Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 92. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
I think the bitcoin market will only pick up sooner or later. It will not last long, so this year will not be all red, but the 2018 Bitcoin market will not grow as fast as 2017.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
The encryption market began to pick up in April this year, and prices have continued to rise, but in the recent encryption market began to decline. I think the encryption market won't get better before May this year.
Activity: 113
I believe that Crypto market will developt in 2018. However, it will not increase so fast as 2017. Countries will have many rules for tight control to Crypto market. Bitcoin will still be the largest one, while the other co continues to "grow". Investors may have the opportunity to invest in crypto currency related IPO. In short, I believe that Crypto market will grow steadily. It will be applied to many different areas: supermarkets, banks, games, education ....
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
We're only at the beginning of the year. It is normal to have fluctuations in the cryptocurrency market. I believe that massive investments will be made again, and Bitcoin's price will increase quite a bit, at last year's value. I think this year will be phenomenal in every way.
Activity: 51
I have no good reason to say that the market will grow this year, but from what I hear from people, many say this year is a crypto market, I also do not know why people say that. but I would hope so.
Activity: 156
Merit: 11
Today, it is not only about bitcoin. There are more than 1500 cryptocurrencies that have joined the league. Back in 2013, it was a no brainer to select the trending and popular cryptocurrency as there were not many option and bitcoin being mostly the only dig for all the investors.
Activity: 78
We do not know when the market is going up or down, but the encryption market has begun to slowly pick up after falling some time ago. I believe that the price of the encryption market will exceed the highest in history this year.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
The situation depends on the activity of governments and the giants of the financial industry. On the one hand, we see an increasing flow of news from China, the United States, the EU and other countries about the possibility of regulating cryptocurrencies and ICOs and pressure on anonymous cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, it can be seen how giants like Goldman Sachs, the New York Stock Exchange and other major banks and corporations will be interested not just in blockchain, but in the cryptocurrency market.
Now obstacle to policies of the world government, some are legal, neutral and illegal. if level of illegal crypto in each country more and more probably value of crypto will continue to slump, but otherwise if level of government confidence in crypto high then that will happen high crypto value. we pray and try to make world's countries aware of technology of the future, such as Japan and other countries that support crypto.
Activity: 89
I think it will, the encryption market will go through green and red. When the market has been green for a long time, I think it's not far from red. I'm very bullish on bitcoin this year, and I think it will go up to $30,000 this year.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
The situation depends on the activity of governments and the giants of the financial industry. On the one hand, we see an increasing flow of news from China, the United States, the EU and other countries about the possibility of regulating cryptocurrencies and ICOs and pressure on anonymous cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, it can be seen how giants like Goldman Sachs, the New York Stock Exchange and other major banks and corporations will be interested not just in blockchain, but in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 21
I don't think it will be red,so many people are aware about crypto already and their  number is increasing day by day.Let's hope this year will be  the best year of cryptohistory.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
It seems to me that after the growth of crypto in 2017, now is the time for correction. For this reason, after a large growth, we see all the coins in the red zone. After the end of the correction period, the market will stabilize and cryptocurrency rates will go up. But the difficulty lies in the fact that few people know when the correction will be completed. But one thing is clear, after the next G20, the situation should become clearer.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I do not think that this year will be red. The cryptocurrency will be recognized and promoted by more people. This is a good development direction. Of course, we should not make blind judgments and predictions. As investors, it is more important to understand our financial situation and not to put all our eggs in the same basket.
Activity: 26
let see years by years the marketcap are in a good chart, we can say that it will be recover and set new all time high marketcap.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 1
AzartPay

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Last year was a breakthrough. Such a wait not worth more.
Activity: 686
Merit: 510

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Yes, it will! The price is rapidly changed in just a moment. Maybe possible to go down or go up but still can be traded in the trading site. We end up all in green and it will grow after 20 years.
Activity: 120
Merit: 7
Of course, it will grow. Just be patient. Earning with the new technologies is not a matter of days or weeks. Be prepared to hold months and years.  Wink
Activity: 166
Merit: 10

Yes. At the moment, a very unpleasant period in this market since coins have fallen in price and therefore hard to talk about any future actions
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
As there are more and more people informed about cryptos, Bitcoin is no more the only one that people know.
For this reason, I think that 2018 winn see a big increase of exchange volume, and this will prevent markets from being red.
Activity: 154
Graphs and columns are not red green continuity but are continuously variable. The day will come when the market is alive and the coins we waited for.
Pages:
Jump to: