Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 13. (Read 8582 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 03:09:19 AM
I am a person who likes to share, I will share what I think is good. I used to get a lot in the encryption market, so I want to share it with my family or friends, I hope they can get a lot.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
September 07, 2018, 03:06:23 AM
When the market starts to rise again, encourage others to invest in the cryptocurrency will be easier. And until then, only the most courageous and experienced investors continue to actively invest and trade by cryptocurrency.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 07, 2018, 02:55:30 AM
Yes the way to do it especially now. Now the crypto currency is very cheap and therefore it will be possible to make good money if you invest now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 02:55:09 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

If and only if they are interested! We all knew that even if they believe us that crypto is not a scam, we cannot totally erase how how much risk is associated by investing on cryptos. And  I don't want to take the blame if ever other people lost their profit or investment. So probably no way.

For me I  try introducing crypto to my environment through signature campaign cause they don't to get their pocket for investment all they have to do is to follow the task required for such ICO they are participating.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 02:47:51 AM
Only few people or some of friends i teach how to do crypto. Some of them don’t have the eager to learn the bitcoin but some of them pursue their interests to learn and explore the bitcoin. I also said that the mga money here is not easy and sometimes there are scammers and they still continue doing crypto. I would encourage others to join crypto too because in this manner, they could earn a good amount of money. I think that they should search and gain more knowledge about crypto if they are willing too. But I myself see that there's nothing wrong to invest or join in crypto because for me it is an opportunity for me to earn and there are many advantages of crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 02:47:05 AM
I do that. I want all my friends and acquaintances to love cryptocurrency as much as I do. But it is really difficult to do in a falling market. To my deepest regret, now is not the best time to start investing in cryptocurrencies because the risks of losing your investment are huge.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
September 07, 2018, 02:45:37 AM
Depending on how the mindset they are willing to receive feedback about crypto or not. When it was told it correctly but no good response then what for doing so. everyone has its own view for crypto and the pros and cons it will always exist. so maybe it's better just to get the focus of crypto.
Activity: 17
September 07, 2018, 01:35:05 AM
Of course, if my friend wants to know about the industry, I will tell him what I know.
Activity: 38
September 07, 2018, 01:30:53 AM
I am a person who likes to share, I will share what I think is good.
Activity: 294
September 07, 2018, 01:18:50 AM
Lots of new investors are scared to start getting into crypto.  I think the best way to encourage new investors is to educate them, and provide others with good resources for their own research. 
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
September 07, 2018, 01:15:55 AM
I would try to introduce my friends to the BL blockchainchain technology by telling them what it can do to change things that will ultimately affect our lives, as well as things about crypto-currencies that one day can replace all hard currencies. If they showed interest, I would encourage them to read on and learn more about the BL blockchainchain technology, as well as about cryptology. I would not introduce them to trade with crypto-currencies, if they did not show true interest.

You own example will also encourage your friends and relatives. If you started the better life thanks to the crypto and the blockchain technologies, they might decide to join the crypto world much faster.
Activity: 331
September 06, 2018, 06:19:24 PM
I have been encouraging others to invest in crypto currencies. The challenge is that people are yet to know that it is real and not scam. Crypto currencies is the best peer to peer system of investment. I'm even regretting not knowing crypto currencies before now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 06:11:28 PM
In as much as you can encourage them, you can't force them to take actions towards them. it is only a personal decision.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 06:08:53 PM
yes of course some times if they like crypto. first I explain about crypto and show some explanation videos , after that if they like this , I'll encourage them
Activity: 116
September 06, 2018, 04:08:42 AM
I do not encourage others to participate in cryptocurrencies because they do not have the knowledge of cryptocurrencies, they cannot afford the risk of cryptocurrencies, and are easily deceived by ico scam.
Activity: 50
September 06, 2018, 03:13:25 AM
I will not force people when there is no intention to join in the crypto. When they already consider this is not a good thing then it might just tell the fact only. but when indeed insist do not want to enter into any explanation then crypto will also not managed to do.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 89
September 05, 2018, 06:11:17 PM
Encourage others to research the crypto market and the technology behind it.  As for investing, once they are educated let them make their own decision
Activity: 168
September 05, 2018, 09:58:37 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
I think it's hard to encourage other's without proof. Investing Crypto is very risky you cannot determined what will be the price tomorrow and encouraging others is hard like i said without proper proof you cannot get them into it. I think the best way to encourage them is to show them what crypto gave you.
Activity: 182
September 05, 2018, 09:44:04 AM
I think encouraging others to invest in an ico is a very long process, because otheres might think that this will not work. Also they dont really understand the ways of crypro, so its a long explanation for them especially to those people who are not ooen minded.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
September 05, 2018, 09:35:55 AM
I think that everyone should recognize advantages and disadvantages, riskiness of investments in cryptocurrencies. I can only explain these all factors, but personally I will not encourage anybody to invest in anything (even in assets with low riskiness). Each investor should decide independently, regardless of others opinions, so that in the future not to shift responsibility to someone, in case of unsuccessful investment of money.
there are crypto advantages and disadvantages and the risk is high but I believe that everyone understands those shortcomings and risks and they must be prepared to accept whatever the results, the point is if you don't dare to take risks then don't expect to get results
Pages:
Jump to: