Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 83. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I am very optimistic to see the crypto market this year will grow well, you can read the articles of experts who discuss about the growth of crypto market this year, and they are very optimistic crypto market will grow.
Activity: 84
oh no red color in the market will not be long and soon market will pump and will reach record high and this year will be green year Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am feeling really down at the moment because there are some wonderful projects and stuff on the blockchain being implemented but the market is constantly bleeding now for six months in a row. We saw a little rise in early May but that was just broken down very fast by the crypto dumpers and we are heading for another crypto depression. The problem is I just keep hodling and hodling and my portfolio is tanking to the point that I may never be able to survive in this industry anymore. If the market doesn't change at all this year and we continue this downward trend into free fall, I won't be around here next year to tell the story. If all these early adopters are selling off well they are killing the chances of mass adoption and new people entering the market because right now there is no confidence. I certainly now find it hard to introduce crypto to new friends and family from the point that my wealth the little I had has almost eroded within six months.
Activity: 137
i think this year there will be massiv delivery on projects.
starting to get in real word adaptoion.
its going step by step,... more and more,..
end of the year,... i really think we surepass 1.5 trillion market cap!
Activity: 145
Today, the price of all coins has fallen very much.  But I think the situation will improve by the end of the year.
Activity: 154
My believe that coins will move very well in this year. It is a different matter that the price of all the coins starting at this year is not good and so far the markets are not stable and are still in red. Ups and down is the part of this market like others,and there is a chance to take profit by doing trading. Many new projects are going on about crypto and many more will start, I think it will be increase the price and value of these coins this year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
No,I think this year will be green again.We are watching the regular price fluctuations,most likely we are at the bottom now and the bulls are getting ready to attack again.
Activity: 155
I think that it will be like last year.  Somewhere in the fall the price will start to grow steadily and in December will fall again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
until the beginning of may, I really thought that the market will be very changeable and in the weeks of the rise will be a week of sharp decline. news from the crypto market over the last month showed that the market has become green and is very confident.
Activity: 93
The year will not be red. Even now there is a tendency that bears are less and less able to press the market. On red days, less and less is falling. And then there is growth. I think in the second half of the market in General to get rid of bears.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
well. maybe this year already red. but is for a while because the market going stable again and you can see this month all coin have stable price its mean not red just crash for a while.

Only till now it has being in red but sooner once the rise begin to happen it will quickly recover and turn it into green. So overall the market in the year will turn into green and people who had bought at lower rates will be winner as they will earn multiple times profits.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
Following the trends of previous years, the second half of this year should be green. Or at least it should strive to be. We are already seeing the bloody days of the past six months, and once it's over. Many of the coins never came back even to half of its value in December 2017.
Activity: 54
well. maybe this year already red. but is for a while because the market going stable again and you can see this month all coin have stable price its mean not red just crash for a while.
Activity: 113
If very strong ICOs do not appear at  this year , then the whole cryptocurrency industry will lose people's trust. Last year's ICO too many scams, many people did not dare to invest in ICO, so this year something new is needed to save the market.
You need to study projects before you invest in them. Therefore, people are to blame for losing their money. Now the market is trying to regulate, so this year the scammers themselves will leave.
Activity: 79
I don't think this year will be as green as it used to be. The popularity of encryption technology has passed, and it is inevitable that the market will stabilize in the red stage. But I don't think it's a toehold.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
If very strong ICOs do not appear at  this year , then the whole cryptocurrency industry will lose people's trust. Last year's ICO too many scams, many people did not dare to invest in ICO, so this year something new is needed to save the market.
Activity: 196
Many people predict rapid growth in September.  I think so too.  Therefore this year will not be all red.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Yes we all know that the start of this year is quite negative for us! We've seen a lot of red days! And twas a negative exprience but! This past few months we've seen changes on that and pretty sure that this remaining months will be green for us! And it'll be good!
Activity: 68
this year is still very long we are currently entering the second quarter of this year, too soon if we say the market will end in the red,
Activity: 138
Now the situation with the market is not the best.  But I think it will soon be a month or two of stable growth.
Pages:
Jump to: