Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 136. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 05:58:43 PM
Hope so not! But still now its 50-50 for Red and Green which is not good for us. I think in mid of 2018, we get the result of which is on the top- Red or Green? But i know that the market will definetly grow in this year, its' my guts feeling. The crypto market will start growing from mid-year. Beginning of the year is not good for crypto world but ending of the year will definetly good!
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
March 22, 2018, 05:35:23 PM
I expect it to be fluctuating lower december 2017, but in the end of the year we will reach new maximum . Crypto is just at the beginning of a big growth. Don't hesitate to jump in this train
Activity: 378
March 22, 2018, 05:33:06 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

No, I think around the summer the exit with stagnation and steady growth will start, certainly it is not necessary to expect such growth that was 3 -4 months ago, but it will be.
Activity: 124
Merit: 5
March 22, 2018, 05:29:46 PM
This year, Red was already Red coin himself, but he has fallen on it, but he knows his revenge, so I have to think a few times when investing in Red, because such coins can get big income.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 22, 2018, 05:28:44 PM
The beggining of the year is bad already but i am sure that bright future is wating for us. Nowadays just need to wait the end of price correction and get the results.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 05:20:37 PM
think of the long term guys! record highs I believe will be hit this year Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
March 22, 2018, 05:15:32 PM
every year th begining is red, first 2-3 month are the worses , but with this year I think will be half year red and maybe in second half we will see better situation
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
March 22, 2018, 05:10:48 PM
I don't exclude the possibility of a prolonged fall of the crypto market. But it shouldn't scare us... I bought bitcoin and alts for long-term storage. In addition, I successfully trade altcoins even during a bear market. Perhaps this frightens only newbies who wanted to get quick money.
Activity: 97
March 22, 2018, 03:30:14 PM
Stop panicking. The current state of affairs is only 3 months. It is too early to make such statements. We must wait for the end of stagnation.
Activity: 336
March 22, 2018, 02:02:50 PM
Cryptocurrency is the most popular thing at this time and people are very interested to this thing so that day by day its popularity is just growing up. 2017 is the most successful year for crypto because in that year almost all the coins have reached the top level of price and many people have earnd a good profit and I think this system will do work like that at the future too. In my opinion cryptocurrency will go well at the future as well so that they have a good chance to increase their price again. People are showing their emotion positively so that the chance of increasing their price is so much possible.
Activity: 336
March 22, 2018, 01:40:15 PM
I don't think it will be red,so many people are aware about crypto already and their  number is increasing day by day.Let's hope this year will be  the best year of cryptohistory.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 01:27:02 PM
Yes because this fast few month are red until now  useually market has all red but i think  this coming month are doing good and market will go up again
Activity: 266
March 22, 2018, 01:22:57 PM
This period is romproraly phenomenon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

not the annual period to see the red candle, but we will enjoy the process on a monthly basis
this month is indeed Red
but I'm sure 4 months later, all the assets will be green
wait for the G20 decision to discuss cryptocurrency in July
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 01:15:51 PM
Bitcoin is still dominant and we have witnessed how this digital currency had climb back from 6,000$ mark to 11,000$. So since there is still dominance, i think bitcoin's value will exceed more than what was being recorded last year.
Activity: 140
March 22, 2018, 01:07:31 PM

Well, I think a lot of countries will introduce regulations and restrictions concerning crypto and it will be the reason of fall, but in my opinion at the end of the year prices will go up
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
March 22, 2018, 12:53:13 PM
I think after the G20 summit, many country will try to regulate cryptocurrency and if it is a positive regulation then we will see a massive bull run(personal opinion). However, the market has always a fear, uncertainty and doubt as there is no such regulation. Its a normal trend for all kind of market to have this type of phenomena.

I do not think the G20 will have much influence on this world. You can see different counties over the world has different policies and most of them are learning this new area, so there will a long time to go.
Activity: 196
March 22, 2018, 12:50:01 PM
I think after the G20 summit, many country will try to regulate cryptocurrency and if it is a positive regulation then we will see a massive bull run(personal opinion). However, the market has always a fear, uncertainty and doubt as there is no such regulation. Its a normal trend for all kind of market to have this type of phenomena.
Activity: 67
March 22, 2018, 12:35:18 PM
It's too early to think like that. Crypto prices is still too high if we compare them with last year. But of course this is still a possible option. There is no market on world that increases always.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 12:33:17 PM

Was it red last year? I remember it was very cheap to buy in the summer, and in september there was already a strong growth. Volatility is very large, all we can do is be patient.
Jump to: