Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 85. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
When you look at the charts now and the past months, it looks like, the cryptocurrencies dont know in which direction they want to go. After the hype last year, it was clear that it can just go down for a long time. So i really hope that these year after the summer, cryptocurrencies could change dtheir direction and could go up again. But we all know it wouldnt go up again like last year!
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Today the market is red and the price of coins is falling.  But I do not think that this will be the whole year.
Activity: 98
You can not earn on one red. We must constantly change directions, give a little growth, then drop again. Large exchange speculators entered the crypto currency market, so we are expecting constant changes in traffic patterns.
Activity: 103
I think this year will be worse than 2017. I think this year there will not be a strong price increase.  The market will be green, but not for long.
Activity: 98
I wouldn't be so sure if I were you. The market is not yet sufficiently sank. For example, bitcoin sank only 2-3 times from its peak, before this drawdown was much more serious
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I feel this year is indeed more volatile market conditions than in previous years. market more frequently are on condition of red on green. But I remain convinced, that the end of this year his condition definitely improved. And there are some coins that cost will be soaring up.
Activity: 210

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I do not have it and therefore I am a bit worried that the market will experience bad conditions this year and of course it affects me because the assets I have are only in the form of coins and when market conditions go down I think my coins will become cheaper even for the moment this alone is cheap especially when the market turns red then I hope it will not happen
Everyone worry if the condition like this january and nobody happy with that condition. This is warning for everybody to hold their coin strongly.
All get impact in decrease the asset value but i want to be positive in order to hope good income and keep holding.
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
uncloak.io
Late 2018 will be good. A lot of institutional investors and big banks are hoping into crypto. Soon Btc will break the previous high.
Activity: 69
I don't think anyone can predict the exact price of bitcoin. But I think when more and more people start to understand bitcoin, the price of bitcoins will get higher and higher, because more and more people will choose to hold bitcoins. I think the new starting point for bitcoin will be in June.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
In 2018, this is just the beginning. For encryption, every day is a new change. This is not clear. At present, it is red. But no one can tell how the future changes
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
I dont think so. at all.  i am very bullish about this year. but choose your coins wisely.  many of them will fail this year, but the good ones will prevail and grow. Grin
Yes you are correct and based on your statement you just have to invest on the best altcoins this year and that is what we are seeing in the https://coinmarketcap.com/ I think that is the best and main reference regarding the values of every coin and most especially this year's best altcoin. Hopefully this year will be green to us and not on the red zone.

Crypto currency market was hammered by a lot of issues in the previous month, price value of almost all ALT coin suffered so much, more investor had a lot of headache on how they can recovered their losses after the market price value of this coins drops to the level that no one would expected, yet with the market recovery after such hiccups, with good fundamentals, stable market price value on the treed, the confidence level of investor on crypto market trading is back and more active on the trading market, i am more optimistic to see the future of Crypto investment project will more favorable for the investors and for the trading market of crypto currency.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
I don't think it will not gonna happened because of it's volatility it can change everything in every single day and I think even it has a small amount of price in the market right now it will surely increase again this coming days or weeks and soon. Just stay cool and calm your self you can earn what you wanted to earn this year trusted bitcoin.
Activity: 78
Oh, of course not. Nothing is permanent. The market is quite volatile. This price reduction can not last the whole year. Spring is not over yet, you should not give in to depressive moods. Bears can not always dictate the rules of the game.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
I'm sure the crypto in 2018 will grow better than 2017. Because we believe that the bitcoin of the future will be brighter than it is now. So I think crypto will grow longer.
Every year we are improving and that is the adoption that is making it possible.
People are more aware now as crypto continues to stay, in fact the price now is very cheap and we can be profitable if we will buy and hold
by the end of the year, I am sure even shitcoins will pump just like in the pass.
Activity: 215
I'm sure the crypto in 2018 will grow better than 2017. Because we believe that the bitcoin of the future will be brighter than it is now. So I think crypto will grow longer.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
I do not think this year will be all red. I even believe that this year will be a great year for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I have my strategy and I don't care much about about price of bitcoin in the end of this year.
I buy ETH and invest it in good ICOs. That allows me to expect for a bigger return in the long run.
Last investment - Welltrado.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Yes, the beginning of the year was not the most successful, but it seems to me that in the future we will only have stable growth and green color.

Your position is very optimistic, I do not think so.
It seems, that this year is going to be difficylt for all crypto world.
There are  a lot of reasons for it like: different regulations from countries and govermnets; new big players on the market, who can dump price; etc.
But I hope that after this year or may be after 2019, crypto will become the part of world ecomony and we will see a huge growth.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I think that this year will be striped, red-green. In a crypto-market there can not be only growth or only falling. I quess we will see more than one wave this year
Activity: 25
the red market is common, I am very optimistic this will not continue, there must be a time when bitcoin returns as early as 2018 so be patient and hold your coin
Pages:
Jump to: