Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 93. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 1
No, on the contrary, I think we will see good growth this year. I really hope to see the price of bitcoin again close to $ 20,000 and the price of ETH $1500-2000.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
Quite possibly, last year there was a very large growth, the market can not grow forever. Maybe in 2018 bitcoin will fall to 2000-3000$.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
naah!
it was all green yesterday!
now its all red again!
put everything you have behind those red line!
that's how you make profits brother
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I don't believe this year will be all red. Though, cryptocurrencies are unpredictable, but I believe they're still gonna rise. The dip is just for a while, which will definitely pop up really soon.
Activity: 140
I don't think so at all. Correction is needed for bull rally, and the deeper and bloody it is - the bigger growth we will see after. So everything is good. 2018 must be much profitable in compare to 2017. Because we are waiting for the institution's money after the regulations will be accepted. So don't care and just BTFD! The bright future is on the way, and of course Lambos  Grin
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
Nobody can predict longterm price movements and the market behaviour, especially totally unregulated one as the cryptomarket. But I'm sure that the majority of the forum participants are optimists and expect considerable price growth this year.  
Activity: 320

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

No, i believe that this year will be Green and not Red. This year i see the growth of every altcoins together with bitcoin, and many bitcoin experts predict that this year bitcoin will pump to $50,000 but i don't believe in $50,000, and i believe that it will pump and reach $20,000-$30,000, i assure you that bitcoin will reach that price in this year 2018, and when bitcoin price gets a pump, together altcoins will pump also. So this year will be GREEN!
Activity: 33
Now the market has recovered and there is no panic as it was a month ago. Red it will not be unambiguous but also a rapid growth as in December 2017, I think until we see. Now you need to earn on constant fluctuations.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
This year the market is mostly red. Seeing at the condition of the market. I think that this year will be red too. there are very small number of green coins you will see in the market.
Twist in the story may arrive soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
I think this year must be great and green need only wait for realy good time when buy or sale!In my opinion i lose some amount becose i buy token and then he drop very strong now im little scary to invest,but how peoples says u teach on ur mistakes and become truly smart,now im hodl and wait for pump marketcap.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I thing we are going toward quality. Only real  projects will be green at the end. Let's choose carefully Smiley
Activity: 126
many thought so until the market started growing again. now prices are slowly recovering. it looks promising to buy today that would sell in a few months. so I would just wait.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I think that soon will begin a rapid growth,like last year,then he will again adjust,and perhaps protracted,and after it will be new year's strong growth,and perhaps that's the cue the growth will be crazy,well as they say wait and see,of course you want mytextarea and see what will happen in advance)
Activity: 504
I'm not sure, but I hope it will be the same as last year.Correction in summer and strong growth at the end of the year.We will see.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
No i don't .. i see from 2014 until 2017 .. we can see go down and go up .. when i see bitcoin very down in january .. i don't panic because when i see in last year it is same .. down and go up .. and i believe in the end .. market will increase or same with last year  .. no red ..
Activity: 160
Yes, I am more than confident in this, because always and this time is possible, but with a small percentage. See the schedule and the approximate time.
Activity: 350
We cant predict what happen on the following year, we dont know when the price will going to increase or decrease. Crypto currency market price are all green these past few days and im glad that they are all recovering after the fork.
Activity: 107
Things will get better later in the year for sure. I believe in the technology and a lot of countries are beginning to embrace it so we're going up I think.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I don't think we'll see a correction this year, of course, today really has such a chance, but I really want the correction to end, and we are now starting a new growth, and will grow again in the history of bitcoin.
Activity: 294
The year 2018 began badly for the crypto-currency stock exchange, and everything quickly depreciated. all the graphics were red. there have been positive developments for the stock market this month and prices have started to rise again. I do not think this year will be red from now on
Pages:
Jump to: