE are coming and they can bring in  ore money for the pricce to be high again.
Activity: 308
March 24, 2018, 04:41:35 AM

I find that more and more people are knowing more about them.Then they will make the iinvestment. They will bring in the money we need to make the price to be high.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
March 24, 2018, 04:33:47 AM

From the beginning of this year, there was a lot of bad news about the cryptocurrency market, which made the market drop deep, the price of the altcoin at a very low level. However, I believe that in a few months the market will recover and grow again, because the market is cyclical. We should not be afraid and anxious, be calm and wait some time until the market recovers.
Activity: 308
March 24, 2018, 04:28:18 AM
Everything will be OK. The market of cryptocurrencies still very small. Manipulations will always be.
We should be patient and it to pay off double.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
March 24, 2018, 04:24:11 AM
I had such fears and in fact it was really scary to buy coins without knowing what lies ahead. Hopefully, everything is okay know.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
March 24, 2018, 03:53:46 AM
The decline is for a short term as usual which happens at the beginning of every year. .I see no reason for fear and panic.
Fear and panic certainly is natural if it feels, because many people out there who have not been close to crypto which's still a big consideration will be the decline till thinking more pessimistic.
Certainly the history of price developments, can be a consideration for us to ensure that steps are done with more optimism.
A various factors that can affect it.. I believe it can still affect the course of crypto being better.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
March 24, 2018, 03:35:37 AM
The most important thing is that now drawdowns become less predictable and can show that the market is in a stable position.

But the cryptomarkets are bleeding regularly and it's almost the start of 2nd quarter now. If i am going to speculate whether the cryptomarkets are in bloody situation for most of the time this year, well, i think it is if this will continue till the end of 2nd quarter.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
March 24, 2018, 03:31:11 AM
The last dump was obvious, but personally I did not even imagine how long and big it would be. I have lost  a half of all  my investment.
Activity: 266
March 24, 2018, 02:48:35 AM
I don’t think this year will be red over the year. But it is hard to predict. Experts say that soon the prices will rise. As for me,  I am still waiting and holding my coins.
Activity: 570
March 24, 2018, 01:51:45 AM
The decline is for a short term as usual which happens at the beginning of every year. .I see no reason for fear and panic.
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 24, 2018, 01:49:26 AM
Now the market is red. But the market can't always be the same color. Soon the market will again turn green. But then again there will be a red strip. Always like this. It's a market, after all. Don't panic ... relax Smiley
Activity: 806
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 24, 2018, 01:36:29 AM

I don't think the whole 2018 will be red on crypto. There is a normal pattern on bitcoin's heavy correction but it should be back perhaps late this year. The altcoin market is the one that is under performing and I didn't expect this to happen early this year.
Activity: 476
March 24, 2018, 01:31:17 AM
Its a difficult year for crypto and the fact that the market is so unpredictable doesn't make it any easier, but i believe the market will recover, this yaer will not be totally red
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
March 24, 2018, 01:18:43 AM
Actually its hard to predict.
Red means correction price for all coin and RED is always good for the market. The markets can’t always go only up. There needs to be some price corrections to properly value the coins. There is no constant growth and a constant fall. All repeats.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 01:08:36 AM
According to this I am convinced that this Crypto market is on the rise and developing because crypto will face some problems that are against them and render the price destroyed but the believers and confidence in the crypto increase. This could be the reason for the Crypto market will not be red this year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
March 23, 2018, 11:35:47 PM

not this year but Bitcoin will be red this month alone, after May, candle will be green for every month and year-end Bitcoin price will be very expensive and as usual, in January, BTC price will be discounted

this annual cycle, that Bitcoin cheap price at the beginning of the year, funds will be expensive by the end of the year
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
March 23, 2018, 11:35:37 PM

2017 was seemingly a breakthrough year for the cryptocurrency, but everyone’s wondering what’s next. Some experts predict 2018 be an even more explosive year than 2017 when it comes to cryptocurrencies. Yes It’s possible with cryptocurrency to obtain more attention, it could triple the value this year.
I also have views and read many articles that give speculation if in 2018 will be a good year for cryptocurrency because in 2018 cryptocurrency will get better. but we are waiting for the development of the existing market and do not expect too much with speculation.
Activity: 247
March 23, 2018, 11:33:05 PM

2017 was seemingly a breakthrough year for the cryptocurrency, but everyone’s wondering what’s next. Some experts predict 2018 be an even more explosive year than 2017 when it comes to cryptocurrencies. Yes It’s possible with cryptocurrency to obtain more attention, it could triple the value this year.
Jump to: