Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 14. (Read 8582 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 05, 2018, 09:21:22 AM
With people who are interested the cryptocurrency market is not just to find the way to earn more and more money. Beside, the no less important thing is that be attracted many people know about this market by propagandising and explaining
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 09:15:43 AM
I think crytocurrency has so much to offer. Buy low and sell high, people don't really see beyond that. crypto is a good gateway to financial freedomand even though it has ups and downs, investment is pretty good to do.
Activity: 44
September 05, 2018, 09:07:00 AM
I would encourage nobody because it's everyone's own business what to do with money. Moreover if a guy will lose his inputs he will blame me in it. So I don't encourage anyone.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 07:16:08 AM
I always encourage people around me to participate in the code. I will make them understand that this is not a scam, but there is always risk involved. Investing in the cryptographic market is a must to accept responsibility for your decision.
Activity: 345
September 05, 2018, 07:12:08 AM
yes of course this is what i have been doing ever since i got to find out about the beneficial features cryptocurrency holds. I've tried as much as possible i can to encourage my friends and family to try out crypto.
Activity: 161
September 05, 2018, 07:07:36 AM
Yes, I have encouraged many of my friends to understand what Crypto is and enter it.most of them are still here and making good money. To get involved and invest in crypto and I will still encourage a few more if I have the opportunity because, I have seen for myself that crypto is a good gateway to financial freedomand even though it has ups and downs, investment is pretty good to do.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
September 05, 2018, 06:41:21 AM
I know everything from my close friends and understand that the crypt is the future. but from friends they are trying to explain and for them all this is nonsense. If a person does not want to understand, he will never understand
Activity: 75
September 05, 2018, 06:39:03 AM
Of course, I urge all my friends to join cryptography, because it is the new currency of the future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
September 05, 2018, 04:34:22 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
I think that everyone should recognize advantages and disadvantages, riskiness of investments in cryptocurrencies. I can only explain these all factors, but personally I will not encourage anybody to invest in anything (even in assets with low riskiness). Each investor should decide independently, regardless of others opinions, so that in the future not to shift responsibility to someone, in case of unsuccessful investment of money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 04:08:43 AM
I told my friends about cryptocurrency, but they continue to doubt it. They were given the opportunity to join the cryptocurrency, but they are not interested in it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
September 05, 2018, 03:54:05 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
is there any point in this? we should not make people do something they are not ready for there will be no use in it
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 03:52:50 AM
Depends ,if they are interested yes
there's no reason for me to waste time to explain to morons
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 03:46:58 AM
It is the main way to develop crypto by our own and I think that there is not something bad here. Despite on people's disagreements I am sure that all people will use crypto one day and it is better for them to join now and to have profit in the nearest time.
Activity: 63
September 04, 2018, 06:46:08 PM
No i don't think so i  think they'll just make fun of me but i would explain it to my mom so she knows what i am doing with my life everyday on internet
Activity: 574
September 04, 2018, 06:39:13 PM
I already done that but mostly they don't have interest to get in to it I mean in bitcoin.I already explained the basic of the crypto currency especially the bitcoin but maybe they are not interested or maybe because the negative news here in my country about the scam in btc and other aspect.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
September 04, 2018, 06:29:17 PM
I will share what I think is good to others.
Agreed. Because personally experienced difficulties in getting acquainted with the cryptocurrency and saw a lot of twofold opinions. So I want to explain to your friends what is your opinion when and where appeared.
Activity: 392
September 04, 2018, 11:13:33 AM
I will encourage others to join or to invest in crypto especially my family because i also want my family to trust cryptocurrency and  to learn how to be profitable with crypto and i will always encourage a lot of people to invest because crypto is good investment.
Activity: 170
September 04, 2018, 10:52:34 AM
We all know, that cryptocurrencies are not scams, and neither some pyramid game. And I am happy to talk about this to anybody, asking. But not like trying to convince them, that crypto is such a great things, only the facts, with pure informational purpose. After that, it is their choice to decide, what to do with the information, and invest if they are interested. To be honest, we can not be sure, where prices will go in the near future, and have seen so many people lost a lot of money, because they were simply naive, and made bad choices without the proper knowledge.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
September 04, 2018, 02:30:53 AM
People are afraid of the unknown.  I tell my friends and they do not understand, they think it's a bubble.  They are calmer, go to work and not think.  Stability and peace.  But a friend of mine, understood me and now we are going and developing in one direction.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 02:30:44 AM
I would advise them that the investment is likely to be lost, but the investment also has a high return. If everyone invests in crypto, I believe they can have the kind of future they want.
Pages:
Jump to: