Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 86. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think cryptomarket will not repeat the record 2017, but crypto is our future. Weak Alts will be fall in 2018, but Btc, Eth, Xrp, Neo, Nem, Xmr, Iot will be green zone by the end of this year.
Activity: 103
It is very likely that the market will not be red all year round.  And I think soon there will be strong growth and it will last 2-3 months.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
cave canem!
It was easy to think that way in the days, you were, but for now, we all are thinking different. Because the market look greeny
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I do not have it and therefore I am a bit worried that the market will experience bad conditions this year and of course it affects me because the assets I have are only in the form of coins and when market conditions go down I think my coins will become cheaper even for the moment this alone is cheap especially when the market turns red then I hope it will not happen
Activity: 294
I think in 2018 market will not has a very huge growth.
But it can growth with low speed to higher goals. It is clear that if we consider yearly time frame, 2018 is the year for decrease the speed of growth.
Activity: 154
Yes, the beginning of the year was not the most successful, but it seems to me that in the future we will only have stable growth and green color.
Activity: 1190
of course not!there is even no probability and I think that this news is very upset those who invested only this year
I would also say no for this year will decrease or we can say red. I'm sure this year will be the same in the previous year. Ie going back green and prices are increasing which makes people who invest in this year will get a very extraordinary advantage of course.
Activity: 280
In the several years, bitcoin has really become a hot topic ever since the government, the major investment funds in the world, and the ordinary working people are interested in bitcoin. And this year is the same.
And I am sure it is not the last year whith hot discussions. The cryptocurrency sphere is very risky and contraversary, so there is no surprise people are talking about it.

And the forecasts of bookmakers claim that the price of bitcoin will be 5000-7000 by the end of the year. Angry
Activity: 378
of course not!there is even no probability and I think that this news is very upset those who invested only this year
Activity: 448
In the several years, bitcoin has really become a hot topic ever since the government, the major investment funds in the world, and the ordinary working people are interested in bitcoin. And this year is the same.
And I am sure it is not the last year whith hot discussions. The cryptocurrency sphere is very risky and contraversary, so there is no surprise people are talking about it.
Activity: 448

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

It can be red, there will be no surprise in it. Just do not panic - it is not going to be the end of the world for you and for all of us. Things just happen
Activity: 101
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
This is a difficult question.
Last year there was strong growth. especially the 4th quarter showed an incredible price increase. After such a strong jump there should have been a correction.
So very much depends on futures.
They very strongly have pushed the price downwards.
Will there be growth this year? There are so many factors that affect this that I do not even think to predict the price.
Activity: 168
I think it will be like last year.  In September, strong growth will begin, and then in December the price will fall again.
Activity: 99
I think this year will be red. There is no big consortium in the market. This trend is unlikely to rise rapidly. My advice is not to hold altcoin as much as possible, and to buy all your funds for bitcoin.
Activity: 109
Most people flock to this market just for speculative purposes. They bought and wait for sale and buying bitcoin for using is not much. If the coin was created without being used for the original purpose, the coin would sooner or later disappear. But I believe 2018 is still a stable year.
Activity: 28
I think the growth will be. The question is when it will begin. This year will be very good for cryptocurrencies, mainly after this strong market correction.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
i don't think so. the market progress is so good. it doesn't look to be red again. Many alt today is in green and that is a good sign that this would be a great year for the market and hoping that it continuously grow for the next months. Market will never be stable because many investors do buy and sell. that affects the market.
Activity: 56
I don't think we'll see a correction this year, of course, today really has such a chance, but I really want the correction to end, and we are now starting a new growth, and will grow again in the history of bitcoin.
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
I do not think the cryptocurrency market will be red this year. At the beginning of the year, the market has fluctuated in a decreasing direction. The market will go up again. The market is rising and turning blue. Many people have turned to the cryptocurrency market and are entering the market more and more. By the end of the year I think the market will rise sharply and start a completely new journey in the cryptocurrency market.
Pages:
Jump to: