Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 135. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 11:16:40 PM
It does not necessarily happen, because nothing can happen. but when that happens, many will affect me especially.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 10:50:08 PM
In winter, we all waited for crypto spring and  the market of crypto currency will begin to grow.  Now we can already assume that the red stock exchange will drag on for a long time.  Many are in anticipation, and volumes on coins grow very slowly. One thing I know for sure - how abruptly all the coins fall, also sharply all will grow later.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 10:27:49 PM
I believe this year gonna be fascinating, even crypto will face some issues that against them and make the price crushing but peoples who trust and have faith in crypto are increasing and the value it self gonna be lifted up.
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 23, 2018, 09:52:05 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I am convinced that I know this Crypto market is going up and growing. because the current level of coin enthusiasts is on the rise. this could be the reason for the Crypto market will not be red berihi this year.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 07:55:38 PM
The most important thing is that now drawdowns become less predictable and can show that the market is in a stable position.
Activity: 107
March 23, 2018, 01:31:53 PM
Many thought that last year will be red on crypto, but last year the bitcoin reached its peak value. There are so many possibilities that it will happen again this year, just wait and see.
Activity: 226
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
March 23, 2018, 01:30:34 PM
I think already next month everything will be fine and the coins will start their growth.This month was very hard waiting for its completion
Activity: 602
March 23, 2018, 11:04:59 AM
We cant deny the fact that sometimes it is red and sometimes it is green, yes of course of fluctuation effect. But all are want green for the reason that it is increasing. The good thing of it is we are now in the first quarter of this year hence the market value is fighting, how much in the next quarter or in the last quarter especially christmas seasson which value were expected to blown up.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 10:52:00 AM
No need to worry about this, the market will soon turn green if all the problems are resolved, and I am sure that in early April onwards the market slowly green to the top.

Activity: 433
March 23, 2018, 10:37:33 AM
It is not necessary to dwell on this, the crypt in any case develops and strengthens the position in the world financial system.      
Activity: 91
March 22, 2018, 09:16:05 PM
I don't think so.
Actually I don't know exactly about the market cup but I believe that it will recover sooner, the market will be green as most users expected. I predict that the middle of this year will be good news because if we go flashback to 2017 which the market getting green and high in the middle of the year. Therefore I still believe that this year will not be red. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
March 22, 2018, 07:34:40 PM
When Blonde was asked - what is the percentage of meeting the dinosaur today at the street, she answered - 50%. Either will meet or not.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
March 22, 2018, 07:30:09 PM
Now many investors are asking this question-it's very painful to look at the bloody market.
 I believe that the market will grow. Maybe we'll have to wait a couple of months.
Activity: 168
March 22, 2018, 07:17:52 PM
Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.
It is too early to predict what will happen at this time, but surely a lot of great things will happen this year 2018. there is no need to panic now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 22, 2018, 07:15:25 PM
I expect it to be fluctuating lower december 2017, but in the end of the year we will reach new maximum . Crypto is just at the beginning of a big growth. Don't hesitate to jump in this train
It should stay in the common price areas. There is no news that would cause the price to tank so much,.
Activity: 98
March 22, 2018, 07:10:58 PM
I think that the fall of the market is not anticipated. now only there will be growth coins. although of course very slow.
Activity: 263
March 22, 2018, 07:02:42 PM
every year th begining is red, first 2-3 month are the worses , but with this year I think will be half year red and maybe in second half we will see better situation
Maybe the trend will not change before the end of the year, but when problems with regulators are resolved we will see an update of all the highs.
Yeah, i think the uptrend will show up at the middle of this year at least, or else it will only show up at the end of the year.
Begin of the year always shows the downtrend which is a best moment for investors .
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 22, 2018, 06:50:40 PM
every year th begining is red, first 2-3 month are the worses , but with this year I think will be half year red and maybe in second half we will see better situation
Maybe the trend will not change before the end of the year, but when problems with regulators are resolved we will see an update of all the highs.
Activity: 88
March 22, 2018, 06:11:27 PM
I think maybe this is only temporary, I'm sure it will not be long before it will be green, and for now we have to fast investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 22, 2018, 06:03:25 PM
Of course not this year need to be greatest greenest!Im thinking about it all year,need to wait for January and see what happens,many icos launch working product about this time..Need to buy now and hodl for long term in my opinion,and dont look on value each day and panic,like others do Cheesy
Jump to: