Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 5. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
October 18, 2018, 02:59:58 PM
now is a good time to buy, the price is almost at the bottom, if you buy now you can make good money in the future
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 02:42:07 PM
Good idea to hold now. I don't agree with you that ethereum won't see it's ATH again. This is still very possible in cryptos. All we need is the change in the market sentiment and some good news and developments on ethereum and it will rise again. I agree it's used for ICO bit I would prefer we have only few legit and serious icos than many icos that are scams.
Ethereum is worth the purchase and people should hold it because the coin is getting a lot of people into investing via ICO.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
October 18, 2018, 02:31:08 PM
I read a lot of people commenting on keeping ETH and ETH going up for $ 2,000 at the end of the year. I wonder if i believe in this or i will trade and invest at the price on coinmarketcap.
This year we will definitely not see these values. We may not see this value even until 2022, if the downtrend does not end. But I find the current prices very attractive for investment.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
October 18, 2018, 02:18:49 PM
At current prices it is certainly possible to buy, but I would in an ideal situation would buy it for$140. This is exactly the price I would be willing to take Ethereum for.
Activity: 395
October 18, 2018, 11:59:49 AM
Considering the functionality of ETH in the crypto market there are many. Because what ETH is showing and it is used in ICOS campaigns to raise capital as well as invest in many different purposes. When an Altcoins only loses Bitcoin and on so many coins, why do not we own it when the price ETH is cheap and has the opportunity.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
October 18, 2018, 05:50:31 AM
Ethereum is the most trusted altcoin at the moment. The price of 200 USD is too low for it. I am using Ethereum for payments within crypto community and I think I am not the only one. ICOs from all around the world are using ETH as a payment method. I am hodling this coin till it reaches 2k USD at least.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 05:47:06 AM
Ethereum should always be kept, it is a very popular coin that is simply underestimated. The price now causes excitement but I think soon Ethereum will surprise us.
Activity: 364
October 18, 2018, 05:43:43 AM
Hold, hold and hold long term again. My opinion is that the ETH  is one of the most promising coins from the whole list of crypto currencies.
Activity: 150
October 18, 2018, 05:21:38 AM
I read a lot of people commenting on keeping ETH and ETH going up for $ 2,000 at the end of the year. I wonder if i believe in this or i will trade and invest at the price on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
October 17, 2018, 08:20:36 PM
Ethereum has suffered enough of a bear market in recnet past times. Its price got decreased due to the panic selllings that were made by its investors when the price reduced some months back. The right time to hold Ethereum is now because its price is relatively low.
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
October 17, 2018, 08:00:44 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
if you bought at high then its best is to hold your eth.. then if not now is still time to buy and hold
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 17, 2018, 07:58:54 PM
Good idea to hold now. I don't agree with you that ethereum won't see it's ATH again. This is still very possible in cryptos. All we need is the change in the market sentiment and some good news and developments on ethereum and it will rise again. I agree it's used for ICO bit I would prefer we have only few legit and serious icos than many icos that are scams.
Activity: 476
October 17, 2018, 12:11:13 PM
I think you should keep holding because the Ethereum still at low price,and wait until such time it has to come back its price to a highly positive percentage.Therefore, keep holding your Eth until the situation improves.

If you want long term investment, you can buy eth now. If you want to invest in short term, I advise you not to invest in ETH.
Activity: 266
October 17, 2018, 10:24:19 AM
I think you should keep holding because the Ethereum still at low price,and wait until such time it has to come back its price to a highly positive percentage.Therefore, keep holding your Eth until the situation improves.
Activity: 252
October 17, 2018, 10:04:38 AM
You have some technical background that says that in the future Ethereum will be able to attract new investors and they will choose it, not some TRX or EOS.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
October 17, 2018, 09:48:35 AM
I think you shouldn’t sell Ethereum now. Please, keep it and you'll make a good profit. Manipulators are waiting till the last moment, when almost everyone will lose faith in the cryptocurrency and sell everything at a lower price. After that they will start buying, so a new market growth will begin.
Activity: 606
October 17, 2018, 04:23:51 AM
More disappointed if you keep sell your eth right now, you have lost your chance for earn much profit when eth price is back to higher price, many thing could be happen with ethereum price, how ever eth could raised to $2,000 at the end of year.
Activity: 280
October 17, 2018, 04:03:10 AM
I think in this moment you should need to hold your eth, wait for this year end to come. Im sure eth will kickback in that particular time, thats why if you want to have more profit form it you must have patience.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 03:57:54 AM
Ethereum is at the bottom last months and it will be very wrong to sell it right now. By all indications, strong growth of all cryptocurrencies is possible in the near future, first of all Bitcoin with Ethereum. So, I would hold Ethereum for some time.
Guy, How long will you hold your ETH? Will you hold it and wait eth reach 1000$ like last year? I think if you get profit already, should sell them and hold btc.
by holding the Ethereum start currently capable of generating profits continued to increase in the future. the longer the holding Ethereum will increasingly able to earn more and increase the value of the Ethereum itself.
Activity: 382
October 17, 2018, 03:55:12 AM
if I think you are better exchanged now because ethereum prices have not recovered, because many coins are seen now starting to move like bitcoin, this is the only coin that is the best for now, because the price is starting to increase.

Pages:
Jump to: