Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 12. (Read 8582 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 03:44:30 AM
Thing about encouraging people about a technology they are not accustomed to is that you will have to keep doing it over and over again. The cryptocurrency technology is a venture that markets itself, so best thing is to let people who are ambitious enough to venture into it themselves.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
September 09, 2018, 03:16:54 AM
I will not encourage anyone, my friends or relatives to join crypto. If they are really interesting with cryptocurrency, they can learn themselves. I will only give them some tips about how to avoid scam, phishing, hack.
Activity: 140
September 09, 2018, 03:08:49 AM
Most of my friends don't want to learn and understand cryptoworld with their blockchain technology, because they are lazy (better they going to play videogames Cheesy). But some of them heared me and now earn a good money now.
       I also listened to a friend and decided to tackle the crypt. I participate in the company for generosity for about six months, and there is no result on earnings. Can you tell me where you can earn at least ten dollors. There is still no misfit on the merits, but there is no longer a chance to break through the force.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 03:01:16 AM
To encourage others to invest in the crypto, you need to be confident in the future of this market. But now the situation is uncertain and at any time prices may begin to decline again. Therefore, in addition to benefits, one must also explain the risks when buying a cryptocurrency, so that newcomers are prepared and do not panic if a crisis situation occurs.
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 06:43:11 PM
Of course, I do not mind to tell someone about the cryptocurrency. But I will do it only if I see that the person is really interested in it. If a person is convinced that this is a pyramid scheme and fraud, then I will not waste my nerves and time proving him the opposite.
September 08, 2018, 06:25:43 PM
Yeah, I support encouraging people to crypto but this is not the right time to do so. How do you convince them that the market is bad but it's going to recover soon, how do you tell that bounty is not profitable as before.
Activity: 210
September 08, 2018, 06:22:47 PM
Encourage people to use passwords, the market is always one of the hotspots and there are risks, but we should focus on analyzing and making a profit, not so much about inviting. to grow
Activity: 30
September 08, 2018, 06:21:37 PM
I would very much like to encourage other to join and invest in crypto. With more people joining, the higher the chances of success of the crypto world.
Activity: 224
September 08, 2018, 06:14:58 PM
Yes I will encourage other people to take part in the cryptocurrency and will explain that this is not a Scam.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
September 08, 2018, 03:33:03 PM
Many of my friends who are not interested in the world of Cryptocurrency because they do not believe the results obtained. And I can only indicate what I can up to this point. And it also doesn't make them to be interested. Perhaps if one day I could be a rich man, surely they will be interested in what I do.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 03:08:46 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Yes, I will and I have done it before. Some may believe in me and some doesn't but I accepted it and just showed them that I am earning through it. It is important because it is another way to attract more investors and traders who will trust cryptocurrencies just like we do.
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 08, 2018, 03:05:47 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
i think we shouldn't "turn" them into our crypto religion Cheesy people choose it when they feel they can understand it and actually be serious about it
Activity: 69
September 08, 2018, 03:01:14 PM
Folks, trust me, don't effectively urge others to join the encryption, in light of the fact that numerous individuals will chomp you in the wake of coming up short, and push all the fault on your head, since I have encountered a wonder such as this, I calmly instruct him How to include encryption, include the advantages of encryption, however there is no great outcome.
Activity: 71
September 08, 2018, 02:57:27 PM
One can only motivate , advice and encourage someone to crypto currency no one can force anyone and forcing who doesn't know how things work into trading can result in a serious case. Someone once use a police man to arrest his best friend because he advice him to buy into crypto currency during the all time high of bitcoin and he lose money
Activity: 196
September 08, 2018, 11:28:22 AM
It is quite interesting to encourage others to brypto bcs a lot of people do not know about encryption. Also, it would be good to increase the cryptographic market I think.
September 07, 2018, 05:12:29 PM
I would never try to convince anybody to invest in crypto, but always explain why the technology behind is so good, and useful.
September 07, 2018, 04:51:54 PM
For the time being, investing in crypto is give more understanding of its function. Not everyone is winner or loser when come to investing but it give crypto to stay relevant and grow.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 04:45:24 AM
I encourage my friend to join on crypto because I say to her that by means of these it will be a big helper for her and their families. I encourage her to study and learn to adopt the technology in the crypto world and it works. I started from nothing but then since I have adequate knowledge on my own regarding on these.
Activity: 25
September 07, 2018, 04:13:32 AM
I have successfully invited a friend but before I could that, it takes a lot of time because he was sceptical about the whole thing in the first place but with time he later realised that it would have been better for him if he had joined earlier.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 04:12:06 AM

i won't encourage but will share what i think is good  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: