Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 138. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
March 22, 2018, 09:01:12 AM
Though red really hurts our eyes because that gives us a loss but being red of the market also gives us good profit so yes we feel disappointed sometimes because of this but more often the not when market turns green and we bought in dip those disappointment turns to exciting and feeling accomplished for what we have done. So we're still just to end the first quarter of the year so it's a long way to go, it's good to have red days in the year but please not all the time tho. Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
March 22, 2018, 09:01:10 AM
I think the whole year can not be a fall, the crypto market is ruled by traders who need such ups and downs in prices. Soon there will be a rise in prices.
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
March 22, 2018, 09:00:40 AM
It is not possible for the year to be red,Now is the waiting period,we are sure to start experiencing
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 08:23:12 AM
I think this year will continue this way, even next year will be the same, at least 3 years can be this way
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 22, 2018, 08:17:47 AM
This year ? nope this year will be green i think but we cant say for all year as market go red and green everyday ,but yep i think we will see more green than red.
I think that by the end of the year many coins will recover and surpass their highs, but some coins will remain red.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
March 22, 2018, 08:15:16 AM
I still think positive because see the previuos price chart its always market in red starting of the year till april soon after it will recover . Yes there is lots of coins involved in 2017 before choosing coins were easy now its very difficult to analyze the market .
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
March 22, 2018, 08:13:06 AM
the beginning of the year was red, think will be lots of green for the rest of the year.
We with you perfectly understand, that the market can not be all time "red" or "green". Because the market is crypto-currency - it is not predictable and it depends on many factors. But in truth, the red market is already bored and I want a price increase, but we still do not see such growth.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 22, 2018, 08:09:16 AM
I think this year will be very good for cryptocurrencies, mainly after this strong market correction, remember that the last semester of 2017 was bullish and very fast growth, as in any market, what goes up has to go down to correct price and Come up again, it will be for after April or May that we have an upward momentum again.
This year may be a nice introduction for the altcoins that have smart contracts. A lot of ICO's are using smart contracts for stability.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 08:06:33 AM
If this year is red then this is completely unsurprising, after a sharp increase, a sharp pullback, this is a common phenomenon in the market of crypto-currency
Yeah its true that never been surprising to us because normal for this type of volatile movement that the value price will increase and decrease anytime.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 08:06:23 AM
I certainly think that these red days will pass and I will go even better than the old glorious days of the market. If it is important to evaluate the current situation of the market best, then we can be sad tomorrow.
Activity: 252
March 22, 2018, 08:05:55 AM
the beginning of the year was red, think will be lots of green for the rest of the year.
Activity: 42
March 22, 2018, 07:51:30 AM
I think it's no coincidence that bitcoin started its decline immediately after futures trading began. The money that has left the market will certainly be coming back in. When? We can all have a guess but whether it's in a week or a year, it will almost certainly happen and nobody wants to miss out when it does.
Activity: 198
March 22, 2018, 07:31:07 AM
Just like the livestocks of a country, their is a time that its going down a few days but it will rise up and recover after a second day. Be positive on the situation according on what happen to the market.
Activity: 218
Merit: 14
March 22, 2018, 07:14:39 AM
I dont think so. I think now the market get  correction, because last year was really crazy. Bitcoin make so much gains in that short time, and it has to be a correction. So now maybe everythings red, but when you invest early enough, you are already in plus. But my prediction for these year looks very good. I think now it will go sideways some weeks, but in the summer, im sure the pump will come again. So dont expect that this year will be just red. Just hold and soon it will be green everything!
Activity: 196
March 22, 2018, 07:12:01 AM
I think you are in a hurry to say these things. I think that the market will always keep its popularity. We should learn to translate this opportunity in the market as an opportunity. We think that the market will recover very easily in the coming year
Activity: 308
March 21, 2018, 04:25:06 PM
The market has already reached a strong level of support and made a reversal. Pretty soon, an uptrend will begin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
March 21, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

That's always one of the questions that is so hard to answer with certainty in this market. I am saying that because there are so many thing could happen in the remaining nine months of this year, plus as you know, in this market, every thing happens so quickly; the rise and fall of market assets come in such a quick pace just like a snap. One time all assets are going down, and the next everything is going up. So, it's really hard to tell. However, I would also say that there are lots of potential and promise that's happening right now, Bitcoin is unusually active early in the year and many coins also show good potential in gaining, so hopefully, we won't be in red this year.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 21, 2018, 04:18:11 PM
The year has just started and we shouldn't think or lose hope about what's gonna happen in the future. I have a strong faith that this year will be more fruitful than last year's bull run.
They year pretty much just started so there is a lot of progress that could be made with Bitcoin. The price should get a higher amount by next year.
Activity: 26
March 21, 2018, 04:15:09 PM
No. I think the year, in the end, will be better than the previous one! Everything will soar even higher. Well, by the end of the year again everything will be red))
Activity: 109
March 21, 2018, 04:13:29 PM
In the past four months since the crypto price in the market starting to drop and this year there is  a possibility the price of all cryptocurrency will increase. The price increasing we feel on the last quarter of the year.
Jump to: