Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 87. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
we cant predict the market or the value of the coins wether this year will grow or it will went all red.  Some maybe will grow especially those coin whose in high demand especially ethereum and bitcoin. But in this kind of situation we need to be more patient because if you do panic selling you probably lost your profits, you need to hodl and wait for the moment especially in the near end of the year thats the time coins is on hype
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Crypto-currencies will rise in the next few months, and it's normal for the market to fall, and I think this year will make it even more glorious. We may see a huge wave again, possibly by the end of the year.
Activity: 172
I do not think that this year will be all red.  I think in a month there will be stable growth.
Activity: 90
Today the market is green and it's good.  I think the growth will continue for a couple of weeks.  And maybe a couple of months.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
I think the 1st to 3rd quarter is in red due to high demand and less supply. People at this quarter are into investing stage. The 4th quarter is the spending period so most likely many will sell and the price will increase so the demand will slow. Its really a cycle of selling and buying. We cannot really predict when it will rise but it will always depend on the volume of buying and selling.
Activity: 58
Same position in opinion. The motion of movements in crypto market price will not always the same as what the graph from today and graphs for tomorrow. Green is the time that the holders will sell their coins because they are pretty to the word enough profit. This color is favorable to traders. This is the day that traders rejoice to their coins prices. Red is the time that holders are devided. Some in panic moment and some in stay strong. Red is favorable to investors that wants to invest more. Green or red is not always as it is. Changing color is always happening in the world of crypto market.
Activity: 181
I think this year the market will recover in September and then there will be strong growth.  And by the end of December, again falling.
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
🤖UBEX.COM
The situation with the fact that this year will be all in the correction may be, because if we look at the previous year, bitcoin cost then $ 1000 and now $ 8000 is a very good result, but before that it cost $ 20,000 this is a very big race, so you need to go to correction now.
[/quoteI think that the correction bitkoyna, which we see created artificially, large players want to profitably enter the market.
I think that the correction bitkoyna, which we see created artificially, large players want to profitably enter the market.
🤖UBEX.COM
The situation with the fact that this year will be all in the correction may be, because if we look at the previous year, bitcoin cost then $ 1000 and now $ 8000 is a very good result, but before that it cost $ 20,000 this is a very big race, so you need to go to correction now.
[/quoteI think that the correction bitkoyna, which we see created artificially, large players want to profitably enter the market.
Activity: 84
I don't think so this may depend on the third quarter movement of crypto price but with more and more people are getting interested with crypto currency plus countries are slowly acknowledging bitcoin as alternative payment i think the end of this year would be sn opposite of red.
🤖UBEX.COM
I agree with the experts that the bitcoin will continue to increase, but at some points when the bitcoin bubble is over, it will explode and leave a certain infrastructure. However, 2018 will not be the end of the token. I think 2018 is a year of development.
I agree with the author, this year for bitcoin is a correction, and the next one will probably be a good growth.
🤖UBEX.COM
I also think that, although the correction bitkoyana dragged on, this is temporary, it will still grow.
Activity: 134
 maybe next month or next year and it will recover again.  It is good for the investor because the price was low and too many people know that it could recover again with the help of some news.  It is also help to maintain the value of the coin to do not be higher more.  Just 3 months that bitcoin must stuck at the value and i don't know why it still there.
Activity: 151
I think this year will be closed with the market to be red, because I think last year the movement was also like that. Basically it can not be predicted because of the movement that can change at any time. We'll see, hopefully this year the market ends well.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
The market cannot go down forever. The bitcoin market is characterized by a wave of declines and a wave of gains. I think this is normal. If you really understand this market, I believe you will not feel panicked. After several months of decline, the market has gradually begun to pick up.
Activity: 44
I agree with the experts that the bitcoin will continue to increase, but at some points when the bitcoin bubble is over, it will explode and leave a certain infrastructure. However, 2018 will not be the end of the token. I think 2018 is a year of development.
Activity: 99
Since the beginning of the year, bitcoin has experienced nearly 10 times peaking speed at the next time faster than the previous time. Each time Bitcoin sets a new peak, economists warn that a bitcoin bubble will explode. However, the sudden recovery of the digital currency makes forecasting bubbles of economists more difficult than ever. I see the experts are not sure at all. I just pray.
Activity: 18
 I believe there would be something good to happen before this year end and holders who didn't quit hidling their assets deapite of dumps would be rewarded with multiple folds profit.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
I was expecting Bitcoin to rally post consensus but that hasn't happened .... yet. But look at the value proposition of Bitcoin. It is the best vehicle to increase your overall wealth and a great store of value. It won't stay in the red for long so pack your bags under 10k.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

My opinion is: this year will certainly be a boom year of the crypto market. Although early in 2018, the price of the market fell sharply. But more and more countries are adopting electronic money. So I think the price will rise again
Pages:
Jump to: