Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 3. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 06:08:32 AM

This is a difficult question and no one knows what awaits us. I believe that this year there will be no growth like in December 2017. Perhaps Bitcoin will cost $ 10,000. We can only wait for the recovery of the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 05:51:41 AM
from the beginning of the year until now the market is still red and only becomes green for a while but becomes red again so I think 2018 is a heavy year and more red than green
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 08:11:24 PM
This is just a phase in which I believe it will come to pass especially with the coming next year. Its better we remain all patient and see what the future hold for us
Merit: 11
October 05, 2018, 07:58:24 PM
I feel it's gonna be stable but will not raise soon. It will be another 1-2 years until we see some bull run. Investors are staying away from crypto market, we need big instituational investement to pump the market. We are talking about millions of dollars here.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 04:39:12 PM
While it is true over the last few months we have seen an increasing stability in the crypto market, and the optimistic news that has been disseminated in the media regarding bitcoin seems to leave open the door to a gradual recovery in prices, it seems that at this time of the year there is little chance that the price will recover in such a way that we can close the year in black numbers.

But taking into account that many predicted a catastrophic scenario where the price of bitcoin could fall back to levels below $3k, I believe that the end of the year will not be as negative as everything seemed to indicate, which leaves open the hope that the year 2019 will be much better for everyone.
Merit: 101
October 05, 2018, 04:44:24 AM
This year, with a very old market volume, unfortunately a negative air prevails. There are high estimates for the bull season, but I think a bullish season will come at lower levels than last year
Activity: 406
Merit: 49
October 05, 2018, 03:49:09 AM
I expect positive dynamics by the end of the year, and something tells me that it is SEC that will give us an impetus and a reason for growth, and you will not think of more important news
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 03:09:08 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

even today I am still confident in crypto currencies because before I started investing in cryptocurrencies I already knew with all the risks I would get and for conditions like now we must be good at taking advantage of
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
October 05, 2018, 01:30:49 AM
almost every year at the end of the year it's always green.
but I'm also not sure whether this year will return to green,
even though I hope many markets will return to skyrocket so my assets also rise haha.
Yes this was a very red year with all the crypto market activities very down, low transactions and little investments though many people have been quick enough to cash the opportunity to invest at low cost which is still going on.  We have had speculations about the rise of the market that was supposed to have started from September but it never happened.

Besides, there are still many people who think the boom is linked to December and claim the investment of corporate money that will boom the market. I am optimistic about the next year.

Activity: 714
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
October 03, 2018, 08:45:12 AM
i think so, this year will be the downtrend year of cryptocurrency. almost every cryptocurrency price are fall and indicate wont last for long time. we can learn many experiences from this market situation, the experiences that you should pay with losing the majority precentage of your portofolio. this is cryptocurrency high market volatility, from this moment i hope new investor can learn something. crypto isnt about getting rich instantly.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 05:31:12 AM
So the year has almost passed. The market was mostly red. I'm sick and tired to look at the same red screen with coin360 opened. Flashes of green happened some times...rarely
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 03, 2018, 03:52:43 AM
Well, its almost seven months now that my portfolio is red and my obsession of checking of coinmarketcap. com  lessen because  every time I checked its give me a heartbreak, but good news we still have 3 months more before the end 2018, we know crypto its always surprising.
This year is a very test year for traders and holders. although later if not this year, hopefully in the next year will experience an increase in the price of cryptocurrency
Activity: 419
October 03, 2018, 02:00:55 AM
even though I hope many markets will return to skyrocket so my assets also rise haha.
This year is almost gone. September ended coldly and no great rise in the market values of any of the coins that are expected to boom. All the speculations by many experts, who would call September the price blooming month, were proved wrong. The economic activity is however on the rise a bit for we have seen the volume of Bitcoin rising and that is good news for it is how the market responds to the demand. So fingers crossed and hope we have a bully bloomed market till the end of the year.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
October 02, 2018, 03:49:08 PM
Well, its almost seven months now that my portfolio is red and my obsession of checking of coinmarketcap. com  lessen because  every time I checked its give me a heartbreak, but good news we still have 3 months more before the end 2018, we know crypto its always surprising.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
October 01, 2018, 09:46:53 AM
- With the bloody face that the market has shown, I also can not be sure this year will be as green as every year, the boundary between the two sides of the green and red is not too far apart, this distance is too close. It made me really nervous, if this year is still green, investing in crypto is still an interesting place for me but if it's red, me and many people should probably move house, if it's red, many will probably move the address to another place and I'm one of them because the bloody time has caused so much loss, people have lost faith, hope only left at the end of this year
Activity: 644
October 01, 2018, 08:11:11 AM
unfortunately yes.

no any bull market can sace aftermore. most of altcoins lose their %97 value.

and i think 2019 will continue like that. maybe 2020 can be different.
Activity: 518
October 01, 2018, 02:42:59 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
October 01, 2018, 02:00:50 AM
This year is a red year. We all hope that this will change before the end of the year. Just wait and pray that the bull comes back.
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
October 01, 2018, 01:05:47 AM
I really believe in all this, because the price will definitely go up and down.
Likewise at this time, which is still below, it will surely rise again.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
September 30, 2018, 10:39:52 PM
From now, we may expect bull run but no exact idea when it was gone happen. By the end of the year, we might expect the price of all coins will start increasing in the market. Maybe it won't reach higher value but surely the price will reach more than $10k by the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: