Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 94. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I first thought that we will be green at least a couple of months but now I think that prices may not recover till the end of this year.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
there are many reinforcing reasons that the market will continue to grow not only this year but in the years to come, either because there are many countries that have legalized and regulated cryptocurrency indirectly it has made investors' confidence grow and make growth in cryptocurrecy
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
for me at the end of the year all will go green, cryptos can comeback from all of this badnews about it and about countries banning several exchange, because many contries are now accepting cryptos too. stay positive Smiley
Activity: 238
Well, I think the whole year it will be red, but mostly likely. Because a political mess will hit the course hard.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
This year will be the year of altcoins , and its normal for altcoins to be red , and have ups and downs in their values. Because when bitcoin value goes down , altcoins values also follow to go down aswell. And in the past month this year most of the altcoins in cryptocurrency markets goes all red. But who knows , maybe this coming months this year they all gonna pump up in their price.
Activity: 92
I have no good reason to say that the market will grow this year, but from what I hear from people, many say this year is a crypto market, I also do not know why people say that. but I would hope so.
Activity: 154
if we see the traders sentiment we will understand bitcoin coin market charts indicate www.cryptocoincharts.info/coins/show/btc they are 51 percent of sellers so as long as seller or more we cant expect green market
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Half a year has already passed and the market is still falling.
I can not imagine to what grade it can fall.
It is possible that the week will be bearish.
Unfortunately.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think investing in cryptocurrency world will emerge decrease as well as increase exchange rate either bitcoin or altcoin so as a trader must be able to take advantage of existing opportunities to continue to earn income every time and improve the economic system going forward.Along with the demand and supply of an exchange price.
Activity: 130
The year started in  difficult manner, with most coins facing the drop, losing value in the process, most coins were badly affected and some has since not recovered, there are however positive indications that the market is recovering, the whole year might not be as red in thelong run
Activity: 210
No
Now the price of cryptocurrencies is 100% identical to the movement of prices in the past years
Accordingly, all the summer to recover
Activity: 194
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
I think a strong fall has already left in the past, the market is recovering now. I think this year will be in the green light!

I wouldn't be so sure if I were you. The market is not yet sufficiently sank. For example, bitcoin sank only 2-3 times from its peak, before this drawdown was much more serious
copper member
Activity: 210
at the end it may be red, but i hope it will touch all time high as well this year.
next 3 months will be green market and definitely it will reach all time high as well.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
I think a strong fall has already left in the past, the market is recovering now. I think this year will be in the green light!
Activity: 532

I think that the rest of this year you bring us all many pleasant surprises. I think that the market will continue to grow. Also, I count on the fact that Bitcoin will continue to grow.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
You can not earn on one red. We must constantly change directions, give a little growth, then drop again. Large exchange speculators entered the crypto currency market, so we are expecting constant changes in traffic patterns.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I will wait for at least June month to pass before guessing anything. As the market usually recovers in the April and May month. If we are in red even after those months than only God can save us. You can expect a full blown bear cycle for the rest of the year then.
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
Now the market has recovered and there is no panic as it was a month ago. Red it will not be unambiguous but also a rapid growth as in December 2017, I think until we see. Now you need to earn on constant fluctuations.
Activity: 266
I have seen lot of people do fancy analysis on graphs and plot some patterns and say this will go up after this time. Yet it all depend on how people act on a particular moment and all those predictions are gone. Sometimes we will see green in the coming weeks, but there is no grantee
PoS
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
If you can be anything, be kind and fair
Its very much possible because it appears regulation is on the way. Depending how many coins will be affected dictates the price. Certainly all tokens will be effected.
Pages:
Jump to: