Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 88. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

No, I do not think this year is a bad year with electronic money. On the other hand, I find that there are many big investors every day. And the more investors, the more electronic money is going to be and the faster it will grow
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
I think hope is always there this year.
but indeed the market again is unstable hard to guess ..
we here can only hope for this hopefully be a good year for all coin
Activity: 69
I think all year can't be red. We just need to relax after so rush growing. I think we starts growing in a few month
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The situation with the fact that this year will be all in the correction may be, because if we look at the previous year, bitcoin cost then $ 1000 and now $ 8000 is a very good result, but before that it cost $ 20,000 this is a very big race, so you need to go to correction now.
Activity: 21
I don't believe this year will be all red. Though, cryptocurrencies are unpredictable, but I believe they're still gonna rise. The dip is just for a while, which will definitely pop up really soon.
Activity: 72
There are lot of things possible to happen with crypto all we need to do is to wait and expect the best and worst scenario always invest money you can afford to loss.
Activity: 196
I also think this year will be a lucky year for investors in the cryptographic market, according to experts predict, and with what happened now I believe that is true and I also will continue to participate in bitcoin
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
Actually we cannot control in the market so even if in the other year the market was in a red situation also so until sometime be red or green. If the market in the red must better do not panic on what be happen must better to calm our self for this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
i think this year will be a good year for cryptocurrencies . although the market was low during these months . the bull market will come after June . from historical data , the market is red from March to May each year .
I also think that by the end of the summer the growth will go. As you can see the market is growing, and a lot of new people who do not understand any trading or blockchain invested in cryptocurrency. And now they sit in the big cons, and worried. And it's very simple, they are not bought at the right time.

I don't think it will be a RED signal until end of the year, we already see that there is a slow growth of the market but that doesn't mean it will stay slow, the green sign will sure come...
Activity: 96
Merit: 13
Pretty sure that the middle of summer and autumn beginning will show you the answer. Hope this will be bullish
Activity: 224
the correction is sure to end and the market will begin to recover. cryptocurrency is gaining popularity, so investors will invest in cryptocurrency. you just have to be patient. and it's time to buy coins. the market is sure to be green.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
At the beginning of a year it seemed that all cryptomarket will fall still very long, but April has come and the market began to grow. Now many think that he will long grow.
I think, in the summer we will observe stagnation again, but in the fall we are waited by good growth on all main cryptocurrencies.
It is known that the market is cyclic.
Activity: 113
This year is red for the people who invest when the market is on its peak. But also this is the good time to invest and buy bitcoin after the massive price drop. some manage to buy bitcoin at its peak why not now its on sale from 20k usd to 8k usd. Investing is a long time process not a one day millionaire.
So those who are patient enough to hold in the long run will succeed. Everyone knows this, but who holds when the market goes down. I myself hold the coin and when the market is red I still worry. Although know as holding is good.
After each fall there is growth, and you need to be patient to get their profits. And need to invest wisely, and not to put all the eggs in one basket. To have a supply of the dollar and the bitcoin for personal use.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
This year is red for the people who invest when the market is on its peak. But also this is the good time to invest and buy bitcoin after the massive price drop. some manage to buy bitcoin at its peak why not now its on sale from 20k usd to 8k usd. Investing is a long time process not a one day millionaire.
So those who are patient enough to hold in the long run will succeed. Everyone knows this, but who holds when the market goes down. I myself hold the coin and when the market is red I still worry. Although know as holding is good.
Activity: 187
I strongly believe that this year will be green) Especially since summer. Market started to recover, bitcoin price grows up, so I am optimistic about it)
Activity: 34
I think in a short period of time we will see the market start growing again when big money and big players will start investing again. Also, this year could be the year in which we could see institutional investors beginning to put money in cryptocurrencies...
Activity: 8
Bitcoin is still dominant and we have witnessed how this digital currency had climb back from 6,000$ mark to 11,000$. So since there is still dominance, i think bitcoin's value will exceed more than what was being recorded last year.
Activity: 409
I think we will have a strong rise this summer and hopefully BTC can smash through 12k. There will be a retracement in February as the Asian maeket sell their crypto piles for the New Year and the cycle will begin again. Hopefully we can hit higher highers as we go along. Continue to build your BTC and ETH piles for the rise.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
before I doubted, but it seems to me that in vain and that we will not green and rainbow year as we imagine is accessible now
Activity: 364
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I think it is just a crisis of crypto. I predict that by the middle of the year the market will be green. I will try to choose the right time to buy and  at the end of the year we will get alot benefit.
Everyone was waiting for crypto-spring and said that in April-May prices will rise strongly. Now everyone is waiting for the summer. Then they will wait for autumn)) And so on. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: