Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 2. (Read 15028 times)

B.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 05:02:24 AM
many people who think that crypto currencies will grow very well by the end of the year or early 2019. but I am also not so sure if the price will be very good because it hasn't seen good growth in recent times

for two months at the end of the year it is impossible to see bullrun, this month should show signs of improvement, but fluctuations are covered by delays in the SEC's decision. but a pragmatic rise must occur because prices cannot continue to increase without direction. there must always be a correction and if speculators want big profits at this time, they must see prices drop to the support level before finally bouncing. there must be red even though the risk also means it is getting lower.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
October 11, 2018, 10:41:14 AM
many people who think that crypto currencies will grow very well by the end of the year or early 2019. but I am also not so sure if the price will be very good because it hasn't seen good growth in recent times
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 09:52:55 AM
The current market tends to decrease and for predictions at the end of the year can not be clearly determined because it could have happened but it will not be as big as in the past 2017
A major part of the year has been red. No big rise in market values over all these days and this hurts a bit to think about the profits that were expected of the market and its response.

There is great speculation of a bull run starting in December but I do not think that might for all the speculations about the rise so far have been untrue. So I would rather leave the worries to the market and irrespective of when ever the market recovers, I would keep on holding my portfolio for high return.

Activity: 98
October 09, 2018, 04:10:32 AM
Its to early to say that maybe this december we can see green colors
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
October 09, 2018, 02:41:04 AM
unfortunately yes.

no any bull market can sace aftermore. most of altcoins lose their %97 value.

and i think 2019 will continue like that. maybe 2020 can be different.
Yes it has been a red market since the start of the year and might happen to continue till the end of the year. The general perception is that it might dawn upon the boom in the crypto market in December and that will be a phase of quick and accelerated recovery which will influence the investors to put in their money in almost any coin that has the benefits in future to give back handsome money as profit. The good strategy that is normally suggested to be used in the red market is holding their coins.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 09:57:56 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

at the moment we can only see what has happened in the past few years with the development of cryptocurrencies but until now no one has been able to know for sure the price and development of cryptocurrencies as investors we should know that is one of the risks we will thank you, patience and confidence are the main capital and we must be clever in utilizing every opportunity to make a profit
Activity: 266
October 08, 2018, 09:09:33 AM
Yes, I have the opinion that the Cryptocurrency market price will experience a price decline this year.
Price reductions have been seen since the beginning of this year which shows a continuous decline in coin prices.
I think this is a natural thing in the Cryptocurrency market because the nature of Cryptocurrency is unstable and cannot be predicted with certainty.
We must read the market conditions and draw conclusions so that we are not wrong in determining the market for Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
October 08, 2018, 08:17:48 AM
In my opinion we have to see institutional investors to see the boost in the crypto market...
Activity: 224
October 08, 2018, 07:48:42 AM
Most likely this year will be worse than the previous one, but I hope this year will also be a stable growth.
Activity: 196
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 06, 2018, 05:27:11 PM
Most likely, we will not see growth = (Although I believed in it, many people say that there is no and I look at your messages and I understand that there is no point in waiting for it. How is it that the market has not gone up for a year?!
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
October 06, 2018, 05:04:49 PM
This year is already red and it will continue, this year we definitely should not expect growth. Since all people are waiting for him, then it definitely will not, the market always goes against people.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
October 06, 2018, 04:18:02 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

It still red till now, but I hope it will become green at the end of year. I don't see fundamental reasons why cryptomarket should go down, and I thin it's all about manipulation with market. When some big guys buy enough, they will start push prices up.
Activity: 644
October 06, 2018, 03:45:01 PM
Yes, i think really that this year is simbol for red. Bear market is taking over this year because when you look at the charts in years before there is no such similarity in every aspect of months. So i think by that it will good Q4 that will open bull and run throught the maybe half next year!
for work today there are a lot of different predictions and everyone has the facts to confirm completely different results. Of course you want to see the green color of the cryptocurrency market for quite a long time, But we will see what we see.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
October 06, 2018, 02:07:40 PM
The downward trend since the beginning of the year and after April. I think that with the factors and values ​​are always fluctuated by the legal and regulatory information. This will be a big challenge for crypto. SEC may be the new wind or we hope the bullrun will return.
Still relatively early to determine, November and December are always the impressive and powerful movement of the crypto market. Just  be patient.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 01:50:45 PM
Yes, i think really that this year is simbol for red. Bear market is taking over this year because when you look at the charts in years before there is no such similarity in every aspect of months. So i think by that it will good Q4 that will open bull and run throught the maybe half next year!
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 06, 2018, 01:18:03 PM
3 quarters of this year already done, we all know that 3 quartals are red on crypto market
we just have another 1 quartal. im sure on that quartal market will go green
In crypto market 2 quartal is available so April and October is the right time to going to moon so we are in the green zone. I expect this month we will see the good result in crypto market so buying more Altcoin and Bitcoin is change the green Zone.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 10:54:23 AM
The current market tends to decrease and for predictions at the end of the year can not be clearly determined because it could have happened but it will not be as big as in the past 2017
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
October 06, 2018, 10:35:39 AM

I believe that this year is a challenging year for us crypto holders but it doesn't mean that it would always be a red year for us. Crypto would still recover no matter how low the prices may drop down. We should just try buying more and continue to be hopeful about the possible changes.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
October 06, 2018, 07:43:35 AM
3 quarters of this year already done, we all know that 3 quartals are red on crypto market
we just have another 1 quartal. im sure on that quartal market will go green
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
October 06, 2018, 06:21:00 AM
Personally I am absolutely seure that during this year the market will continue to go down, except some situations, when it will correct to up. IMHO according ot technical analysis recovery will start only in the second half of the next year.
Pages:
Jump to: