Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 2. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 111
February 09, 2019, 11:18:35 PM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Definitely has the ability to do which have value of Bitcoin because people trust will came after Bitcoin will only for ethereum so it can be possible while it was growing better than before.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
February 09, 2019, 10:29:37 PM
In my own opinion, yes in terms of solid project and development. But in terms of market capitalization, CMC can always show that. Let's see what Constantinople brings for ETH. I detest price predictions hence in this regard, I'm not doing my own comparative analysis based on price, but how cool the project is.
Price could change but the development will lead to better adoption.
ETH is no doubt one of the best competition of BTC but it's going to be tough for ETH since it's volume  and marketcap is not that high compared to BTC.
The future may look great but it will only beat BTC if altcoins will have an independent movement and not solely reliance on BTC.
copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
February 09, 2019, 07:28:22 PM
In my own opinion, yes in terms of solid project and development. But in terms of market capitalization, CMC can always show that. Let's see what Constantinople brings for ETH. I detest price predictions hence in this regard, I'm not doing my own comparative analysis based on price, but how cool the project is.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
February 09, 2019, 07:23:52 PM
I always thought that once this could happen and I still think. I see how the Ethereum project is developing and I see that it has a great future. Bitcoin is not as necessary for our world as Ethereum and I think it will be cooler sometime!
Ethereum does have good potential to become a king like BTC but requires a lot of time and development because to be like BTC must have more trust than large investors.
Ethereum is the most likely coin to be like BTC.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 09, 2019, 06:53:21 PM
Please stop comparing ETH to BTC because Ethereum is not close to bitcoin at all. i don't see the reason why most people keep bringing this arguement up. Maybe they wish to see ethereum go higher than bitcoin one day lol. Please this is never happening and even if bitcoin is no more there is this cryptocurrency called XIN whose price could even go higher than that of Ethereum.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
February 09, 2019, 06:34:09 PM
I always thought that once this could happen and I still think. I see how the Ethereum project is developing and I see that it has a great future. Bitcoin is not as necessary for our world as Ethereum and I think it will be cooler sometime!
Activity: 640
February 09, 2019, 06:18:52 PM
In 2017, of course Ethereum was very close, and they said that it could become the first currency , but there was a bearish market and the price of Ethereum capitalization began to fall,I doubt that now it will replace bitcoin !

the ethereum capitalization price drops. I think it's a natural thing after experiencing a significant price increase at the end of 2017, not only is ethereum just bitcoin and other crypto coins also experiencing the same thing because the crypro market certainly won't continue to rise. to replace bitcoin, of course, this will never happen, because bitcoin is still a favorite coin for all crypto users as a long-term investment that will provide a bright future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
February 09, 2019, 06:06:47 PM
I think that Ethereum will grow stronger than Bitcoin. Possible correction of Ethereum to Bitcoin is over. By this, I think that Ethereum can bring more profits than Bitcoin. Now is a good time to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 364
February 09, 2019, 06:05:35 PM
Ether will never be as strong and popular as Bitcoin. I think that people will not be able to accept any other coin as a leader.
Activity: 182
February 09, 2019, 05:57:08 PM
It seems to me that second place is ideal for ethereum. Because it completely corresponds to it, but Bitcoin has always been in the first place.
Activity: 210
February 09, 2019, 05:52:05 PM
In 2017, of course Ethereum was very close, and they said that it could become the first currency , but there was a bearish market and the price of Ethereum capitalization began to fall, I doubt that now it will replace bitcoin !
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
February 08, 2019, 02:02:22 PM
I think the Eth coin will be back in the top 2 position this month. At the end of February there will be an update of ethereum. I hope that this time the developers will succeed.
Activity: 197
February 08, 2019, 01:48:12 PM

i do not think the price of eth will ever reach that of btc, however i think the successor of btc will be bitcoincash and that of eth will be eos
Activity: 518
February 08, 2019, 01:31:53 PM
This is certainly difficult for ethereum to be able to replace bitcoin, ethereum and bitcoin with the same coin which has its own advantages and bitcoin is still the top coin even though it has decreased and nothing can replace the popularity of bitcoin
I am still supporting and holding Ethereum, although now its price is not good and falls in second place in coinmarket but I still believe that someday its price will return
the Ethereum capitalization is 3 , not 2 but I think that Ethereum is certainly a good value , but don't bet on this coin all the money it can in the same way down as up
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
February 08, 2019, 01:10:16 PM
ETH project today is the king of ICO because most of the projects are available at ETH, I think that you will not argue with me because this is a real fact. And BTC is the real leader in this industry.
in other words ETH and Bitcoin occupy their respective classes so that ETH and Bitcoin will always be in their respective places.
this has often been discussed and the only difference is the object but the answer remains the same that Bitcoin is irreplaceable.
it will be difficult to replace the position of bitcoin in crypto because in bitcoin trust is greater. and bitcoin names are bigger than other types of coins. so all coins have different places and uses and the trust of crypto users is certainly different
Activity: 700
February 08, 2019, 01:04:52 PM
ETH project today is the king of ICO because most of the projects are available at ETH, I think that you will not argue with me because this is a real fact. And BTC is the real leader in this industry.
in other words ETH and Bitcoin occupy their respective classes so that ETH and Bitcoin will always be in their respective places.
this has often been discussed and the only difference is the object but the answer remains the same that Bitcoin is irreplaceable.
Activity: 546
February 08, 2019, 12:52:45 PM
This is certainly difficult for ethereum to be able to replace bitcoin, ethereum and bitcoin with the same coin which has its own advantages and bitcoin is still the top coin even though it has decreased and nothing can replace the popularity of bitcoin
I am still supporting and holding Ethereum, although now its price is not good and falls in second place in coinmarket but I still believe that someday its price will return
Activity: 560
February 08, 2019, 12:47:39 PM
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
February 08, 2019, 05:35:24 AM
I think that all competitors of Bitcoin can not be considered seriously at the moment.
It's like there is no competition, bitcoin is very dominant in the market, and because of its dominance it's little movement could
affect the entire altcoins. If I were to choose, I would be more focus on BTC as so far it is dictating the entire cryptocurrency.

As long as the dominate rate is over 50%, BTC will always be in the top.

The advantage of Bitcoin is too great, and Ethereum has a lot of problems lately. So I don't see any threat to BTC. But there are projects, for example, Zilliqa, who have already managed to introduce the technology of sharding and significantly increased the speed of transactions in the network.
Problems are just part of the journey and I'm sure the team will take care of that because they also want to stay in the market and keep
the trust and confidence of the people.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
February 06, 2019, 07:24:58 AM
I think that all competitors of Bitcoin can not be considered seriously at the moment. The advantage of Bitcoin is too great, and Ethereum has a lot of problems lately. So I don't see any threat to BTC. But there are projects, for example, Zilliqa, who have already managed to introduce the technology of sharding and significantly increased the speed of transactions in the network.
Pages:
Jump to: