Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 90. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Warren Buffett once said that as an investor it is wise to be “Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.”

I hope you got what I mean to say for the second half of 2018
Activity: 154
This year's red shows that the crypto-currency market has lost its vitality. After a long period of fall, the market started to flourish. Do you think red indications can turn green?
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
I think this year will be the same as previous with red and green signals and we will see capitalization of crypto market in the same amount as last year, the market just needs some time
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
for now yes, it can be said market crypto sickly, because too long in a red condition, but we do not know what will happen later, no one can predict the world of crypto, especially that we are waiting for the G20 in June later.
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
Do you think we may end up in all red?
I do not think that the entire year 2018 will be red. But I'm sure that we will not see such rapid growth as it was in autumn 2017. Bitcoin will be in the range of 8-10k
Activity: 120
I don't think this year everything will turn red. I believe strong growth will begin in the coming days based on the results of the crypto conference
in New York, which will end on May 16. It will be announced a lot of positive news about altcoins and this will have a strong positive impact
for at least a few months.

This year is a good year for crypto market and the red years is already gone so start thinking for possible joining in crypto investment  because its really a very good time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
in my opinion, if this year crypto market down or red this is a natural thing, because last year the crypto market prices soared.

therefore this is the right moment to buy the already popular coin as a place to invest some of our money.

IN CRYPTO MARKET IF PRICES DOWN, IT WAS NOT IN A LONG TIME. in the near future crypto will grow more than the percentage of the price down.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I don't think this year everything will turn red. I believe strong growth will begin in the coming days based on the results of the crypto conference
in New York, which will end on May 16. It will be announced a lot of positive news about altcoins and this will have a strong positive impact
for at least a few months.
Activity: 294
After the bear market may be everyone will wait, and that reason that makes the market not recover soon. But I think there is still confidence in this field, and the sooner we start buying back, the faster the market will grow.
Activity: 41
Last year when consensus was held,crypto market boomed.This year too consensus is going to be held in mid of May.Big boom is expected soon.We can see great fluctuations overall till BTC scaling issue isn't resolved.
Activity: 280

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

It's happened before.We need to be patient.The market cannot grow indefinitely.Now a protracted correction.When there will be less manipulation in the market-we will see growth.
Activity: 170
For me future possibilities later all the coin market will recover to be green because it has been a few months back has long been red, we hope the future will be green always.
Activity: 222
I think for this year, bitcoin and some first-layer altcoin will be stable, in the sense of not growing rapidly. But maybe the potential is on the second-tier altcoin whose price range is still very cheap nowadays. But overall, the market will be better than earlier this year, although it may not yet be able to return to its highest market cap.
Activity: 112
Nobody knows the answer unless they have a crystal ball.
Activity: 340
Do not panic and sell your coins. This is a correction time and market will recover very soon. I think it will happen in june or july. Then prices will go up beyond previous prices. Until then, holding is the best. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I remain optimistic and I think that the market this year will be pleasant to us, the time of the alts has not come yet, but it is already close, do not be despair, you need to find a way out of what is happening.
Activity: 154
Strange statement.  ETH is developing every day and more people are investing in this coin
Activity: 196
It will be a good year Smiley
Activity: 168
Like most people, I still believe that cryptocurrency is still very potential in the future, and we are just in the early stages. I'm sure with the right momentum, the market will soon be heading in a positive direction, and I think the famous coins that will get the first trust back.
Activity: 99
Nope I don't think that it would be red it has been only a couple of months.
Pages:
Jump to: