Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 91. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 100
every year we can see crypto going red but it' will not be a  long and will go back up again. i hope this years bitcoin can get better regulations because regulations assure legal stability and certainty to the investors.
Activity: 272
Merit: 0
I think now the sky is green, and this is our chance to get more profit with our investment in bitcoin, because bitcoin prices are now back better, so you will get more profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
The market will always change its circumstances. Sometimes red and green. But from that change, I see the market value growing. The fall in market prices, I think it's just to set a new record for the market to reach the highest price. The market yesterday had time to go down, I think it's time for the market to rise again and stabilize the green color. But I also think that tomorrow the market can still decline again and then rise again.
Activity: 168
I believe that Crypto market will developt in 2018. However, it will not increase so fast as 2017. Countries will have many rules for tight control to Crypto market. Bitcoin will still be the largest one, while the other co continues to "grow". Investors may have the opportunity to invest in crypto currency related IPO. In short, I believe that Crypto market will grow steadily. It will be applied to many different areas: supermarkets, banks, games, education ....

Crypto market has become the fastest growing and promising branch of our generation. Despite the prolonged fall in the rates of Crypto-currency, leaders of the block industry and investors are still very optimistic about the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Even if year will be red, blochain's value is in tecnology, and if it will be accepted by society, price will follow for sure.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
I don't think like that because this market have lot of potential and this year, many positive news are expected before this year end. Many countries going to regulate crypto currencies and it is very positive move for this market.
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I think this year we feel botg red and green. Example january and february is the month for red and april and may is for green. We don't know the flow but my sure that the market green when the month of december.
Activity: 134
The current market growth is slow, so I believe that the market in 2018 will not be too crazy, but I still believe that the bull market will still come. Maybe it will take a long time. I will be waiting for my token.
Activity: 336
Lets see what will happen after the Consensus 2018.Last year we were watching a huge pump of all coins after this event .May be this year we will see the same scenario on the cryptomarket.Lets hope for the better.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
I don't think that it will be red, last year the great investment is when you get in before december all sell them in december. So much profit that you able to earn, but this year would be different. Alt coins are the better investment at the moment.
Activity: 144
Growth should begin in the next few days in connection with a large-scale event, the Consensus. In 2017 such an event led to a 26% increase in the market capitalization of crypto-currencies, and the number of participants at this conference was 2,000 people. This year, the number of participants is 4,500 people, so that the market growth of more than 50% is quite real.
Activity: 921
I see no reason why the market should go down, not up. Yes in recent years we have not noticed such a growth rate as it was before, but the coins can not grow so much every year.
Activity: 63
I think we should be optimistic. It is time to digest some time last year. I believe we will see the green trend by the end of this year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
In any case another 1 drop should be before the conference. This has already been repeatedly. Now everyone is waiting for growth but it is not likely to be
Activity: 103
I really hope not. but while I look at the market and what is happening in the last 2 months, I am almost sure that this year will be difficult for cryptocurrencies and we can not wait for the high cost

I think that you need to make forecasts in the fall, since the year has not started successfully, now the tokens behave erratically, in the summer I see no reason to expect improvement, so we need to wait until Octob
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Try again
Hope dies last, but there is always a chance to see changes. For next half a year I don't wait for great rise.
Bulls has taken over the market and cryptos are being mocked by media and famous investors here and there. I feel it's made for dropping price and buying for the low. If it's true, the same people will do everything to make rates go higher when they would like to get profits
Activity: 27
According to me between the year and the end of the year the market will be green again
Activity: 209
I really hope not. but while I look at the market and what is happening in the last 2 months, I am almost sure that this year will be difficult for cryptocurrencies and we can not wait for the high cost
Activity: 132
I think the bitcoin market will only pick up sooner or later. It will not last long, so this year will not be all red, but the 2018 Bitcoin market will not grow as fast as 2017.
In the short term, it is not possible to have the same market as last year. Now it has passed half a year. We can see what the market trend is like.
Activity: 546
We are very close passing the first half of this year but I'm still hopeful. The last months is always positive for crypto so I don't really care if most of the months are all red because what's important for me is for bitcoin to reach the $30k or $50k price.
Pages:
Jump to: