Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 141. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
Assignments listing functionality. Almost there. Participate in ICO!
https://ecex.exchange/ 

Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Ever heard of people who want to get rich in the short term through crypto. of course it looks funny, they do not know how the work of crypto is very risky. I think they should learn more deeply about crypto.

Many people have already learned about this on the current correction. I do not envy those who bought bitcoin for $ 20,000.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
If I don't believe in cryptocurrency, I will not be trading and exchanging. Of course, it is one of my source of income. It is hard not believe in cryptocurrency because many people have already been benefited its presence. It is the result of technology and this technology are teaching us the fastest way to many things in life.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
I do and I do think that it will eventually have mass implementation into our society. Time will tell us better.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I strongly believe in this crypto revolution , which should help other layers in our societies to develop and prosper. This will also give many people the opportunity to have independence from the monopoly of banks, which now prevents us from fully using their money. IMHO
Activity: 225
Presale is live!
I truly believe in crypto currencies because I have lots of reasons to believe. First and most important one is it’s  one of my main ways of making money. I have a regular income from crypto and since we are living in a world ruled by money it means a lot to me. Another reading is the blockchain technology. I really believe technology should be our main focus if we want to live in a better world and blockchain technology can make our lives easier in many different ways.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I believe that the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency is the Internet 2.0. These technologies have already changed the world in just 10 years of its existence, what will happen next! I think crypto will be everywhere in 20 years.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Aside wanting to be supper rich true cryptocurrencies we also must learn how to use digital currencies in other to enjoy they features and also help to take the news out to those that does not have any knowledge about cryptocurrencies and how it is use the benefit of using cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 350
I believe in crypto-currency. It seems to me that some people join the cryptocurrency because they want to become rich, to get additional income, to become investors. I am very interested in this topic and I try to make money here.
Activity: 350
As for me, I strongly believe in cryptocurrency and ever since I adopted cryptocurrency and I will always believe in it and keep telling my friends and loved once good thing about cryptocurrency. I will keep investing into cryptocurrency. Because I believe that cryptocurrency can make me become rich in the nearest time to come.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Ever heard of people who want to get rich in the short term through crypto. of course it looks funny, they do not know how the work of crypto is very risky. I think they should learn more deeply about crypto.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Yes, I do believe that crypto currencies are our future, the future of our species. Therefore, the crypto currency will still come to our world, when it will be exactly no one knows, but it seems to me that this will happen very soon

Species? Is there other species aside from human who will have future? Perhaps some alien invasion will stop bitcoin?  Grin
Nevermind, I am still believeing in bitcoin and that is why I am here
Activity: 378
I really believe in blockchain technology. I'd like to see all those projects, which are now being at ICO stage, implemented in life.
Activity: 364
I think this topic is an interesting one and also im here for the technology not money per se. I believe in it and I want to see how it plays out and also be a part of it. I believe strongly that it has come to stay and will be widely used in no time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I believe the technology behind cryptocurrency is very usefull for many kind of industry, and cryptocurrency will continue growing even many bad news. but this technology still young and need more in development. Hodl is best way to get profit in long term, but in my opinion this is too long waiting and to maximize the profit spend times for long term trading to maximize the profit.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
I believed in cryptocurrency and been a great help on my finances since I started trading a year ago. I'm not rich but I consider my life better for being able to earn more. I'm have alts I keep for long term. And am into some potential ICOs I know would give me profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
I believe in cryptocurrencies. Our lives are changing very quickly. Now it is much faster and less expensive to send cash around. The national currency period will end very soon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I believe on it, because we are now living in cryto world. And the future digital money is real. We are having all this thoughts but it is all true.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
for me you won't believe unless you will not try it. research and read about cryptocurrency and learn it as soon as possible, cryptocurrency is the new generation of money. time will come you'll not needing cash, you can pay it with altcoins, thier for life will go easier for us.
Activity: 381
I start to learn about my self and figure out why i invest in cryptocurrency and why i can't be more patient and hold on my coin and then i realized that some times i haven't enough trust in cryptocurrency. After that i start to learn how to be more less emotion and believing cryptocurrency more than ever.
Jump to: