Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 3. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
February 04, 2019, 05:28:20 PM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
So far only one scenario is possible - in the fall, when it will be close to the alts. But again, as we know, there is a direct dependence of all the coins and, as a result, the refutation of your words.
Is that it really? I cannot tell the direct dependence of all coins in the market because it is clearly and observe that when bitcoin market price goes down these crypto or coins will going to fall down also. But, in some scenario some altcoins could pump up without being influence by bitcoin market price. It is just that coin was being pump up by somebody that believe in that coin or its project.

Many coins already depend on Bitcoin, now there are currencies that have grown very well, for example, see the Countinghouse project, I participated in its ICO, the price has increased many times despite the market. For example, TRX holds the price very well or Ripple, there are a lot of projects.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
January 24, 2019, 05:14:54 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
So far only one scenario is possible - in the fall, when it will be close to the alts. But again, as we know, there is a direct dependence of all the coins and, as a result, the refutation of your words.
Is that it really? I cannot tell the direct dependence of all coins in the market because it is clearly and observe that when bitcoin market price goes down these crypto or coins will going to fall down also. But, in some scenario some altcoins could pump up without being influence by bitcoin market price. It is just that coin was being pump up by somebody that believe in that coin or its project.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
January 24, 2019, 05:10:39 AM
This is certainly difficult for ethereum to be able to replace bitcoin, ethereum and bitcoin with the same coin which has its own advantages and bitcoin is still the top coin even though it has decreased and nothing can replace the popularity of bitcoin
It's difficult given bitcoin will still remain dominant.
The dominate rate alone is already a good factor in consider the chance of ETH to replace bitcoin,  and if you analyze it carefully,
it is clearly almost impossible to happen.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
January 24, 2019, 12:34:31 AM
This is certainly difficult for ethereum to be able to replace bitcoin, ethereum and bitcoin with the same coin which has its own advantages and bitcoin is still the top coin even though it has decreased and nothing can replace the popularity of bitcoin
Activity: 420
January 24, 2019, 12:22:20 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Of course, in the long term, Ethereum has an excellent potential for development; truly progressive technologies can be prepared. But you need to understand that these cryptocurrencies now perform completely different tasks, it makes no sense to compare them with each other.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
January 23, 2019, 06:17:07 PM
in no case. none of the coins currently on the market will be able to circumvent Bitcoin in the market capitalization
I agree, bitcoin has long been in the market and has proven itself very well, and the more the entire market is traded to bitcoin, I also do not think that something will replace it

But the Ether is still much more promising if not even replace Bitcoin. And in essence, what is Bitcoin? Just an exchange coin, which is no longer needed? And if all the tops cease to believe in the bitcoin and decide that not to be his leader and sell. Then Ether will replace the cue bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 23, 2019, 05:18:47 PM
in no case. none of the coins currently on the market will be able to circumvent Bitcoin in the market capitalization
I agree, bitcoin has long been in the market and has proven itself very well, and the more the entire market is traded to bitcoin, I also do not think that something will replace it
Activity: 238
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
January 23, 2019, 09:51:41 AM
I doubt these are completely different coins, so trying to compare them seems to me not sensible, each of them has its advantages!
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
January 22, 2019, 11:58:40 PM
They are both different. BTC is more of store of value and ethereum allows to create dApps. No one is replacing either.

Edit: Guess I misunderstood the post.
Activity: 392
https://saturn.black
January 22, 2019, 11:20:04 PM
Although ethereum is one of the best altcoin types but to be the next bitcoin I think it will be very difficult, bitcoin up to now remains the top crypto coin, and no coin has outperformed it, even ethereum
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
January 22, 2019, 10:49:04 PM
Ethereum will never be the next BTC, seeing the ethereum ranking shifted by XRP with so beautifully  Cheesy
ethereum's popularity dropped because of the many tokens that have been made by ico projects that are becoming increasingly unclear.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
January 22, 2019, 09:42:24 PM
With bitcoin gradually losing much of its market share and ethereum slowly creeping taking a significant part of this market share, I would say Ethereum 'has the possibility' of taking over.

But when I looked at how the massive adoption of Cryptokitties easily disrupted the ethereum network causing congestion for users of ethereum blockchain, meaning that the scalability issues still remain despite taking over.

I am agree with you. I think its hard for ethereum to replace bitcoin place. With many problem on ethereum network, i think others coin can take ethereum place. XRP already take ethereum place as second biggest market value in market.
Activity: 182
January 22, 2019, 07:56:12 PM
I would even say that ethereum is much cooler than bitcoin and the fact that it will overtake it in price is only a matter of time
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
January 22, 2019, 07:34:18 PM
There is every proven evidence that Ethereum is the next altcoin to Bitcoin, I don't even look at the CoinMarketCap Ranking for this, but I look at the usability and its backings.
January 22, 2019, 07:31:45 PM
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
January 22, 2019, 07:23:41 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
When you created this topic Ethereum was very close in capitalization to bitcoin , and I think it was then at its peak of popularity, now I think it is unlikely that it will ever happen again !
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 21, 2019, 12:32:06 PM
Yes, of course it’s like that and there’s no need to argue, because today it makes sense to really say that ETH is a working project that is constantly being finalized and does it very well, only the last patch did not come out on time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
January 21, 2019, 03:08:37 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
January 21, 2019, 03:04:33 AM
I don't think Eth will ever be able to compete with Bitcoin
more bitcoin holders and fewer bitcoin supplies make bitcoin more expensive than other coins
In fact, Ethereum is already competing with Bitcoin. There is a lot of demand for Ethereum. This coin is very good to use and now has a good price.
Activity: 309
January 21, 2019, 02:35:08 AM
I don't think Eth will ever be able to compete with Bitcoin
more bitcoin holders and fewer bitcoin supplies make bitcoin more expensive than other coins
Pages:
Jump to: