Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 84. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
You know.. At the beginning of May I was thinking that whole year would surely be green, but now I see all red in my wallet, so who knows...
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
We are in the bearing market time. as we can see from the beginning of 2018 with almost time mraket in red and signals always show bad or go down.
lucky we don't see huge dump so people still can earn good profit till now
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I don't know how far the encryption market can go, but I know that blockchain technology is the center of future network development! As long as there are blockchains where there are cryptocurrencies, I think that cryptocurrency prices want to grow. Its team must give us more practical things to let more people apply it, so that cryptocurrencies will develop more. Well, if it stagnates, it is likely to fall into full red! Because of the decrease in demand!
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I have an opinion that, the price of Cryptocurrency could have been red and could have been green.
All possibilities in the Cryptocurrency market may occur depending on several supporting factors.
I see if a lot of buying transactions then the price could have risen but if there is a lot of sales then the price will certainly decrease.
All depends on Cryptocurrency user.
In the world of Cryptocurrency cannot be predicted with certainty because its value can change with positive issues or negative issues.
Let's wait and hope for the best of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 148
I don't think the encryption market this year is completely red. I don't think the encryption market will continue to decline for a year. I bought some cryptocurrencies when the market fell for the first time this year, and I've been waiting for the market to pick up. I guess the market will start to pick up in June and July of this year.
Activity: 266
I don't think so it will red only in the market this year. Well there are only 2 colors in the cryptocurrency market red and green. The color only defines the quality of the project, the devs and the team. So it will not be only red so expect there's also green in the market. If you don't want to see red choose the project that has quality so you will see the green also.
Activity: 191
I don't think so, this year we will repeat the same history as last year, where every thing going to moon at the end of this year. This is what all people are waiting for.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
This year's encryption market is very bad. It is now May, but the market is still falling. This made me very scared. I invested a lot of money in the encryption market. And I think the encryption market won't pick up this year.
Activity: 56

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

indeed at the beginning of the beginning of this year the market in the world of cryptocurrency prices is still far expected. It may be that mid-year prices are starting to creep up and the world of cryptocurrency is stabilized again
Activity: 196
The first part of the year was red, but I think at the end of the year we expect a good and stable growth in the price of all coins.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Red has occupied for a long time. I expect the encryption market to improve in the second half of the year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
this year has indeed become a "red" state on most of the exchange. its price is now starting to green. better than a few months earlier
Activity: 126
This year's encryption market was very bad and fell twice in a short period of six months and continued to decline. So I am not optimistic about the current market.
Activity: 130
I think this year will be all about killing and spilled blood + recovering of every coins. Bitcoin or all other coins. Over time better altcoins will raise like gold, cryptomarkets will hit greater publicity than ever.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
I think in the second half of this year there will be positive changes in the crypto-currency market and the prices for most coins will increase. Don't worry, as the practical demand for cryptocurrency is constantly increasing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

Look at the market capitalization, as it is possible in such conditions to show good results, it is obvious that the market is now all red. The lead should be, only the deadlines are unknown and while it hangs over the precipice and decides how to proceed further or someone decides for it.
Activity: 336
I believe that large-scale investments will be made again, and the cost of Bitcoin will grow quite strong, compared to the previous year. I believe, in fact, that this year will be unusual in all respects. But I do not think of any unfavorable things about bitkoyne, if there is scarlet paint in the market of crypto currency, I considered this to be normal, but I do not believe that it will actually leak a whole year, there will be a time when he will return to his own greenish status, and I believe this in the middle or the last quarter of the year or much before we waited.
Activity: 92
No one can predict it, and don't judge market conditions in the coming months, because we need to surprise rather than know the answer directly.
Activity: 56
I think not. the beginning of the year showed that the market can behave differently both at the top and at the bottom. now prices are gradually recovering. many people say that in 2018, the cryptocurrency will be able to grow several times.
Activity: 150
This will be a swing swong year with market all over the place. As most ico's join the market with or without working product Investers might be a bit apprehensive to invest. All in all I expect the market to be at 1/2 billion plus towards q4.
Pages:
Jump to: