Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 28. (Read 8582 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 02, 2018, 01:33:05 PM
I wouldn't encourage others to invest in crypto. They are smart enough to make their own decisions and if you are going to try to influence them and suppose they end up investing in crypto markets and the price tanks they are going to blame you for their losses. This is going to cause problems in your relationship with them and it will get bitter.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 02, 2018, 12:59:19 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
it's not that easy to explain if one is determined to ignore crypto Smiley i don't think it should be a pretext for arguing though, we respect our friends for being different from us, not copies Wink
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 10:52:16 AM
I think we should encourage other to cryptocurrency especially people in our circle of influence. I do think that when all is said and done, bitcoin would speak for itself. There is no wsy there will be something better thst people would not be drawn to it.
Activity: 238
August 02, 2018, 10:51:10 AM
Cryptocurrency market are full of risks and scams too.so i personally don't suggest any of friend or relative too invest in crypto market.
Activity: 207
August 02, 2018, 10:50:26 AM
Encouraging others to use crypto is really difficult. It consists of different classes and ages with different levels of awareness and perspectives. I've convinced some friends to learn more about crypto, but with older people. That really made me feel tired. They always seem obstinate and do not believe in the future trend of crypto.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 02, 2018, 10:48:55 AM
Yes, and I have been doing that for long now but I find it difficult to get why many turn it down and believe is a scam, especially now that we have downtrend on crypto as a bear sign , and when you talk about the scam program they do use to buy in for that but never to fast for this great opportunity that Satoshi nakamoto has giving to us to liberate ourselves from the centralized world. I will continue to press the gospel  about the cryptocurrency, Bitcoin and blockchain as whole.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 10:45:30 AM
In fact, I have invited several friends and until now we are working and investing in many ICOs and cryptocurrency. I don't think it's wrong. I also feel very happy if I have a friend to discuss about ICO and cryptocurrency, I am even more pleased that the discussion friend came from my close friend. And finally we get a mutual benefit from cryptocurrency investment
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 10:39:12 AM
I do not encourage anyone to use crrypto. But if anyone asks me about the crypto, of course I will tell them about the advantages and the greatness of the crypto. Investing or not is their decision
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 10:36:58 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

It is quite hard to encourage people to be involve in this thing especially when it becomes to elders because they always thing that they already knew that thing is just a scam without even trying it. And it is hard to be on the oart thst you have encourage people but then they have been scammed so they will blame it to you for sure.
I agree with your opinion, for me there is no need to encourage others to invest in cryptocurrency because the risk is very large and not necessarily will benefit, we only need to introduce what is in the cryptocurrency so that they will automatically join without us forcing.
Activity: 60
August 02, 2018, 10:31:40 AM
I tell my friends and family about cryptography. But not everyone is interested in this industry .
Activity: 140
August 02, 2018, 10:31:27 AM
I have introduced some of my friends to the world of Crypto, most of them are afraid of fraud and only proof that I am truly successful in the world of Crypto to show them that this is not fraud.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 10:06:04 AM

Yes and i willing to do it to encourage people or some investor to invest in cryptocurrency investment and im willing to explain to them that's if you want to become your future become brighter,its time to invest now in digital currency,because its give a fortune to us,otherwise  crypto is not pyramiding,there are some people are using this in order to take advantage to others.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 09:55:13 AM

It is quite hard to encourage people to be involve in this thing especially when it becomes to elders because they always thing that they already knew that thing is just a scam without even trying it. And it is hard to be on the oart thst you have encourage people but then they have been scammed so they will blame it to you for sure.
Activity: 51
August 02, 2018, 09:50:36 AM
We started with a group of 10 people, some of them lucky, some disappointed. We hope for a long time.
Activity: 53
Merit: 13
August 02, 2018, 08:55:24 AM
I think almost everyone here will voluntarily do it, Because the more new communities enter, the stronger the foundations of this industry will be.
we should make crypto so popular as we can (obviously in a good way)
The only greatest disadvantage of crypto is it volatility
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 08:52:36 AM
I have already tried on my family and friends , I receive various feedbacks. Others still cannot understand, either I did not explained well or they are just not interested. There are some that are convinced and started to study more on crypto. They were amazed and inspired when I showed them my crypto assets. And now, we share the same goal and dream..
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 02, 2018, 08:42:31 AM
I won't push a man that he invested in cryptocurrencies but I'll gladly tell him how to work the system and talk to all the pitfalls which might arise in his way

Honestly, I wouldn't encourage other people (especially my family and friends) to invest in crypto. I can explain the basics etc., but I don't want to be responsible for someone's losses. People get scammed easily, they are not patient enough and can sell coins in panic, they can invest in crapcoins and loose hard-earned money.
Activity: 93
August 02, 2018, 04:55:08 AM
yes but i just used to suggest it for people i know as a way to invest their money but i just stopped doing it since i figured that most people are just too risk averse to get into it now or don't want to do their research and just want to be spoon fed things to buy and then blame you for losing their money so now unless you're family i won't encourage you to do anything  Grin
Activity: 32
August 02, 2018, 04:50:11 AM
Ofcourse I encourage them into crypto by my sucess.
Activity: 85
August 02, 2018, 04:46:07 AM
I don't think it's a good idea , in case of failure, who will be to blame ?
Pages:
Jump to: