Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 140. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Yeap, crypto is a petty smart decision and technology to control people. This technology gives more power for the government, as they can control and see everything in real time, without any inquiry to some places. Our future is exactly how it was described in the movie Time, like blockchain technology controls every person life, as every person has lifetime.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I'm not afraid to lose something because I do not invest my own money, but earned a crypt, so in a terrible version, I'll just go to 0 and I can not see anything negative about it.
Activity: 168

I believe in cryptocurrencies.  I'm sure the cryptocurrencies will show great results! Support this project and participate in the creation of a new self-rICO market.
Activity: 120
I fully believe that crypto-currencies and, in general, the crypto industry will be able to completely replace the fiat money, so I personally think that this is exactly what will happen. and I think it's right.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I began to deep into the crypt because I was just delighted with it, the principle of anonymity and decentralization are simple, but really important for a society. I really believe in the fact that the crypt can change the concept of money
Now it's obvious that crypto currencies will occupy a very important part of our life in the future. That's why I was so interested. In my opinion, crypto currencies will develop even faster than the development of Internet technologies.
M.L
Activity: 99
Merit: 7
Of course, I believe in cryptocurrency because of this we earn a lot of money. In fact, this is the source of my income and it supports me with my daily expenses and needs. So let's take time in cryptocurrency to achieved our goals in life. Be patient and do not quicken the wealth of life. Nothing is impossible if you are a patient and a good person.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

Yes. Cryptocurrency has entered our lives and won't go no where. The market will grow and develop, and the cryptocurrency will be built into our lives more and more

Indeed, but the real question is how will it enter our lives?

Regulation is inevitable, but how will that affect crypto evolution?

Will it be heavily taxed? Monitored? How?

Crypto assets will play an increasingly bigger role in our lives but it is very uncertain how exactly that will happen.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
I began to deep into the crypt because I was just delighted with it, the principle of anonymity and decentralization are simple, but really important for a society. I really believe in the fact that the crypt can change the concept of money
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Cryptocurrency has already become a reality today. Bitcoin is particularly successful. Many ATMs that issue Bitcoin installed already. I know about the existence of several banks which are specifically designed for Bitcoin.

Yes. Cryptocurrency has entered our lives and won't go no where. The market will grow and develop, and the cryptocurrency will be built into our lives more and more
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Cryptocurrency has already become a reality today. Bitcoin is particularly successful. Many ATMs that issue Bitcoin installed already. I know about the existence of several banks which are specifically designed for Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
I believe in the people who invest in the crypto money, the blockchain technology. The only real phenomenon in the world will be blockchain. The world and the economy are changing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I truly believe in crypto-currencies and I think they will make positive changes in our lives and in the economies of many countries in the future.
Especially the banking and financial spheres will change. As for investments and profit, I think that we should choose a promising token,
buy it and "forget" it for 5 years.   
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I have no doubt in Cryptocurrency because my friends have already earned here. I saw many videos of the testimonies of the people that the cryptocurrency is the best helper for you to achieve what you really want because you can earn from there and that is why I believe Crypto.
Activity: 476

Totally according to. In any investment there are risks. Where large interest there and greater risks.
Activity: 76
I strongly believe in the crypto currency because of some of the altcoin I've gotten from bounty campaign programs and this is the main factor that makes me believe in the benefits I get.
Activity: 224
i beleive crypto,it will change the world,crypto will internet 2.0,now there are many ico,they develop,apply crypto in the life,i really strong beleive crypto that will be sccuess in the futrue
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
i relly belive in crypto will be the next future of payment system in the world and it will be the only one have the safest and fastest transaction in payment, imagine that you buy somethings you dont need some money and card, just your phone and scan barcode in every store around the world, is that great ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Those who are a member in this forum definitely believe in crypto currency, no one will say that they don't believe. If any one don't believe, this forum is not the right place for them and they may choose which they believe. I personally believe crypto currency strongly and I explain about this to my family and friends as well and made them believe about crypto currency.
Activity: 169
Yes I am. If not, I might not be spending hours reacing discussions here to know more about crypto and joining bounties for tokens that I believe could be of high value in the future. Maybe there's not always sure profit in cryptos but so far it really heed me having a change in life
Activity: 111
I truly believe in cryptocurrency because I see it as the future, the world is changing and I see the wave of digital revolution is going around the world. I believe in crypto because am a fan of technological inventions.
Jump to: