Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 89. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
i am not sure of that,,though everything has been futile in the market sector,,for the past few days now,,market is not encouraging people to have more interest in any coin again,,,but i am very assure that before august things will far better than this,,so therefore market can not be red
copper member
Activity: 196
I think so, and I hope its going to be green again. Everytime I check the flactuation it is falling. This year it will give us a wide smile hopefully. Market is were coins or token is being trade or you can see the price of the token you have. We could not predict when it will be going to be red or green.
Activity: 44
Overall, i think this year is going to be a good year again.. doesnt seem like it right now due to all the super major corrections, but after the turbulence, it should be good and grow healthy.
Activity: 122

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I think it is just a crisis of crypto. I predict that by the middle of the year the market will be green. I will try to choose the right time to buy and  at the end of the year we will get alot benefit.
Activity: 113
i think this year will be a good year for cryptocurrencies . although the market was low during these months . the bull market will come after June . from historical data , the market is red from March to May each year .
I also think that by the end of the summer the growth will go. As you can see the market is growing, and a lot of new people who do not understand any trading or blockchain invested in cryptocurrency. And now they sit in the big cons, and worried. And it's very simple, they are not bought at the right time.
copper member
Activity: 224
i think this year will be a good year for cryptocurrencies . although the market was low during these months . the bull market will come after June . from historical data , the market is red from March to May each year .
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
I think this half-year will be green because the market has emerged from the bearish trend and a bullish trend is beginning to form.
Activity: 182
I think that such a sharp increase in prices as last year will no longer be, but we see that the market began to recover after the winter licorice and the main currencies slowly began to return their positions.
I think that we are waiting for a good end to this year..  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Growth will be but closer to the fall by the end of the year, but growth will not be significant, not as everyone dreams of becoming millionaires
Activity: 104
It has lasted for four months, and I think it is possible to see green in the next few months, but the market will not rise quickly, and it may continue to have an opportunity by the end of this year.
Activity: 8
 I don't know exactly about the market cup but I believe that it will recover sooner, the market will be green as most users expected. I predict that the middle of this year will be good news because if we go flashback to 2017 which the market getting green and high in the middle of the year
Activity: 78
No No No. This year will be green. Kindly check the market. You will see that the market keep growing.
These tokens have potential for this year 2018.
IOST
SPINDLE
DOCADEMIC
Activity: 98
This year is red for the people who invest when the market is on its peak. But also this is the good time to invest and buy bitcoin after the massive price drop. some manage to buy bitcoin at its peak why not now its on sale from 20k usd to 8k usd. Investing is a long time process not a one day millionaire.
Activity: 38
I have to agree with the opinion of the author of the question. This year in my opinion will be painted in red and it definitely will not be as green as 2017. But, I believe that in a few years we will again go out into the green zone.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I'm sure not. this year certainly can not be red because it is a significant his part was green and beneficial to us all
Activity: 218
No, I do not think so. Everything will grow, the news background is very good. A lot of new projects are being prepared.Soon bitcoin again will cost more than $ 10,000
Activity: 89
Not at all. The first quarter of the year saw a lot of red in the market, i won't lie but this second quarter has been looking better and with the price recovery, there is more green in the market right now. It does look like we will be on a recovery trend for a while which would mean that a lot of good things are in store for the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
for now yes, it can be said market crypto sickly, because too long in a red condition, but we do not know what will happen later, no one can predict the world of crypto, especially that we are waiting for the G20 in June later.
I am optimistic about holding the G20 in July because I expect that with the beginning of state regulation of this sphere, many investors will lose fear and they will start investing in cryptocurrency in big volumes.
Activity: 336
We are watching the consolidation phase of all cryptocurrencies now,I dont kniw how long it will be but after this period we will definitely see lots of green candles again like in last December and  January.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
for now yes, it can be said market crypto sickly, because too long in a red condition, but we do not know what will happen later, no one can predict the world of crypto, especially that we are waiting for the G20 in June later.
for me my opinion this could be the big no to this year for the whole year that this market might be red for cause there is some possibility that it may goes to green to have been stable to be but for now yes it is it is in the red.
Pages:
Jump to: