Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 27. (Read 8582 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 03, 2018, 12:46:49 AM
Empowering or informing outsiders regarding crypto is OK yet reassuring your companions or family to invest in crypto isn't OK, as though the market experiences a dump after they contribute, than they will censure you for their loses and this will acquire intensity your association with them.

I don’t actively market anything about cryptocurrency with anyone because they might just think that it’s not true. But then a friend ask me what crypto is and how it works, I shared what I know and I teach her some ways how she could make profit from it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 12:25:24 AM
If you believe crypto is useful and they can help us earn more then you should encourage others to enter the crypto market and thus you will have more friends with similar interests and investment views.
Activity: 337
August 03, 2018, 12:10:02 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

I tried to encourage some of my friends to get engage in crypto but they never believe me. It is hard to explain to them because they had a thinking that cryptocurrency is all about scam. But I did try my best. I show them some proof but it was not enough. They said that they will just wasting their time and money in crypto. They did not believed  that in crypto, there is a possibility to become financially stable and confident. But that was okay for me, I did my part. If they don't want to, so be it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 12:03:09 AM
I will not force people when there is no intention to join in the crypto. When they already consider this is not a good thing then it might just tell the fact only. but when indeed insist do not want to enter into any explanation then crypto will also not managed to do.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 11:50:41 PM
Empowering or informing outsiders regarding crypto is OK yet reassuring your companions or family to invest in crypto isn't OK, as though the market experiences a dump after they contribute, than they will censure you for their loses and this will acquire intensity your association with them.
Activity: 196
August 02, 2018, 11:49:31 PM
I've done it to my friend.
I recommend buying Cryptocurrency because investing in Cryptocurrency is a great way to earn a lot of money.
I think this is a good idea to introduce Cryptocurrency to be even wider.
Activity: 125
August 02, 2018, 11:46:48 PM
I will encourage my family and friends to join the encryption market. Because I think the encryption market is good and can be rewarded. And I also got some examples in the encryption market. So I will share good things with friends and family.
Activity: 35
August 02, 2018, 11:37:07 PM
I think about trying to get my friends and relatives into it. But I don't want to be held responsible. I feel like they might get obsessed with it and go complete bat crazy and spend all their money in it. And then lose a huge amount of money and blame me for it. I don't want that. Making them invest in crypto should be their own decision. I will help but I don't want to make the decision for them.
Activity: 490
August 02, 2018, 11:19:45 PM
if I myself might not be why it is too risky to encourage other people to invest here even though we are less likely to get a scam but I am not afraid if the person we are facing gets a scam or does not match his expectations then we will be their main target so I might will not invite others unless they ask just to explain what is crypto and how to "invest may be me
Activity: 154
August 02, 2018, 11:08:47 PM
I always do, but I make sure that they will understand the risk behind the volatility of crypto. I made money from different aspects of crypto from trading, holding, bounties and airdrops and I'm explaining and teaching then this aspects according to their risk appetite. Because sharing is caring.It is hard to explain it especially when they do not have atleast a little headsup about crypto but i have my patience for them to learn.
Activity: 34
August 02, 2018, 11:04:29 PM
I will encourage others and tell them about it but I won't do it for them. I will let them play the game. There is high risk and I don't want them to come crying at my feet. I'm afraid they don't have enough patience to go through all the struggles. It's not easy when you see the market go down and you lose your money.
Activity: 20
August 02, 2018, 10:32:36 PM
I attempted that multiple occasions to my companions however despite everything they declined it since they stuck in their mind that this a trick or pyramiding despite the fact that I as of now case my self that I got as of now a cash by doing this bitcoin. I clarify it extremely well detail by detail but I ledge didn't energized them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
August 02, 2018, 07:54:21 PM
I wouldn't like to take such responsibility.. crypto is unpredictable and the majority of people don't really know how it all works, I mean crypto market and its cyclic way of operating. I am sure, people try to encourage their relatives or friends to get involved into crypto for their sake, to help them to improve their life, to earn extra money. But the risks of being blamed in money loss is also high.
Activity: 32
August 02, 2018, 07:22:02 PM
For sure I encourage my friends knowing them about crypto some have good response some people don't believe crypto... As time goes they learn and know about cryptocurrency
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 07:21:07 PM
We all enter the cryptic world for the purpose of getting rich. So if you want to make a lot of money, join the money market. From the bitcoin investment day I changed my mind. Want to make money to boldly invest and take the necessary risks.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
August 02, 2018, 07:08:41 PM
If a certain individual is interested then I am willing to share my knowlwdge about cryptocurrency. Also it is an advantage to cryptocurrency because it will increase its demand.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 06:55:31 PM
I don't really telling to any of my friends that I'm involved into crypto currency as they don't think highly of this. But recently some of my friend learned about it and I tried to explain how to earn and what to do. Well we took for hour positively but in the end they are scared to put money on this. Making me stop convincing them.
Activity: 280
August 02, 2018, 06:51:17 PM
I don't like to give any financial advices because if something goes wrong, these people will blame you and i don't like it)
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 06:43:24 PM
Yes, of course, if people are interested in crypto currency, ask questions that they are interested in, I will definitely tell them and explain what it is.
Perhaps in the future they will give me good advice.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 02, 2018, 06:35:46 PM
I personally will not do it. We all know that Crypto is very profitable and promising including the risks. However, I only want to inform them and introduce them about this, including the profits and risks of the crypto. I will not encourage them to get in this. If they are interested and want to join by themselves desire, it will be better and we don't mind whatever happen in the future.

I go along with your point of view. I give only concrete advice if people have specific issues and ask them to think with their brains one more time and not to blame me in case of loss. It's a great burden!
Pages:
Jump to: