Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 29. (Read 8583 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 04:44:54 AM
If my friend wants to know about this industry, then I will teach him without reservation, but I will not encourage them to participate in encryption, because the risk of this industry is very large, blindly in the absence of understanding of the market conditions. Investment is likely to lose a lot of money, which I do not want to see.
Activity: 9
August 02, 2018, 04:41:06 AM
The thing is, most people start getting into crypto using Coinbase - this is because it is easy as an interface but you do not have proper tools within that interface like you do in trading view for example. Also the prices are artificially higher than on other exchanges but other exchanges are not user-friendly for beginners. The difficulty is therefore telling someone about crypto and then they get stuck with a complex website where they're not sure how things work (they ask things like what is an address, what is my private key, can I convert back to $ or €, do I have to buy BTC in a certain amount...)
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 03:34:04 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
I do not like to encourage my friend or someone to invest in crypto because they can lose but I'm willing to help them understand crypto and blockchain technology.  
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
August 02, 2018, 03:30:34 AM
Encouraging others to join Crypto, indirectly you have helped them in earning income. In addition, you have also taught them to get to know the business in the crypto world, broaden their positive outlook on crypto. Without your awareness, you will also get good feedback also from crypto. The more that support cryptocurrency, the stronger it will be to crypto survive and also develop its increasingly sophisticated and reliable technology.
Activity: 112
August 02, 2018, 03:17:43 AM
Well when I was not conversant with crypto I use to think it was a scam and a ponzi. But not am very much aware the world is getting advance technological and so will our means of transactions. And I feel that crypto will be a system that will be accepted globally very soon
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 02, 2018, 03:11:45 AM
Yes, it is nice to encourage people that willing to learn about crypto currency and blockchain, bitcoin and ethereum is the main coins that must be invested and trade or mining. I have a lot of friends that askin me how to join in crypto my answer is simple just ready and put your willingness in crypto. You can earn and have a profit or you can lose a profit in trading, but you must be a risk taker in order to success and right now some of my friends are already in crypto with me and doing some trading and bounties together.
Activity: 224
August 01, 2018, 10:27:51 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

I think just an encouragement is not enough to convince them. We need to show them the proof that crypto is not pyramid scheme.
as long we don't show them proof, i think they will keep think bitcoin and altcoins are just a ponzi or something.
Activity: 28
August 01, 2018, 07:57:31 PM
I will welcome others to put resources into a crypto and say this isn't a trick or whatever else. In any case, behind the manner in which I trust they need to put resources into crypto, may I know how to confide in individuals to put resources into crypto from you?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
August 01, 2018, 07:50:25 PM
First of all, investing in cryptocurrency is very risky therefore I will not encourage them directly to invest in cryptocurrency but, I will introduce them about the advantages, profits, and also how to earn beside of its risky thing. I will also tell them about my experience in cryptocurrency. If they are interested and encouraged to invest in ICO, we should let them know the right ways to get in. We should also tell them what should do by explaining which cryptocurrency is good to invest or not. It is better to tell our friends or family about the cryptocurrency itself so that they can also earn money.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
August 01, 2018, 07:42:57 PM
Because it's not just ponzi scheme. I mean there are a lot of ponzi of course but not all of them. And we should talk about projects that can have bright future and can help to make more useful products and services. We need more attention to this. In every area will be good and bad and it's fine. All that you need it's just promote more good to them and avoid bad  and shady projects.
Activity: 182
August 01, 2018, 07:39:33 PM

I've tried it a few times, and I'm trying to tell my friend. I explained to him that crypto is a very promising investment even you can earn money without having to invest, this is not a fraud because without capital you can earn money. and he is currently joined in crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
August 01, 2018, 04:23:29 PM
I encourage other people to at least understand cryptocurrency and know its market along to let then see its potential, however I do not encourage then to quickly inveat to it as they will just be eaten alive by this market without proper knowledge. I always suggest to them to at learn the basis with 1-2 months of learning before they invest into anything this market offers.
Activity: 44
August 01, 2018, 04:17:14 PM
I do that most of all the time but most of them are having issue with startup capital.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
August 01, 2018, 04:11:38 PM
Yea i try to encourage my friends and colleagues to join crypto but it takes them time to try to understand how the system works but i am still trying my best to put them through thanks
Activity: 196
August 01, 2018, 01:43:05 PM
I'm ready to introduce others to investing in cryptography, but it will be difficult, because others are not easy to believe. so we must give a tangible example of the fact that investing in cryptography is not fraud.
Activity: 131
August 01, 2018, 10:16:48 AM
I will tell to anyone who want to know about crypto but not to encourage them to invest in crypto. I want them to understand about what is crypto, what is blockchain, how to get crypto and else.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 01, 2018, 10:12:33 AM

yes, but i think encouraging today people to get in, in crypto its hard right now because of faullty news on television about scamming and they uses bitcoin or a cryptocurrencies. but, i do share my thought who has a serious interest about learning new things about crypto things. and earn even if nothing fiat money involve.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 06:34:47 AM
Yes, that's a good attitude. I also advise my friends to learn and participate in crypto. Some became bounty hunters, and someone became an investor. I think this is the best I could do for crypto.
Activity: 168
August 01, 2018, 06:31:24 AM
Yes, I'm already doing this, because the more people will deal with crypto currencies, the faster the coins become a part of our life!
Activity: 204
August 01, 2018, 05:50:22 AM
I would encourage them when later I was already successful in the world of crypto because this is very important. Someone will be interested in what we talked about when it's having a real proof. And if I've been successful sure they will follow that I am working on and this will be easier to explain to them about crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: