Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 6. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
October 17, 2018, 01:33:24 AM
Ethereum is at the bottom last months and it will be very wrong to sell it right now. By all indications, strong growth of all cryptocurrencies is possible in the near future, first of all Bitcoin with Ethereum. So, I would hold Ethereum for some time.
Guy, How long will you hold your ETH? Will you hold it and wait eth reach 1000$ like last year? I think if you get profit already, should sell them and hold btc.
October 17, 2018, 01:30:18 AM

Cryptocurrency can be unpredictable, but people's behavior is more than. In order for Ethereum to reach the same values, money from external sources is needed, ordinary people will not invest in cryptocurrency because it is unpredictable, who then will be?
Of course, Investing in cryptocurrency is very high risk and maybe you lose big money. But investing cryptocurrency also bring big profit for you if you have good trading skill. My advice is: people should research and deeply think before put money to crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 01:24:40 AM
Ethereum is at the bottom last months and it will be very wrong to sell it right now. By all indications, strong growth of all cryptocurrencies is possible in the near future, first of all Bitcoin with Ethereum. So, I would hold Ethereum for some time.
October 17, 2018, 01:24:28 AM
Hey guys, I think you should consider selling ETH because in my predict ETH will deeply drop in near future. ETH reached 1200$ again is impossible!

How can you said like that ?
Eth is promising project for the future.
You can't predict eth will deeply drop in near future dude
You must give more detail where you got that info
ETH reached 1200$ again is impossible!

Nothing impossible on crypto!
Eth sucessfully hit 1400$+  on last year, january
you can't said "impossible"
cryptocurrency is unpredictable.
Maybe you have known that Ethereum did not determine the total supply and everyday miner have dumped more than 20000 ETH to market. And one more thing, sometimes Vilalik decry ethereum. That is my prediction only, I think should hold BTC is better for long time holding.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
October 16, 2018, 11:26:36 PM
Its better to hold ethereum for now because price is so down, wait for the right time eth to recover and price getting high. Just hold it because eth is not the only altcoin whose suffer the breakdown of the market almost every altcoin.

If you have capital its better to invest more then wait for the time to rise again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
October 16, 2018, 11:09:00 PM
Over the past few months he has noticeably lost in capitalization. This does not mean at all that in the future there should be a win back of lost positions in the same proportions. Any new market phase is a redistribution of finances.
copper member
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 09:27:49 PM
ETH only experienced price reductions due to market conditions, but on the ETH platform it has a very large blockchain network and is supported by a great team, ethereum was developed for the future so holding ETH is the best choice.
Activity: 1064
MOBU
October 16, 2018, 05:45:27 PM
I always give my small advice to my investors and partners. It is ETH that needs to be kept for five years, and those who reach the end of this path will be very happy and surprised at how much these coins will cost.  Cool
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
October 16, 2018, 05:41:14 PM
Holding can be profitable just for long term. But by current situation we can't say anything. Till December we saw the uptrend. But Now things are different. Continues buy and sell more profitable over the just holding.  
Activity: 94
October 16, 2018, 05:35:45 PM
Now Ethereum at the bottom. The smallest price for the current year. To sell now it means to lose money but also money are very necessary.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 16, 2018, 05:30:58 PM
Of course, you think that he fell to such a bottom and will walk on it forever. Or go even lower? Wash below nowhere, he is very much corrected and that day will come when he goes up and show us new heights.
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 16, 2018, 05:30:30 PM
etherium  is  one  of  the coins  that  have  the  most  popularity  and   for  now the  best option  is  to hold   and  have patient till the  day  come.
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
October 16, 2018, 05:28:18 PM
With current market conditions, I think it's better for ethereum and don't sell ethereum at a low price. Ethereum is currently one of the best altcoins that have a good community, technology and future in Crypto. If we don't need money immediately, don't sell ethereum better than ethereum at least until the end of this year. I think ethereum prices will rise again
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
October 16, 2018, 05:24:36 PM
I won't recommend to sell ETH for a price which is lower than 500$ at least. 210$ as it is now is way too low to sell, so its better to hold.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
October 16, 2018, 04:51:05 PM
I was hoping for the growth of the etrium until the last, but the latest news around this coin makes me very worried. The most important - Buterin can stop working. Who would not say, and if this happens, I think it will definitely have a negative impact. Therefore, I am in thought now
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 04:49:01 PM
WELL eth can always keep this coin in the future will be very much worth it, just need to wait for this moment when the market will recover
NLO
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 16, 2018, 04:48:04 PM
Hard times are now. This is a test for every holder. Test for patience. For those who are not ready to withstand this multi-month exam, the only way out is to take big losses. I am still at this stage among those who prefer hodl.
And the reward for patience is profit XXX. And maybe even x10 with a good turn of events. Be patient!
NLO
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 16, 2018, 04:33:44 PM
If you do not urgently need money, then it is better not to sell Ethereum. Since it will grow in price, and then sell it.
Activity: 98
October 16, 2018, 03:26:20 PM
I think that ethereum is worth keeping. Because bitcoin will grow soon. And since ethereum is very dependent on Bitcoin, then it will be pulled and you can make very good money on it.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 16, 2018, 03:23:24 PM
I think that soon Ethereum will restore its price, because even if you look at the growth of Ethereum , you can see that it does not depend so much on bitcoin as other altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: