Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 11. (Read 8582 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 04:16:39 PM
I often tell my friends and acquaintances about my investment in cryptocurrency and how it changed my life and most importantly, my income. Someone becomes interested, and someone does not take it seriously. But I'm not upset, everyone chooses how to earn.
Activity: 41
Merit: 5
September 10, 2018, 04:12:02 PM
I can remember the course for some altcoins in the company of friends. Then I look at the reverse reaction and join in the dialogue if someone has caused this interest. I do not impose my opinion. I do not advise a coin. And I do not tell what coins I have.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 04:07:52 PM
Whenever people are really interested in learning, I spend my time trying to educate them, and not just the monetary value that the cryptos have, I talk more about the real use that we can take advantage of, for example with bitcoin is the ability to make transactions, ETH is the ability to develop dapps on the platform, and so on.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 04:07:41 PM
That is what i am doing since 2015. When i first learned about bitcoin and got to know its values and what its use.
Activity: 125
September 10, 2018, 04:05:46 PM
I wouldn't encourage any of my family/friends to invest, be too embarrassing if they lost their money lol.
Well, I would never recommend cryptocurrency to people who are not able to understand anything about it. For example my father, he's too reckless and would love all squandered.
Activity: 187
September 10, 2018, 04:03:42 PM
most have had a negative perspective on Cryptocurrency and it takes quite a lot to convince them otherwise and change their fixed mindset. The market is also very unstable so I don't blame them for not believing, sometimes it's not worth the problem.
Activity: 252
September 10, 2018, 03:58:49 PM
In a downturned market condition like this time I have not dared to encourage investment people in crypto, I will do it when the market is normal again, hopefully the market will soon rise and people start investing in crypto
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 03:52:12 PM
In this market, I would not advise investing, because the crypto currency is going through hard times. As soon as there is market regulation I will necessarily invest and advise my comrades.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
September 10, 2018, 03:40:40 PM
Now a days I don't encourage anyone. But I know lots of people who are involved in Crypto world. Even I came to know about it from one of my friend. Market condition is not good right now. And I think new people will be disappointed.
Ethereum is a good investment today. And Ethereum has always been a great investment for me. I recommend it to all my friends who are misled from today's market.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 03:13:53 PM
Yes, I have been doing that to be best of my ability. I have introduced 8 of my friends to crypto. Two of them have even invested. I have organised a few meetings involving youths mostly in my church and environment to them at least my little knowledge of crypto and the benefit it has afforded me so far.
Activity: 168
September 10, 2018, 03:12:11 PM
For the time being, investing in crypto is give more understanding of its function. Not everyone is winner or loser when come to investing but it give crypto to stay relevant and grow.

Interest from the public is one of the reasons why the cost of crypto currency is growing at an unprecedented rate, and also when it collapses
Activity: 95
September 10, 2018, 03:09:07 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
Yes, I advised acquaintances and friends, not very much as everyone believes, because there is no stability, it's banal even, it creates a panic.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
September 10, 2018, 07:58:10 AM
I agree that we should encourage others to crypto but the thing is that if we are the ones encouraging them then we should also realize that it is our job to warn them of all of the dangers that are associated with investing in cryptocurrencies and to make sure that they are making the right investment choices when they are buying their coins
Activity: 285
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 09, 2018, 07:15:59 AM
When explaining to others what crypto currency is, it is first of all necessary to speak, so that they think many times about investing in such a risky asset.
Activity: 49
September 09, 2018, 07:05:31 AM
i think if I have managed to have a lot of coins and can already sell or buy my coins
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
September 09, 2018, 07:04:33 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
It is very necessary to stay positive in crypto and create more awareness of the actual beneficial concept of crypto because most people are living with misconceptions about crypto. The demand required to generate value for the crypto market is ibtained from an effective awarenss creation.
Activity: 40
September 09, 2018, 07:03:55 AM
Yes, I am a person who likes to share, I will share what I think is good, with others. I have had some rewards in the encryption market. So I want to get a lot of my family and friends, so I will let them join the encryption market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 07:01:34 AM
I think not. Because it's dangerous. I can't be responsible for the actions of the person I told. Perhaps he invests all his money, including the last.  In the end, he loses everything. And it will be my fault!
Activity: 353
September 09, 2018, 06:49:13 AM
Yes, I would definitely encourage others to invest in electronic money. They can start earning huge profits with it. About a year ago I lost the opportunity to participate in electronic money making profit because not listening to the advice of my friend. I'm so sorry about that
Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 09, 2018, 03:49:08 AM
Over time, sooner or later, more and more people are being introduced into the world of crypto currency, they are beginning to invest in coins, to engage in trading, some get it, some fail. To begin with, it is necessary to thoroughly understand all the subtleties, and then take risks. I think the most optimal choice for the beginning to do bounty campaigns, and then invest their money.
Pages:
Jump to: