Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 43. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 11:26:43 PM
I don't think so. ETH price drops are normal now because of bad situations of the market now. ETH never dies unless the crypto market is dead. Be a little more patient, you do not have to give up so quickly. I believe the bull market will come very soon.
Activity: 29
August 13, 2018, 10:39:09 PM
Don't worry too much about the price of ETH, it will rise.
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 10:35:55 PM
Just few month for the end of 2018 years and we hope the same situation like on the end of 2017 years when bitcoin or altcoin will growing up, right now we have make more sadness about how market price more drop and bitcoin or altcoin have lower price.
Activity: 252
August 13, 2018, 10:29:53 PM
Not only for Eth, but also bitcoin and many altcoins's the value are decrease. If we see in the coinarketcap today, the price of ethereum still goes down and reach $259 and it's happened too with bitcoin which is reach $5K. for many investor who want sell eth today can get many lost from that. But for invest, it is the best time to buy Eth because the price still lower. I believe Eth and another coins still alive and it just condition of market that the price of btc and altcoins never constant but fluctuative. Eth still valuable and we can get many profits from that.
Activity: 127
August 13, 2018, 10:27:05 PM
I also think eth is probably going to die, and the price of eth is probably going to be $120. If the market keeps falling, $120 is a possibility.

copper member
Activity: 88
August 13, 2018, 10:17:34 PM
Sometimes I suspect easy-talkers ever monitor the market in good faith. Ethereum has gone up and down ever since it came to the market. And, like any other assets including cryptocurrency of course, it went up and down over time. Prices moving in a motion of cycle is only natural if not fated. Saying a coin would die or live upon short observation, say 3 months, seems absolutely fruitless as so many others say, unless the accuser provides solid basis on their projection. Too bad that's the rare case.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 13, 2018, 10:01:22 PM
Ethereum that is believed to beat bitcoin in the nearest future is now one of the worse coin with prices dipping so badly in the market. There is nothing we can now than to keep hodling and hope the market recovers.

The entire market is in bloodbath including Ethereum, but that does not reduce the potentiality of ETH. It remains a force to reckon with in the cryptocurrency space and no doubt it will continue to remain so.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 09:58:19 PM
The price will rise again, ethereum is a strong currency on the market, there are good and bad days. Ethereum will come up strong again, no need to panic or worry about the recent fall in price.
Activity: 196
August 13, 2018, 09:53:38 PM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

I think it's normal, we've seen this happen before, and shouldn't panic. The ethereum price is currently declining, and after a few months, ether will pump again to stabilize. If you know ethereum's first price, I think you might invest ethereum right now.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
August 13, 2018, 09:45:24 PM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

In my opinion it is the worst year for cryptocurrency. The core coins are struggling hard and has fallen deep without a hint of recovery. If will continue then I am sure that in the next few months many investors will pull out their investments away from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
August 13, 2018, 09:40:49 PM
I can't think and imagine anything at this time. I don't know what turmoil is happening with the crypto market now. When bitcoin increases, eth continues to deteriorate and eth can't stop going down!
Activity: 66
August 13, 2018, 09:38:03 PM
ETH is not dying. After death comes resurrection and I think that's what ETH is doing right now. Not ETH alone but almost all the alts are dying to resurrect.
Activity: 322
August 13, 2018, 09:37:42 PM

People speculate that ETH is a potential coin in the future. However, they forget, there is a fundamental problem, one of the problems with that is the scalability problem. I mean, I didn't follow their updates recently, there is Plasma to help solve this problem, don't know whether it has been added and made changes.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 09:36:12 PM
I do not think Ethereum is dead and the is he hardest thing i can ever think of, most especially when it comes to Eth. Ethereum is a coin with lots of potentials and it is very promising. Instead of looking at Eth as being dead, i think the best thing you should do now is to look at it from the positive side of view. Take advantage of the present price price, by investing more into this wonderful coin called Ethereum and in few months' time i believe you will be in good profit.
Activity: 23
August 13, 2018, 09:33:29 PM
Everything can happen and I'm sure it will increase again. Do not give up on it
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
August 13, 2018, 09:31:41 PM

If we now look at the ethereum graph, then we can only say that now ethereum has a very difficult time to rise, and our choice is really just waiting, while looking at the same project will become popular. I think, everything will return to normal in August until the end of the year.
difficult or not will be proven at the end of the year. whether the market will experience a price decline or just the opposite experience a price increase. we are waiting together later
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
August 13, 2018, 09:28:35 PM

If we now look at the ethereum graph, then we can only say that now ethereum has a very difficult time to rise, and our choice is really just waiting, while looking at the same project will become popular. I think, everything will return to normal in August until the end of the year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 04:38:35 PM
I think that this is a common drop and the air is not the coin which can here so just go and die. Here sit large investors and in any case will pump again as it was before
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 13, 2018, 04:37:30 PM
yes, for the past few months ethereum experienced a lot of price reductions even though bitcoin experienced a significant increase but I see ethereum not experiencing price changes and in my opinion that is a very unnatural thing, maybe everyone is still afraid if bitcoin will experience a price decline again
Activity: 658
August 13, 2018, 04:33:37 PM
Can only be silent when many say that they lose money because of market conditions that are far from expectations. I think that with market conditions like this it is very profitable for those who buy cheap prices like today.
Pages:
Jump to: