Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 7. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 02:44:18 PM
Hard times are now. This is a test for every holder. Test for patience. For those who are not ready to withstand this multi-month exam, the only way out is to take big losses. I am still at this stage among those who prefer hodl.
I prefer to have coins gathered up in a wallet, I would feel better to sell them like that. The price of Ethereum is worth the hold.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
October 16, 2018, 02:31:27 PM
Ethereum is 209$ at the moment. I think it's a good time to buy it and hold to 250$, next take profit will be 400$. But it will be good if you will put stop loss at 170$
Holding the coin or selling it at $400 would have less pressure on the investment. Don't sell it all while the market is resting.
Activity: 378
October 16, 2018, 02:28:57 PM
now market is running at the lowest price for etherum it is better to buy as many eth as we can at this price eth below 250 dollars is best price to buy and hold for long term eth is expected to touch 1500 dollars in next bull run
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 02:24:18 PM
ETH is the good decision for дoлгocpoчнx investments, in my opinion. This currency has a great influence on all crypto the market. ETH is the most popular blockchain which is used almost in all new ICO. It is big plus for investors who choose ETH.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 16, 2018, 02:17:22 PM
Hey guys, I think you should consider selling ETH because in my predict ETH will deeply drop in near future. ETH reached 1200$ again is impossible!

How can you said like that ?
Eth is promising project for the future.
You can't predict eth will deeply drop in near future dude
You must give more detail where you got that info
ETH reached 1200$ again is impossible!

Nothing impossible on crypto!
Eth sucessfully hit 1400$+  on last year, january
you can't said "impossible"
cryptocurrency is unpredictable.

Cryptocurrency can be unpredictable, but people's behavior is more than. In order for Ethereum to reach the same values, money from external sources is needed, ordinary people will not invest in cryptocurrency because it is unpredictable, who then will be?
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
October 16, 2018, 01:59:56 PM
Well if it wouldn't hurt you to hold it for longer time then you can stop worrying about it, just wait for the price to grow. But if it's you only money and you really need it now, well, then it'll be better to sell it.
Qul
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 01:57:05 PM
Representing me Ethereum is to mastery instantly and purchase many . Whether you desire aloof peruse adn analyse the marketplace you buoy increase many from ETH. previously the yr boundary that currency desire get many measure than instantly possibly many than duplicate .
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
October 16, 2018, 01:48:18 PM
Hard times are now. This is a test for every holder. Test for patience. For those who are not ready to withstand this multi-month exam, the only way out is to take big losses. I am still at this stage among those who prefer hodl.

Now I am more and more confident that Ethereum will increase in price. A coin with a lot of fans cannot fall in price forever.
Activity: 215
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 16, 2018, 01:38:14 PM
I know that a lot of crazy things are going on now but it does not mean that we should lose hope in the whole cryptocurrency world and especially in Ethereum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 01:37:28 PM
Ethereum is 209$ at the moment. I think it's a good time to buy it and hold to 250$, next take profit will be 400$. But it will be good if you will put stop loss at 170$
copper member
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 01:03:31 PM
my advice is Hold ETH because ethereum has a large and growing developer network and that number continues to grow day by day, so it is very potential for long term investment.
Activity: 192
October 16, 2018, 01:01:17 PM
Better to hold it for now as you mention the market is red. you can increase your holding its good to buy but not a chance on earning for a few months.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
October 16, 2018, 12:53:56 PM
Hey guys, I think you should consider selling ETH because in my predict ETH will deeply drop in near future. ETH reached 1200$ again is impossible!

How can you said like that ?
Eth is promising project for the future.
You can't predict eth will deeply drop in near future dude
You must give more detail where you got that info
ETH reached 1200$ again is impossible!

Nothing impossible on crypto!
Eth sucessfully hit 1400$+  on last year, january
you can't said "impossible"
cryptocurrency is unpredictable.
Activity: 406
keyTango
October 16, 2018, 12:49:43 PM
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
October 16, 2018, 12:49:32 PM
Ethereum is the greatest altcoin, that will be the number one crypto currency! Ethereum is used by the community for payments, a lot of ICOs are using Ethereums' blockchain as core part of their ICO. Ethereum will overcome Bitcoin one day.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
October 16, 2018, 12:43:13 PM
Activity: 413
Merit: 251
October 16, 2018, 12:39:41 PM
I think the ethereum has a future, this coin will continue to hold the leading place among cryptocurrencies, and accordingly it will grow in value
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 12:32:37 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

Ethereum is quite promising and I think it's worth keeping it. In addition, I would even have bought them for their future because at the moment it seems the most promising cryptocurrency on which you can earn a lot
Activity: 154
October 16, 2018, 12:13:13 PM
hold ethereum in the long term and believe in a couple of years you will not believe your eyes but you will make incredibly big money on it
Activity: 173
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 16, 2018, 12:09:51 PM
This coin has decreased at once and now I can't trust it because I don't want to lose money one more time. ANd nobody is ready to do it too as I think.
Pages:
Jump to: